Sidney Powell Presentation Today.

Fundraising to address fraud?

Sounds good, but that's not what it is about. Do you have any evidence for this claim? Come back to me once a judge has made a decision on it.

Yes, the evidence is a complete lack of evidence presented in court. I mean, she wants 150 million and she or her paralegal haven't even figured out spell check. Or even name the correct counties where she is making accusations.

It is indeed a good idea to donate to the fraud investigation causes, given the latest banana republic election that happened in the first world.

I expect them to do very well for the fund raising, and spend it mostly on the cause it was designated to. It's not like Biden's cancer research that only seems to spread cancer.

Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

Unless she is presenting it in a court of law, it is meaningless.

No, I will not watch the video. Provide a summary as the rules state.

Are the media articles also meaningless unless they are presented in a court of law?

Kind of, if they claim they have overwhelming evidence and then can't prove it in court or really even try.

What is this new bullshit standard? Stop spreading the CNN nonsense, UNLESS you first show that there is evidence for it by presenting it front of a judge.

Taking your facts to court and winning your argument is not a new standard, especially when it comes to our elections.

Things don't go so well when they go over this stuff in court, so...

Anyway, this is about fundraising. Trump's poor sheep have already been soaked for $150 million plus, and they probably have a goal of $200 million or $250 million.

It's absolutely about fundraising.

Hey, he's got bills. He knows where he can get the money.

Trump is a billionaire who did not even accept a wage from his excellent services.

The funds are going to go towards investigating election fraud. Some absolutely brilliant analysis has already been done in a very tight timeline.

Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

Are the media articles also meaningless unless they are presented in a court of law?

Kind of, if they claim they have overwhelming evidence and then can't prove it in court or really even try.

What is this new bullshit standard? Stop spreading the CNN nonsense, UNLESS you first show that there is evidence for it by presenting it front of a judge.

Taking your facts to court and winning your argument is not a new standard, especially when it comes to our elections.

Sorta like Adam Shitface, and Russian Collusion?

The Democrats tried to present evidence at Trump's trial but the Republicans wouldn't let them. Why is it Republicans don't like evidence? Now or back then.

But, you're defending a guy who lost the popular vote twice, was impeached and couldn't win his reelection. All of those things have never happened to a single president before.

It's just a scam

47C73D6B-3016-4EC3-BB96-20AD54C5D5F3.png

rofl

Powell's Michigan lawsuits is claiming that there was massive voter fraud in Edison County where Joe Biden received more than 100% of the vote. This would be pretty compelling evidence if such a county existed in the State of Michigan. :lol:

Yes, they can present what happened in a other state if it's the same scheme. Nothing scammish about it.

Further, they had to rush the lawsuit, I expect there may be mistakes in it. Those will be corrected. There are dozens and dozens of claims in the lawsuit.

Yes, they can present what happened in a other state if it's the same scheme. Nothing scammish about it.

Further, they had to rush the lawsuit, I expect there may be mistakes in it. Those will be corrected.

How long does it take to spell check? I mean, you're trying to get your case to the Supreme Court and and your case looks like shit. Not to mention other errors like naming a made up county.

Sounds good, but that's not what it is about. Do you have any evidence for this claim? Come back to me once a judge has made a decision on it.

Fundraising for future legal expenses, a media empire startup, and a possible 2024 run. And millions of willing lemmings who think he was robbed ready
to open their wallets and play the part of sucker...erm...donor for him.

The Democrats tried to present evidence at Trump's trial but the Republicans wouldn't let them. Why is it Republicans don't like evidence? Now or back then.

But, you're defending a guy who lost the popular vote twice, was impeached and couldn't win his reelection. All of those things have never happened to a single president before.

Uhm, in the Russian Collusion, Adam Shitface lair extraordinaire kept saying he had evidence that Russia had colluded but when asked to present it, the shitface never presented any. Also that fucker spent millions of dollars on investigations again finding out it was Hislery Campaign that paid for it..

But fuck you demoncrap slaves anyway, you allow your crooked political masters to lie to you all the time, and when they are caught in that lie, you actually believe them , not the evidence presented in your face...Slaves of the progs, will be slaves of the progs...

Fundraising for future legal expenses, a media empire startup, and a possible 2024 run. And millions of willing lemmings who think he was robbed ready
to open their wallets and play the part of sucker...erm...donor for him.

Where is your evidence?

They are not the only people who say there is fraud, by far. In fact, in large part their presentation consist of other people who come forward.

It's difficult for some people to accept that the mail in voting lead to exactly what was predicted. The most fraudulent election in history.

Uhm, in the Russian Collusion, Adam Shitface lair extraordinaire kept saying he had evidence that Russia had colluded but when asked to present it, the shitface never presented any. Also that fucker spent millions of dollars on investigations again finding out it was Hislery Campaign that paid for it..

Present it where? He tried to present evidence where it rightfully should be, at trial and the Republicans voted down evidence and witnesses. Why?

But fuck you demoncrap slaves anyway, you allow your crooked political masters to lie to you all the time, and when they are caught in that lie, you actually believe them , not the evidence presented in your face...Slaves of the progs, will be slaves of the progs...

I see, so your excuse about buying into Trump's lies is to claim that other people do it to? Good argument, I'm sure it will go far in overturning the election.

There is no obligation for Wood or Powell to be honest with the media.

On the other than, they have repercussions for lying to the court.
um...who *does* have an obligation to be honest with the media? the media certainly have not been honest with us.

What is this new bullshit standard?

I think it is just the way the Stalinists identify themselves to the other Stalinists by displaying that they don't care whether or not something is true, only whether it serves their agenda.

Whatever she is to reveal does not serve their agenda, so they consider it meaningless.

Last edited:
um...who *does* have an obligation to be honest with the media? the media certainly have not been honest with us.
Anyone who values some semblance of credibility and wishes to be taken seriously.

Sidney Powell? Didn't she turn to Q-Anon for evidence of voter fraud?

When Guiliani is the one who throws her under the bus because she's to bat shit crazy even for his "elite squad" of dumbshit attorny's?

That should be your first clue.

And then when she turns to Q-Anon for "evidence" of voter fraud?

That should be your second.

You shouldn't need a third.

Excellent, what state and jurisdiction did she file the lawsuit in? What judge will be hearing the case?
Nobody??? Then it's just keeping this bullshit in the news trying to get closer to December 14.
If this ambulance chaser had evidence whatsoever, it would have been presented weeks ago..in front of a judge...so it could be ruled upon.
But the minute that happens, the game is over and Sidney could be in some hot water.

Sidney and the rest of the D-Team are getting close to making a good case for charges of sedition brought against them.
Something I'm starting to hope a new DOJ will pursue.

She has lawsuits in GA and MI, and I believe a new lawsuit was filed, can't recall if it was by her unfortunately.
There is a new lawsuit in Wisconsin. Totally separate from Powell. It's primary focus in on election law violations and is headed by a former Wisconsin Supreme Court justice.

Anyway, she is presenting the same stuff in court, that makes the trolling and whining particularly stupid.
Actually we've seen too often where the case they present on the courthouse steps is completely different than what they present to the judge.
Rudy Giuliani famously said his case would show massive election fraud, yet when in front of the judge he famously told him, "This is NOT a fraud case!"

Forum List

Back