Sidney Powell Says Make This Tweet of Hers Go Viral!

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
1606778588326.png

Lots of misinformation going around to discredit what Ms. Powell is saying, but if we get in front of it then we can make sure people don't disregard it just 'cause of some nonsense that deep-state supporting useful idiots are posting. Discredit their "facts" by calling them lies first, and we should be good.

1606778528036.png

View attachment 423605

Lots of misinformation going around to discredit what Ms. Powell is saying, but if we get in front of it then we can make sure people don't disregard it just 'cause of some nonsense that deep-state supporting useful idiots are posting. Discredit their "facts" by calling them lies first, and we should be good.

View attachment 423604
Sure look like Pennsylvania food trucks to me...

WTF?

Joe Biden will not be president. Electors are going to vote their conscience, not for Joe Cheaten Biden.

I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

It's perfectly legal. My mail is delivered by a private carrier.

The U.S. Postal Service uses contracted delivery suppliers to support mail delivery needs and ensure it meets its universal service obligation. CDS is a contractual agreement between the Postal Service and an individual or company for the delivery and collection of mail for customers. CDS is considered one of the Postal Service’s three primary carrier delivery types (city and rural carriers, and contracted delivery suppliers). CDS suppliers1 are not Postal Service employees, but independent contractors who provide delivery service on specific routes not serviced by city or rural carriers.​

The U.S. Postal Service uses contracted delivery suppliers to support mail delivery needs and ensure it meets its universal service obligation. CDS is a contractual agreement between the Postal Service and an individual or company for the delivery and collection of mail for customers. CDS is considered one of the Postal Service’s three primary carrier delivery types (city and rural carriers, and contracted delivery suppliers). CDS suppliers1 are not Postal Service employees, but independent contractors who provide delivery service on specific routes not serviced by city or rural carriers.​

Well, that's another website that needs to be discredited before it can be used to discredit the fact that transporting mail in anything other than a USPS marked vehicle is illegal. This really does go to show just how much effort the deep-state put into this illegal coup to overthrow President Trump. I bet they had that on their websites years before President Trump was even president. The fact they thought through this coup down to those details just shows how dangerous and evil these people are. It's crazy that so many people refuse to accept what's happening, and have to invent crazy theories about Biden getting more votes than Obama, Clinton, or Trump. What kind of person believes this stuff? It's as if you people are living in your own world in which you change facts and truths to fit your narrative. I'm glad I am not like that, because I hate drinking soy milk.

View attachment 423605

View attachment 423604
The mail carriers in my area drive POV's while delivering mail. It's out in the country though.

View attachment 423605

View attachment 423604
Yes but so what?

What does this have to do with the election?

Well, that's another website that needs to be discredited before it can be used to discredit the fact that transporting mail in anything other than a USPS marked vehicle is illegal. This really does go to show just how much effort the deep-state put into this illegal coup to overthrow President Trump. I bet they had that on their websites years before President Trump was even president. The fact they thought through this coup down to those details just shows how dangerous and evil these people are. It's crazy that so many people refuse to accept what's happening, and have to invent crazy theories about Biden getting more votes than Obama, Clinton, or Trump. What kind of person believes this stuff? It's as if you people are living in your own world in which you change facts and truths to fit your narrative. I'm glad I am not like that, because I hate drinking soy milk.
YOU ARE ARGUING WITH A PAID SHILL THAT HAS PENETRATED THIS BOARD SO SAVE YOUR BREATH.PRETTY MUCH THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE.

YOU ARE ARGUING WITH A PAID SHILL THAT HAS PENETRATED THIS BOARD SO SAVE YOUR BREATH.PRETTY MUCH THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE.
You are gthe only paid shill here and having your ass handed to you as always

Mail is transported daily in private vehicles owned by people who contract with USPS especially here in the rural area

Forum List

Back