Sidney Powell Presentation Today.

Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

It's so sad watching you do this to yourself. How many breathless threads that have been debunked and laughed off the planet have you started in the last month? 100? Easily 100.

Powell has zero evidence. None. Else she would give it to the authorities. How gullible are you?

You have debunked absolutely nothing. Jack shit... not one of the dozens of claims in the lawsuit.

Now testimony with Rudy... check the other thread... let's see if you can debunk one of the claims.

Kind of, if they claim they have overwhelming evidence and then can't prove it in court or really even try.

Taking your facts to court and winning your argument is not a new standard, especially when it comes to our elections.
Proving in court is shown by proving in court, not by what some Democrat, biased, bullshit, trashbag judge has to say about it.

I don’t think you guys are very good at assessing credibility given the extremely outlandish things that Powell has been claiming. It was too much even for Trump which is why he excommunicated her.
But you don't present here a shred of your own evidence to support your notion that anything Sidney Powell has said is "outlandish"
All you're doing is throwing unsubstantiated shock words around.

Right...its the judges and elected officials and law enforcement officials debunking and laughing idiotic talking point after idiotic talking point off the planet. And you eat every single one up. Then you get embarrassed. So you eat up the next one. Embarrassing.
I still can't quite tell if you guys are lying, or if you are idiotic enough to actually believe the media's goofy snow job on you.

I don’t think you guys are very good at assessing credibility given the extremely outlandish things that Powell has been claiming. It was too much even for Trump which is why he excommunicated her.
But you don't present here a shred of your own evidence to support your notion that anything Sidney Powell has said is "outlandish"
All you're doing is throwing unsubstantiated shock words around.
LOLOL

She said an algorithm was used in Dominion systems to switch Trump votes to Biden. You can't get more outlandish than that.

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.” ~ Chris Krebs, Director of DHS’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)

G'head, gramps, this is where you make excuses for Powell......

Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

I think she's a bit of a flake, but she used to be a federal prosecutor, so she might have some compelling evidence. I'll see if OAN is covering it.

I was watching Hannity yesterday, and he had two of the witnesses on the show that testified in front of the Michigan panel. One was a truck driver who said he hauled 22 pallets of ballots from NY to Michigan. The other was a kid that works at the post office where he said he was instructed to back date thousands of ballots so they could be counted in the election. Both signed affidavits under oath and penalty of perjury.

Both said they really had no party, and it seemed little interest in politics. They didn't know what was in the ballot envelops and of course, couldn't open them up. As a truck driver, I know for a fact that log books, shipping documents, receiving documents are all kept on file. The person receiving the freight has to sign for it.
"Michigan panel"? Not in court, under oath?
Were the geniuses murdered by other geniuses in Chicago under oath?

It's so sad watching you do this to yourself. How many breathless threads that have been debunked and laughed off the planet have you started in the last month? 100? Easily 100.

Powell has zero evidence. None. Else she would give it to the authorities. How gullible are you?

“The Kraft Kraken”?

BWahahahahaa

Right...its the judges and elected officials and law enforcement officials debunking and laughing idiotic talking point after idiotic talking point off the planet. And you eat every single one up. Then you get embarrassed. So you eat up the next one. Embarrassing.
I still can't quite tell if you guys are lying, or if you are idiotic enough to actually believe the media's goofy snow job on you.
So this nutball Powell, and the foreign agent that used to head our national security until he decided to be a felon, were sitting in the Oval Office yesterday. This is how the President is spending his time. Basically, just a notch above how you spend your time.

emily-litella-nevermind[1].jpg

Sidney Powell’s Tucker Carlson-esque defense:
‘Reasonable people’ wouldn’t take her wild voter fraud claims as fact

Will she be doing her presentation from the Four Seasons? Would be interesting to try and catch what they're stocking up on in preparation for the Spring planting season.

Will she be doing her presentation from the Four Seasons? Would be interesting to try and catch what they're stocking up on in preparation for the Spring planting season.
I don't care where her presentation happens as long as she makes fools of liberals.

I don't care where her presentation happens as long as she makes fools of liberals.
LOL

She's already made a fool of you for believing her.

You have debunked absolutely nothing. Jack shit... not one of the dozens of claims in the lawsuit.

Now testimony with Rudy... check the other thread... let's see if you can debunk one of the claims.

Sydney Powell says you are not a reasonable person, because you believed her lies. And that is only because she cant say "gullible dipshits" in court.

Well we know she can shovel shit by the truckload....

Forum List

Back