Sidney powell

Hey guys. I’m watching a 2 part documentary on hollywood fixer Anthony Pellicano. Lawyers pay him $25,000 to help them win. He helps guys like Michael Jackson get away with being a pedo. So none of us like these guys. The rich who are scum hire/use these guys.

Trump used Michael cohen similarly. In fact stormy got the threat just like the ladies in this documentary are saying they got.

And all the best lawyers work with these guys.
Chris Rock says it best, selective outrage. It’s a perfect phrase for demofks!!

Chris Rock says it best, selective outrage. It’s a perfect phrase for demofks!!
Chris rock used him too.

Now the pelosi attack and her departure make sense.

Innocent men don’t pay fixers for nothing. Those fixers break the law for guys like trump. Look at Cohen

Chris rock used him too.

Now the pelosi attack and her departure make sense.

Innocent men don’t pay fixers for nothing. Those fixers break the law for guys like trump. Look at Cohen
Are you suggesting bill gates doesn’t have an attorney?

Hahaha dude your selective outrage on full display. Couldn’t have put up a better analogy

Are you suggesting bill gates doesn’t have an attorney?

Hahaha dude your selective outrage on full display. Couldn’t have put up a better analogy
A lot of them use these guys. And it may not be them who’s hiring these guys it’s their expensive lawyers.

Michael Jackson and oj Simpson lawyers both used this guy Anthony pellicano’s. All the Harvey Weinsteins and trump .

I believe this guy helped get Bill Clinton. Illegal wiretaps. He did it. If you have anything embarrassing in your past they’ll use it.

A lot of them use these guys. And it may not be them who’s hiring these guys it’s their expensive lawyers.

Michael Jackson and oj Simpson lawyers both used this guy Anthony pellicano’s. All the Harvey Weinsteins and trump .

I believe this guy helped get Bill Clinton. Illegal wiretaps. He did it. If you have anything embarrassing in your past they’ll use it.
Yep, all rich folks protect against those out complaining about something to get their money!

Forum List

Back