Sidney Powell’s Latest Michigan Lawsuit Cites A Witness Claiming Fraud — In County That Doesn’t Exist

Sidney Powell is not the sharpest crayon in the box but Rudy Giuliani makes her look like a Rocket Scientist
Sidney Powell is a nationally known lawyer who has successfully argued cases in front of the Supreme Court.

What is your biggest success, knob polisher?

I’ve looked at all the cases and haven’t seen shit for evidence.
There is no need to go any further.
You refuse to acknowledge facts so YOU haven't seen any evidence because you don't want to see any evidence.

You’re the one making claims of fraud and you’re the one who said this case should go to SCOTUS. But now it’s obvious you don’t know shit about it as you can’t point to any details beyond propaganda talking points. Nice try dude but you fell flat on your face.
I know what's been reported on and available to anyone that wants to look.
Where is your super secret information? You know just one thing! NO. No it didn't. No it isn't. NO!
You are wrong. I would love to see evidence. Right now I just hear fancy narratives and accusations. If those accusations are true I’d love to see people held accountable. The way to hold them accountable is by proving your accusations in court. So far every case has been tossed and nothing has been proven. That’s a fact. If I’m wrong then please show a case that has proven anything.

You are wrong. I would love to see evidence. Right now I just hear fancy narratives and accusations. If those accusations are true I’d love to see people held accountable.
:icon_rolleyes: Sure you would.

The way to hold them accountable is by proving your accusations in court. So far every case has been tossed and nothing has been proven. That’s a fact. If I’m wrong then please show a case that has proven anything.
The idea is to argue your case and when it is rejected, as fully expected in lower and blue state courts,
the case will be appealed upwards and that's how a case is worked up to the Supreme Court.
It's a long slow process, unfortunately and I know this has been explained to your feeble mind before.
So until these cases get in front of the Supreme Court nothing definitive is going to happen.
You can stop with your tiresome repetitive nonsense, in light of this, but I know you can't and won't.

Last edited:
I’ve looked at all the cases and haven’t seen shit for evidence.
There is no need to go any further.
You refuse to acknowledge facts so YOU haven't seen any evidence because you don't want to see any evidence.

You’re the one making claims of fraud and you’re the one who said this case should go to SCOTUS. But now it’s obvious you don’t know shit about it as you can’t point to any details beyond propaganda talking points. Nice try dude but you fell flat on your face.
I know what's been reported on and available to anyone that wants to look.
Where is your super secret information? You know just one thing! NO. No it didn't. No it isn't. NO!
You say you know what’s been reported on but that doesn’t mean shit. Trump and Rudy lie and concoct a story of fraud and that gets reported. It doesn’t make it true. If you want to know it’s true then you need to look at the evidence and as of now they have no evidence to prove their claims. The fact that you can’t point to one court case of dozens proves my point. You have nothing. You’ve been conned and now sound like a fool

Sidney Powell is not the sharpest crayon in the box but Rudy Giuliani makes her look like a Rocket Scientist
Sidney Powell is a nationally known lawyer who has successfully argued cases in front of the Supreme Court.

What is your biggest success, knob polisher?

Yea....Strange what people will do when Trump asks
Rudy Giuliani used to be respected too.

Yea....Strange what people will do when Trump asks
Rudy Giuliani used to be respected too.
So you're an expert bullshitter and troll. Got it. Quite an accomplishment. :icon_rolleyes:
Powell has shown herself to be an inept litigator with shabbily constructed complaints and shoddy evidence of her claims.

Rudy was once the most respected prosecutor and mayor in the country. His reputation was stellar.

Sadly, he is now no more than a clown spouting wild conspiracies

Powell has shown herself to be an inept litigator with shabbily constructed complaints and shoddy evidence of her claims.
A federal judge has ordered Georgia to respond to Sidney Powell's pleading alleging vote and election
fraud. Is that your idea of "inept and shoddy"?
Georgia's response is due today.

Rudy was once the most respected prosecutor and mayor in the country. His reputation was stellar.

Federal judges are allowing these "wild conspiracies" to be argued before the courts
and ordering a response from Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Too bad Dominion has simply dropped out of sight, stood up Pennsylvania and can't or won't
explain their vote changing machines for the court.

A federal judge has ordered Georgia to respond to Sidney Powell's pleading alleging vote and election

Federal judges are allowing these "wild conspiracies" to be argued before the courts
and ordering a response from Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Too bad Dominion has simply dropped out of sight, stood up Pennsylvania and can't or won't
explain their vote changing machines for the court.

You say you know what’s been reported on but that doesn’t mean shit. Trump and Rudy lie and concoct a story of fraud and that gets reported. It doesn’t make it true. If you want to know it’s true then you need to look at the evidence and as of now they have no evidence to prove their claims. The fact that you can’t point to one court case of dozens proves my point. You have nothing. You’ve been conned and now sound like a fool
And despite what a "legal expert" like you thinks Powell and her suit goes on.
She has nothing, so you say, and yet her cases continue to work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Wow! The more I think about it the more I have to deduce you are no expert and couldn't find your ass
in a darkened room when it comes to legal matters.

And despite what a "legal expert" like you thinks Powell and her suit goes on.
She has nothing, so you say, and yet her cases continue to work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Wow! The more I think about it the more I have to deduce you are no expert and couldn't find your ass
in a darkened room when it comes to legal matters.
First off I never said she has nothing. I said she has proven nothing. She’s got all kinds of accusations, just can’t prove any of them. And if cases getting tossed is what you think is “working their way to the Supreme Court” then that is just laughable.

So tell me. Which of her cases do you think is going to the Supreme Court and what happened to it when she brought it to federal court? Let’s dig into the evidence she presented and what the judge ruled, Shall we? Just point to the case and we can examine.... dodge away!!

First off I never said she has nothing. I said she has proven nothing. She’s got all kinds of accusations, just can’t prove any of them. And if cases getting tossed is what you think is “working their way to the Supreme Court” then that is just laughable.
Rap on brother and display more of your ignorance. You are one
dumb mfer!
Appealing cases that have been tossed is exactly how you work your way up to the Supreme Court.
If you were remotely right Powell should be at home right now. Because as you yourself claim she has
had her case tossed out at lower courts. So why is she in Georgia arguing still?

So tell me. Which of her cases do you think is going to the Supreme Court and what happened to it when she brought it to federal court? Let’s dig into the evidence she presented and what the judge ruled, Shall we? Just point to the case and we can examine.... dodge away!!
I don't think she has been before federal judges yet. You know so much....why do you keep asking
me to figure out things for you?

Last edited:
Your Dear Leader can't even pet a dog without breaking his foot.

THAT is one dumb crayon-eating, mother fucker.

Game. Set. Match.
Who told you he broke his foot while petting his dog? Lying just comes naturally for you don't it. Trump would have a Big Mac stroke attack if he tried a fraction of the activity Biden does every day. Can you imagine Doofus Don jogging like Biden?

Your Democrat media told everyone that

Maybe if Powell wasn't up against a strict time wall trying to keep this totally corrupt wart on the ass of the Deep State from stealing the presidency she would be able to go back and correct such errors.
Forget about the typos, how about just making ONE substantiated accusation and presenting it in court. You keep calling this election stolen yet nobody can show any proof!!!!! What a pathetic joke. Y’all are embarrassing yourself

I have heard of walking pneumonia
Are you in some sort of a typing coma?

If you read the transcript from the hearing, Powell was a raving lunatic and the judge was giving them every benefit of the doubt and they still only got a TRO on a handful of machines which Powell has appealed.

Long story short, Powell’s lawsuits are going nowhere fast.

Rap on brother and display more of your ignorance. You are one
dumb mfer!
Appealing cases that have been tossed is exactly how you work your way up to the Supreme Court.
If you were remotely right Powell should be at home right now. Because as you yourself claim she has
had her case tossed out at lower courts. So why is she in Georgia arguing still?

I don't think she has been before federal judges yet. You know so much....why do you keep asking
me to figure out things for you?
I’m not asking you to figure things out for me. I’m asking you to point to specifics that back up your claims and you keep failing to do so. You can’t point to one court case where she presented evidence of election fraud. That’s should be the simplest thing to do after a month. Ur done man. Go take a nap

Maybe if Powell wasn't up against a strict time wall trying to keep this totally corrupt wart on the ass of the Deep State from stealing the presidency she would be able to go back and correct such errors.
Forget about the typos, how about just making ONE substantiated accusation and presenting it in court. You keep calling this election stolen yet nobody can show any proof!!!!! What a pathetic joke. Y’all are embarrassing yourself

I have heard of walking pneumonia
Are you in some sort of a typing coma?
Care to address the post youre replying to instead of rambling random garbage.

If you read the transcript from the hearing, Powell was a raving lunatic and the judge was giving them every benefit of the doubt and they still only got a TRO on a handful of machines which Powell has appealed.

Long story short, Powell’s lawsuits are going nowhere fast.
Do you really think Eric is going to read the transcript from the hearing?! He is t interested in the details. He just wants the partisan talking points to parrot

I don't understand how anyone can take this woman seriously.

She seems to be unhinged and doesn't know what she's doing or talking about.

But then, that's typical for a conservative and trump supporter.

Powell peddled a hilarious conspiracy theory about Trump’s defeat, implicating George Soros, “communist money,” the Clinton Foundation, Venezuela, antifa, Cuba, possibly China, and Hugo Chavez, who’d been dead for several years.

A month later, Trump thought it’d be a good idea to make Powell, who was ultimately sanctioned by a federal court, a special counsel, responsible for pursuing crackpot anti-election ideas with considerable federal power.

Forum List

Back