Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

LOL...you are talking about a company that changes people's votes and teaches others how to cheat
on elections. They actually have high ranking Antifa members in their employ.
They literally run away when state governments call them in to discuss what they do for a living
and they shut down offices suddenly and scrub employee records from the internet.
I don't find a single one of their denials credible. I certainly don't accept their denials based on nothing
at all but their say so.

Last edited:
Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here

Not going to happen. The election is already certified.

Powell has no credibility, nor does Guiliani.
Actually in a case of fraud, elections can be de-certified. So you are wrong once again, as you always are.

Give me one reason why anyone should give you any credibility since your have no Moral Standards or Ethical Foundations to stand on, being that you believe in Moral Fluidity.
But there is no 'fraud.'

is it fraud when there are more votes than registered voters? Is it fraud when dead people vote? is it fraud when the voting machines flip votes from one candidate to the other? Is if fraud when the vote counters cannot be watched? Is it fraud when a guy who couldn't get 50 people to a rally beats a guy who got tens to thousands to dozens or rallies? Is it fraud when 130,000 votes mysteriously show up at 4am and they are all for Biden?

Yes, there was massive fraud and its being revealed in the courts. This is far from over.
Claims that there are more votes than registered voters is false. These claims are based on out of date registration data.
Each state's website offers data on voter registration and total votes, which confirm those states have not counted more votes than they've registered voters. As of Nov. 6:

• Nevada reported 1,821,864 registered voters, 1,280,639 ballots cast and 70.29% turnout.
  • Pennsylvania reported 9,091,371 registered voters and 6,685,865 ballots cast.From this data USA TODAY calculated Pennsylvania had about 73.54% voter turnout.
  • Minnesota reported 3,589,785 registered voters and 3,278,548 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Minnesota had about 91.32% voter turnout.
  • North Carolina reported 7.36 million registered voters, 5.49 million ballots cast and 74.6% turnout.
  • Wisconsin reported 3,684,726 registered voters and about 3,289,472 ballots cast. USA TODAY found voter turnout to be about 72.3% in a previous fact check.
  • Michigan reported 8,128,430 registered voters and 5,519,348 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Michigan had about 67.9% voter turnout.
  • Arizona reported 4,281,152 registered voters, 3,154,794 ballots cast and 73.69% turnout.
  • Georgia reported at least 7,587,625 registered voters and 4,960,605 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Georgia had about 65.38% voter turnout or less.

There have always been isolated cases of "dead voters voting" but the number are very small and are typically older adults voting for a dead spouse or family member. The voting system in every county and in every state is tested before every major election to insure that votes entered are counted properly. And no, not watching voting counters is not fraud.

Last edited:
There are no crimes.

People making those claims are lying to you.
Please. You are bothering the adults here. Try the child's table.
Ha! You are coming across as a spoiled brat. You are mirroring your Messiah's behaviour. Grow the fuck up.
I'm the only adult here. WTF are you whining about?
"There are no crimes"? That's absurd. That's childish to make such an irresponsible comment from our of your ass. That is such a blatant lie. You live up to your name. I admit that.

There are no crimes.

Ha! You are coming across as a spoiled brat. You are mirroring your Messiah's behaviour. Grow the fuck up.
"There are no crimes"? That's absurd. That's childish to make such an irresponsible comment from our of your ass. That is such a blatant lie. You live up to your name. I admit that.

No one is making this comment "from out of [their] ass". We're making the comment based on all of the reports from the Secretaries of State who have certified their states' election results. Who believe the designated election officials of the states, not one of whom has upheld claims of voter fraud or election improprieties.

Who do you have claiming that the election "was stolen", other than Donald Trump, his staffers and supporters. Anyone with any authority over the elections agrees that Biden won.

There are no crimes.

No one is making this comment "from out of [their] ass". We're making the comment based on all of the reports from the Secretaries of State who have certified their states' election results. Who believe the designated election officials of the states, not one of whom has upheld claims of voter fraud or election improprieties.

Who do you have claiming that the election "was stolen", other than Donald Trump, his staffers and supporters. Anyone with any authority over the elections agrees that Biden won.
The evidence shows massive fraud. See if you can break away from The Golden Girls or Matlock sometime
and have a look.

There are no crimes.

The evidence shows massive fraud. See if you can break away from The Golden Girls or Matlock sometime
and have a look.

I love it when arrogant asswipes such as yourself underestimate me. I spent 30 years working as a law clerk for some of the largest law firms in the world, and I know what a genuine filing looks like. I could make up a fake court filing right now and attach it to this post, that would look every bit as good as the one attached to the OP. This one doesn't even have a fake case number or filing receipt.

The actual "evidence" and the filings in these cases, shows nothing of the kind. That's why Trump's cases keep getting thrown out of court. Neither Trump nor his lawyers have presented the public with a shred of proof that of any election fraud whatsoever. More than 30 cases filed, and not one court victory, and not one shred of evidence supporting "fraud" of any description has been uncovered.

All of his recounts have resulted in more votes for Biden. Trump is just spinning this out so he can fundraise off the "theft". The only thing being "stolen" is the money of his ardent supporters.

Trump's lawyers aren't even alleging "fraud" in the court filings. And don't trot out that trumped up non-filing by Sydney Powell as "evidence" of what is alleged in court. Show me a document with a signed court receipt and a case file number on it so we can track all of the filings and outcomes on the case.

Here is the actual decision of the Appeals Court in Pennsylvannia dismissing the President's case, scornfully:

There are no crimes.

and have a look.

I love it when arrogant asswipes such as yourself underestimate me. I spent 30 years working as a law clerk for some of the largest law firms in the world, and I know what a genuine filing looks like. I could make up a fake court filing right now and attach it to this post, that would look every bit as good as the one attached to the OP. This one doesn't even have a fake case number or filing receipt.

The actual "evidence" and the filings in these cases, shows nothing of the kind. That's why Trump's cases keep getting thrown out of court. Neither Trump nor his lawyers have presented the public with a shred of proof that of any election fraud whatsoever. More than 30 cases filed, and not one court victory, and not one shred of evidence supporting "fraud" of any description has been uncovered.

All of his recounts have resulted in more votes for Biden. Trump is just spinning this out so he can fundraise off the "theft". The only thing being "stolen" is the money of his ardent supporters.

Trump's lawyers aren't even alleging "fraud" in the court filings. And don't trot out that trumped up non-filing by Sydney Powell as "evidence" of what is alleged in court. Show me a document with a signed court receipt and a case file number on it so we can track all of the filings and outcomes on the case.

Here is the actual decision of the Appeals Court in Pennsylvannia dismissing the President's case, scornfully:

Provide a Link to the President 's Pleading showing that in that lawsuit he was pleading fraud,

"If you were in the seven blue counties in Pennsylvania, you were given an extraordinary opportunity to fix your mail-in ballot, to cure your ballot. But if you were in the other 60 mainly Republican counties, you didn’t get that privilege. That’s an equal protection violation,"
Very true. The Republicans screwed their voters, which was an equal protection violation by the Republicans. The courts should tell them to remedy that in the next election, since it's not possible to remedy it now.

That's how equal protection works. Equal protection is not, as you say "Well, those honest Democrats didn't screw their voters, therefore the court must screw all the unscrewed voters to make things equal!".

is it fraud when there are more votes than registered voters? Is it fraud when dead people vote? is it fraud when the voting machines flip votes from one candidate to the other? Is if fraud when the vote counters cannot be watched? Is it fraud when a guy who couldn't get 50 people to a rally beats a guy who got tens to thousands to dozens or rallies? Is it fraud when 130,000 votes mysteriously show up at 4am and they are all for Biden?

Yes, there was massive fraud and its being revealed in the courts. This is far from over.

You are 1-40 in court.

Because what you claim is bullshit.

You are being fed lies by your media and political leaders. They are stringing you along.

Patriots, let me remind you that the Demo Rats and anti Trumpers get to nominate activist corrupt "judges"

Those politicians in black robes thus far have ignored all judicial maxims in order to rule against the President.

The harshest judges rebuking the Trump cases on this election, ARE TRUMP APPOINTED, Federalist, Republican, judges.

Yep, they are from the Federalost shithead list!

You are 1-40 in court.

Because what you claim is bullshit.

You are being fed lies by your media and political leaders. They are stringing you along.

Patriots, let me remind you that the Demo Rats and anti Trumpers get to nominate activist corrupt "judges"

Those politicians in black robes thus far have ignored all judicial maxims in order to rule against the President.

Even the Trump appointed judges are quickly dismissing these frivolous cases. You should know this already.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

WHERE DID THE JUDGE RULES THAT THE CASE WAS FRIVOLOUS?!?!?!?

HE DID SAY THAT HE WAS SCARED TO GO AGAINST THE DEEP STATE AND THE FAKE NEW MEDIA

He did not and could not explain the reason that :

the counties that were predominately Democratic — were allowed to cure their ballots, while voters in primarily Republican counties were not given the same chance.

"If you were in the seven blue counties in Pennsylvania, you were given an extraordinary opportunity to fix your mail-in ballot, to cure your ballot. But if you were in the other 60 mainly Republican counties, you didn’t get that privilege. That’s an equal protection violation,"

"WE THE PEOPLE have a right to ask these questions, and they presented affidavits. And there are declarations made as well, so there is evidence there,

But the scumbag believes that is more important to grandstand for the media and deep state than it it is to be an adjudicator.

So tiring. The Trump judge said “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” That is him calling it a frivolous lawsuit and no, he wasn't scared.

Confucious is confused (perpetually ;-)

Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here

Not going to happen. The election is already certified.

Powell has no credibility, nor does Guiliani.
Actually in a case of fraud, elections can be de-certified. So you are wrong once again, as you always are.

Give me one reason why anyone should give you any credibility since your have no Moral Standards or Ethical Foundations to stand on, being that you believe in Moral Fluidity.
But there is no 'fraud.'

Claims that there are more votes than registered voters is false. These claims are based on out of date registration data.
Each state's website offers data on voter registration and total votes, which confirm those states have not counted more votes than they've registered voters. As of Nov. 6:

• Nevada reported 1,821,864 registered voters, 1,280,639 ballots cast and 70.29% turnout.
  • Pennsylvania reported 9,091,371 registered voters and 6,685,865 ballots cast.From this data USA TODAY calculated Pennsylvania had about 73.54% voter turnout.
  • Minnesota reported 3,589,785 registered voters and 3,278,548 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Minnesota had about 91.32% voter turnout.
  • North Carolina reported 7.36 million registered voters, 5.49 million ballots cast and 74.6% turnout.
  • Wisconsin reported 3,684,726 registered voters and about 3,289,472 ballots cast. USA TODAY found voter turnout to be about 72.3% in a previous fact check.
  • Michigan reported 8,128,430 registered voters and 5,519,348 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Michigan had about 67.9% voter turnout.
  • Arizona reported 4,281,152 registered voters, 3,154,794 ballots cast and 73.69% turnout.
  • Georgia reported at least 7,587,625 registered voters and 4,960,605 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Georgia had about 65.38% voter turnout or less.

There have always been isolated cases of "dead voters voting" but the number are very small and are typically older adults voting for a dead spouse or family member. The voting system in every county and in every state is tested before every major election to insure that votes entered are counted properly. And no, not watching voting counters is not fraud.

Flop - Be cautious about confusing this crowd with actual facts - They don’t give a flying F about ‘em.

Did someone threaten the judge who first blocked the destruction of evidence on the voting machines and then undid his own ruling allowing The DemNazis to wipe the voting machines and destroy all forensic evidence?

Did someone threaten the judge who first blocked the destruction of evidence on the voting machines and then undid his own ruling allowing The DemNazis to wipe the voting machines and destroy all forensic evidence?
Aren't they brilliant? All this time you have been calling democrats stupid...yet they managed to get away with massive vote fraud so well that you cant find a shred.of evidence of it. Looks like you're the dumb one now, eh?

Sidney Powell is about to release the Kraken.

Yet some Deplorable Loon on a messageboard is qualified? You wouldn't know qualified it if knocked on your door, fucked you up the arse and left a $100 bill in your butt crack.

This is the anti-intellectualism of the cult

I know. Vast majority (but not all) Trump fans on this board are fat, obese, elderly white males. Probably of high school education level. One thing I always chuckle at is a certain demographic in the Conservative arena belittle those with college educations. Or they think they know better than a judge who has spent their whole life in law practice. They do a Google search, find a nutter like Powell and hang onto her apron strings and words like gospel, and then regurgitate them as fact.

So, you attack members of this board, while knowing nothing about them, because Sidney Powell filed suits in GA, and MI....Sounds like someone is more than a little frightened they may lose....
Mac, not only am I not frightened of her, I'll bet you your position on this board that she fails. If she wins I'll leave for a year, if she loses you will.
Put up or shut up.

You’ll never get a “put-up” outta this crowd of miscreants. Well, I did get one out of Redfish and like a man he announced the loss and his departure until I told him I’d forgive the bet. Not sure if he’ll be back but hope so.

Sid Powell burned out her welcome among judges during the Mikey Flynn mess followed by 32 failed election lawsuits. They know at this point that she KrayKray & will toss her to the gooses in 3-2-1 ;)

The bet still stands. and if old senile pervert Joe wins, I am leaving. But the election has not been decided, the vote fraud was massive and is being revealed, court filings have started and SCOTUS will probably eventually decide this mess.

Are you still standing behind your bet to leave?

questions

1 why is sydney powell getting multiple death threats if she has nothing?
2. why did the dominion leaders flee the country if their software was legal?
You don't need to bet to leave. If Joe wins, there is zero reason for USMB to exist because Democracy is Dead, and The Republic is Dead. All of us should leave and focus on our spiritual walk with God at that point, as Politics is Dead Also.

Once you corrupt and destroy the integrity of the vote, it is very hard to come back from being a banana republic unless you shed blood to take power back for the people.

To quote Joe Biden when he addressed "We The People"

I

DON'T

WORK

FOR

YOU!

There was clear Massive Fraud committed by The Democrats, because they had no choice. The turnout was so Yuge for Donald Trump that they had to pump about 20-30 Million Fraudulent votes in the system.

I am not going to even talk about the massive fraud, but just show you common sense.

Consider these facts.

1.) The Overwhelming Majority of incumbent Presidents if they have shown leadership and have proven they can manage the economy get re-elected.

2.) President Trump won 30% of The Democrat Vote, a large majority of The Independent Vote, 20% of the Black Vote, and 40% of The Hispanic Vote. There literally was no way for Biden to win except through last minute voter registrations and fraudulent ballots to overcome that. This is why there are millions of 1st time voters who cast no down ballots that had to be dumped in to the system in large numbers and batches.

One example in Georgia shows how bad the fraud is. In a town where 900 votes were cast by all military citizens who served at the local military base, all 900 went to Joe Biden when these voters insisted they voted for President Trump. That is just 1 town in 1 county in George. 900 votes for Trump electronically swapped for Biden. People need to go to jail for life for that. That is 900 cases of theft. I won't talk too much about Fraud, because I would have to write a 500 page post detailing just some of the cases....

3.) No President who has won Texas, Florida, Iowa and Ohio has ever lost his re-election. No way did Joe get around this unless he committed massive voter fraud. And he had to be in on it and know about it just like he knew about The Russian Collusion COUP.

4.) President Trump's approval rating was higher than Obama's when Obama was re-elected. No way did Joe win without massive voter fraud.

5.) Americans like Freedom and like more money in their paychecks and they vote with their pocket books. Joe Biden ran 180 degrees from that norm promising to destroy businesses, lock people in their homes, raise their taxes, restrict their movements, take away their guns, and restrict their freedom of speech. No way could Biden win with this message unless massive voter fraud was involved.

6.) Enthusiasm for The Candidate. Enthusiasm for Biden was in The Basement where he was. He did not campaign, and when he wasn't hiding in his basement, No one showed up. Joe did not have to campaign because the fix was in. The Same thing Hillary did in certain states because she though she had it rigged, but turnout for Trump overwhelmed their cheating. No way can Joe win on The Enthusiasm Factor.

7.) Extreme Vetting vs Extreme Corruption. $48 Million Dollars in the most Massive Cavity Search and Invasion of Privacy of a President Ever for 4 years turns up NOTHING! Even Trump's Children are grilled, cellphones and emails went through and The Trump Campaign was spied on.

By Contrast, Everyone looked the other way with Biden. Stories we knew to be true were censored by Big Tech and The Media. The FBI even tried to hide Hunter Biden's Laptop from Public Knowledge and Public View. 17% of Democrats say they would not have voted for Joe Biden if they knew about his corruption. Big Tech and The Left Stream Media is who interfered in out Election and no one else. Joe Biden has no ethical or moral credibility. While The Media and The Deep State have spent 4 years calling President Trump a Liar, they have been proven wrong every single time.

By Contrast, No one can prove Joe Biden and his family are Godly, Honest, Truthful people that have not stolen the taxpayer blind and have not sold their office for personal gain and profit.

While Trump is not beholden to anyone, Joe is beholden to everyone.

I have no doubt that your numbers are off on some groups. Also you forgot to include deletions from Trump's 2016 totals. In the Atlanta suburbs, Clinton won by single digits. Biden won by double digits. Your regurgitating every fake news story will not save you.

All the stories of Biden were supplied by Putin.

All Biden said was that he would follow the advice that doctors gave him regarding the coronavirus.

You are not Godly, honest or truthful.

I see this morning that Donnie plans to run in 2024 and may host a campaign event during Biden inauguration.

Sorry Rump. America has had quite enough of your fatass. And besides, you’ll be a convicted felon by then. Maybe in prison! :)

I‘d bet more would watch that, than the fraud n chief to be.

Yet some Deplorable Loon on a messageboard is qualified? You wouldn't know qualified it if knocked on your door, fucked you up the arse and left a $100 bill in your butt crack.

This is the anti-intellectualism of the cult

I know. Vast majority (but not all) Trump fans on this board are fat, obese, elderly white males. Probably of high school education level. One thing I always chuckle at is a certain demographic in the Conservative arena belittle those with college educations. Or they think they know better than a judge who has spent their whole life in law practice. They do a Google search, find a nutter like Powell and hang onto her apron strings and words like gospel, and then regurgitate them as fact.

So, you attack members of this board, while knowing nothing about them, because Sidney Powell filed suits in GA, and MI....Sounds like someone is more than a little frightened they may lose....
Mac, not only am I not frightened of her, I'll bet you your position on this board that she fails. If she wins I'll leave for a year, if she loses you will.
Put up or shut up.

You’ll never get a “put-up” outta this crowd of miscreants. Well, I did get one out of Redfish and like a man he announced the loss and his departure until I told him I’d forgive the bet. Not sure if he’ll be back but hope so.

Sid Powell burned out her welcome among judges during the Mikey Flynn mess followed by 32 failed election lawsuits. They know at this point that she KrayKray & will toss her to the gooses in 3-2-1 ;)

The bet still stands. and if old senile pervert Joe wins, I am leaving. But the election has not been decided, the vote fraud was massive and is being revealed, court filings have started and SCOTUS will probably eventually decide this mess.

Are you still standing behind your bet to leave?

questions

1 why is sydney powell getting multiple death threats if she has nothing?
2. why did the dominion leaders flee the country if their software was legal?
You don't need to bet to leave. If Joe wins, there is zero reason for USMB to exist because Democracy is Dead, and The Republic is Dead. All of us should leave and focus on our spiritual walk with God at that point, as Politics is Dead Also.

Once you corrupt and destroy the integrity of the vote, it is very hard to come back from being a banana republic unless you shed blood to take power back for the people.

To quote Joe Biden when he addressed "We The People"

I

DON'T

WORK

FOR

YOU!

There was clear Massive Fraud committed by The Democrats, because they had no choice. The turnout was so Yuge for Donald Trump that they had to pump about 20-30 Million Fraudulent votes in the system.

I am not going to even talk about the massive fraud, but just show you common sense.

Consider these facts.

1.) The Overwhelming Majority of incumbent Presidents if they have shown leadership and have proven they can manage the economy get re-elected.

2.) President Trump won 30% of The Democrat Vote, a large majority of The Independent Vote, 20% of the Black Vote, and 40% of The Hispanic Vote. There literally was no way for Biden to win except through last minute voter registrations and fraudulent ballots to overcome that. This is why there are millions of 1st time voters who cast no down ballots that had to be dumped in to the system in large numbers and batches.

One example in Georgia shows how bad the fraud is. In a town where 900 votes were cast by all military citizens who served at the local military base, all 900 went to Joe Biden when these voters insisted they voted for President Trump. That is just 1 town in 1 county in George. 900 votes for Trump electronically swapped for Biden. People need to go to jail for life for that. That is 900 cases of theft. I won't talk too much about Fraud, because I would have to write a 500 page post detailing just some of the cases....

3.) No President who has won Texas, Florida, Iowa and Ohio has ever lost his re-election. No way did Joe get around this unless he committed massive voter fraud. And he had to be in on it and know about it just like he knew about The Russian Collusion COUP.

4.) President Trump's approval rating was higher than Obama's when Obama was re-elected. No way did Joe win without massive voter fraud.

5.) Americans like Freedom and like more money in their paychecks and they vote with their pocket books. Joe Biden ran 180 degrees from that norm promising to destroy businesses, lock people in their homes, raise their taxes, restrict their movements, take away their guns, and restrict their freedom of speech. No way could Biden win with this message unless massive voter fraud was involved.

6.) Enthusiasm for The Candidate. Enthusiasm for Biden was in The Basement where he was. He did not campaign, and when he wasn't hiding in his basement, No one showed up. Joe did not have to campaign because the fix was in. The Same thing Hillary did in certain states because she though she had it rigged, but turnout for Trump overwhelmed their cheating. No way can Joe win on The Enthusiasm Factor.

7.) Extreme Vetting vs Extreme Corruption. $48 Million Dollars in the most Massive Cavity Search and Invasion of Privacy of a President Ever for 4 years turns up NOTHING! Even Trump's Children are grilled, cellphones and emails went through and The Trump Campaign was spied on.

By Contrast, Everyone looked the other way with Biden. Stories we knew to be true were censored by Big Tech and The Media. The FBI even tried to hide Hunter Biden's Laptop from Public Knowledge and Public View. 17% of Democrats say they would not have voted for Joe Biden if they knew about his corruption. Big Tech and The Left Stream Media is who interfered in out Election and no one else. Joe Biden has no ethical or moral credibility. While The Media and The Deep State have spent 4 years calling President Trump a Liar, they have been proven wrong every single time.

By Contrast, No one can prove Joe Biden and his family are Godly, Honest, Truthful people that have not stolen the taxpayer blind and have not sold their office for personal gain and profit.

While Trump is not beholden to anyone, Joe is beholden to everyone.

I have no doubt that your numbers are off on some groups. Also you forgot to include deletions from Trump's 2016 totals. In the Atlanta suburbs, Clinton won by single digits. Biden won by double digits. Your regurgitating every fake news story will not save you.

All the stories of Biden were supplied by Putin.

All Biden said was that he would follow the advice that doctors gave him regarding the coronavirus.

You are not Godly, honest or truthful.

I see this morning that Donnie plans to run in 2024 and may host a campaign event during Biden inauguration.

Sorry Rump. America has had quite enough of your fatass. And besides, you’ll be a convicted felon think pthen. Maybe in prison! :)

I‘d bet more would watch that, than the fraud n chief to be.
I think people will be relieved to be able to ignore te president a bit.

Forum List

Back