Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

That would be an affidavit enough to support whatever action they're requesting.

But that's not what Trumps legal teams have produced. Their affidavits are to the tune of, I saw somebody fiddle with the car door for ten minutes, get inside, and drive away.

Similar to when a neighbor reported two black men fooling with the front door of Henry Lewis Gates house.
By the way, so you know an affidavit claiming to have witnessed the theft of an automobile would be acceptable proof in a court of law. A stranger breaking into an auto you know is not his, because you know who owns the car, is enough to convict someone of car theft.
Finger prints in the car and burglar tools found on the thief would all be great corroborating evidence.
But there is absolutely nothing wrong with eyewitness testimony.

It's certainly nothing like a neighbor reporting two black men trying to break into the home of Henry Louis Gates.
In the case of breaking into the car, damages can easily be determined and restitution is possible. In the case of vote counting in which a republican monitor was not present, there is no way of determining if there was any damage to the vote count, thus there can be no restitution. The problem with all of Trump's suits is that they are based on what might have happened. No wonder the judges threw the cases out so quickly.

From an article about Trump's relentless frivolous lawsuits trying to overturn the election..'But that’s the point. Trump’s strategy, his allies concede in private, wasn’t to change the outcome, but to create a host of phantom claims about the 2020 presidential race that would infect the nation with doubt and keep his base loyal, even though the winner was clear and there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud.'...They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss
The purpose of this lawsuit as well as the previous 30 or so has been to create the illusion in Trump's mind and his followers that he did not lose the election and to delay the process as long as possible.

Unless the court can determine exactly which votes were illegal, there will be no change in the total count. The one thing the court will not do is nullify any voter's ballot unless it is prove to be invalid. Accusations, suppositions about what could have happened or lack of oversight will not change a single vote.

The election results are fraudulent.

Fraud takes a while to prove but is doable and must be done.

You and the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network want to create the illusion that Biden's victory is legitimate by the FAKE POLLS and constant denials.

It doesn't matter - we must keep on trucking

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Barry Goldwater (R-Az)
Even if you can prove fraud, the likelihood of changing the outcome of an election is very small. Once a vote is cast, it is almost impossible to determine how that voter voted due to state laws and state constitutions requiring ballot secrecy. In every major election, there are always a few thousand cases of voter fraud discovered spread across the 50 states. The perpetrators may be punished but the counts are not changed.
Unless, you nullify the whole damn election do to fraud-----

And btw, the ones cheating which is always the fricking dems---should automatically lose and be put in prison for fraud.
It would be illegal for the state to refuse to certify an election which has been certified by each county. Once the state certifies the election, lawsuits aren't going change anything. The only thing these lawsuits and Trump's claims of a rigged election do is in undermine confidence in the American democratic processes. There's no need for the Russians to discredit American democracy, Trump is doing the job for them.
How about the fact that millions of people know their vote is pointless?
Voting is time consuming and inconvenient. The probability that one vote will be the deciding vote in a presidential election is much much smaller than the chance of being hit by a car on the way to the polls. If we look at it in these terms alone, voting appears to be irrational. However, if we look at from the standpoint that voting is doing our part to keep or make, America great, depending on your point of view then it does make sense.

"Along we can do so little; together we can do so much."
Helen Keller

That no longer applies when deep state operatives can manipulate the media and the judges

A conspiracy theory

I was just repeating what the Democrat pollsters said.
Wanna cracker?
No thanks, I was born a Cracker and you developed into a sock.
How does it feel to get outsmarted by a sock every time you make the mistake of opening your face anus?
I sense a weak ad hominem.
Is that the best you can do after so many hours?
Check the prior comments. As hominems are used as a substitute for an argument, else they are not ad hominems.

Wanna cracker?
How does it feel to get outsmarted by a sock every time you make the mistake of opening your face anus?
Check the prior comments. As hominems are used as a substitute for an argument, else they are not ad hominems.
Ad hominems are insults to derail a discussion.

Wanna cracker?
Well that's a new definition that you should probably submit to webster for review. I don't give it good chances.

In the case of breaking into the car, damages can easily be determined and restitution is possible. In the case of vote counting in which a republican monitor was not present, there is no way of determining if there was any damage to the vote count, thus there can be no restitution. The problem with all of Trump's suits is that they are based on what might have happened. No wonder the judges threw the cases out so quickly.
Well you are generalizing, but what if we knew democrats were stealing votes and subverting democracy?
But we couldn't show precisely how many votes were stolen?
On many ballots poll workers simply removed votes and tossed away the identifying outer envelope
showing whose vote it was.

What is the remedy in that case? Would you release a bank robber if it wasn't clear exactly how much
money was stolen? I can't imagine that happening.

Wanna cracker?
Well that's a new definition that you should probably submit to webster for review. I don't give it good chances.

You are mentally ill.

Wanna cracker?

You are mentally ill.
Thanks for doing my light work and showing it wasn't an ad hominem. It wasn't an argument. It was just an insult.

Wanna cracker?

You are mentally ill.
Thanks for doing my light work and showing it wasn't an ad hominem. It wasn't an argument. It was just an insult.
For a guy who's a scientist, an attorney and a software developer, you're dumber than dog shit.

From an article about Trump's relentless frivolous lawsuits trying to overturn the election..'But that’s the point. Trump’s strategy, his allies concede in private, wasn’t to change the outcome, but to create a host of phantom claims about the 2020 presidential race that would infect the nation with doubt and keep his base loyal, even though the winner was clear and there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud.'...They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss
The purpose of this lawsuit as well as the previous 30 or so has been to create the illusion in Trump's mind and his followers that he did not lose the election and to delay the process as long as possible.

Unless the court can determine exactly which votes were illegal, there will be no change in the total count. The one thing the court will not do is nullify any voter's ballot unless it is prove to be invalid. Accusations, suppositions about what could have happened or lack of oversight will not change a single vote.

You and the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network want to create the illusion that Biden's victory is legitimate by the FAKE POLLS and constant denials.

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Barry Goldwater (R-Az)
Even if you can prove fraud, the likelihood of changing the outcome of an election is very small. Once a vote is cast, it is almost impossible to determine how that voter voted due to state laws and state constitutions requiring ballot secrecy. In every major election, there are always a few thousand cases of voter fraud discovered spread across the 50 states. The perpetrators may be punished but the counts are not changed.

And btw, the ones cheating which is always the fricking dems---should automatically lose and be put in prison for fraud.
It would be illegal for the state to refuse to certify an election which has been certified by each county. Once the state certifies the election, lawsuits aren't going change anything. The only thing these lawsuits and Trump's claims of a rigged election do is in undermine confidence in the American democratic processes. There's no need for the Russians to discredit American democracy, Trump is doing the job for them.
Voting is time consuming and inconvenient. The probability that one vote will be the deciding vote in a presidential election is much much smaller than the chance of being hit by a car on the way to the polls. If we look at it in these terms alone, voting appears to be irrational. However, if we look at from the standpoint that voting is doing our part to keep or make, America great, depending on your point of view then it does make sense.

Helen Keller

That no longer applies when deep state operatives can manipulate the media and the judges

A conspiracy theory

All criminal investigations are "conspiracy theories" in the beginning

Those who could be prosecuted for the possible violations want the investigation stopped

Those who are naive , gullible, sheeples, and those who reside in LaLaLand , believe that they are being governed by angels so all investigations concerning government criminality and wrongdoings are categorized as "conspiracy theories" in order to stop the investigation.

Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here

THE OP IS A LIE. THIS CASE HAS NOT BEEN FILED. THERE IS NO COURT FILE NUMBER ATTACHED TO THIS CASE.

THIS IS YET ANOTHER FUNDRAISING SCAM ASKING FOR CONTRIBUTIONS FOR NON-EXISTENT LEGAL CASES.

Barry Goldwater (R-Az)

Helen Keller

A conspiracy theory

Those who could be prosecuted for the possible violations want the investigation stopped

Those who are naive , gullible, sheeples, and those who reside in LaLaLand , believe that they are being governed by angels so all investigations concerning government criminality and wrongdoings are categorized as "conspiracy theories" in order to stop the investigation.

The problem with all these election conspiracies is that they consist of a ton of allegations and nothing more. Sorry but allegations do not equal hard facts or proof, which is why they ae continually shot down in courts

Barry Goldwater (R-Az)

Helen Keller

A conspiracy theory

All "criminal investigations" start with a crime being committed, and people in law enforcement being convinced that such a crime has been committed. Trump and his minions have yet to convince anyone in law enforcement that a crime has been committed, or that any investigation is truly warranted.

They hold press conferences claiming widespread "voter fraud" and that Biden "stole the election", but none of these claims are contained in their actual court filings. In fact, Guiliani has gone out of his way to say that they are NOT claiming voter fraud. Basically, the courts are being asked to overturn the results of the election simply because Trump doesn't believe he lost.

Those who are "gullible sheep" are the ones who continue to believe Donald Trump isn't lying about the election, just like he has lied about everything else.

There will be no case about this going to the Supreme Court because the story is false. German authorities, the company, and the US Army denied that any such operation took place. This conspiracy theory rose out of the similar claim about the company Scytl's server being seized by the US Army in Frankfurt. The story was changed to Dominion Voting Systems when it was revealed that Scytl had no server in Germany and did not produce software or equipment to count votes and there only connection with US elections was designing websites to provide voter information and education.

Now that it's becoming common knowledge that the voting machines in Georgia produce a paper ballot and thus a complete audit trail and the ballots are not sent across the Internet, the story will certainly be changed with different players. This is what makes conspiracy theories interesting. They never die but just keep changing to fit the situation. This one will probably reemerge in a different election changed as needed. I don't usually waste the time replying to this crap but this one has gone too far.
The fact that your two sources are Fact Check and an Austin newspaper doesn't give me any confidence in
your claims at all, not that the theft of the election will center around this one issue.
There is far, far, far more to dig into than just this one side issue.

All my sources say servers were seized in Germany so I'm at a loss to explain why Scytl, not Dominion,
was raided since you claim they only design websites. Something is strange here. Either Scytl was NOT
raided or they do a lot more than design websites.
Both things cannot be true.
This sure looks to be the signs of a smoking gun, does it not ?
The people that created this story never did any research into the Scytl. If they had, they would found out they do not tabulate ballots nor do they make any equipment nor software that does, nor do they have any servers in Germany. So the writers switched Scytl to Dominion, again without doing any real research. Had they done a little research they would learned:
  • Dominion does not have any operations in Germany including an Office of the General Counsel, nor does it own or operate any servers in Germany.
  • Servers that run Dominion software are located in local election offices, and data never leaves the control of local election officials.
  • Every vote from a Dominion device in Georgia is documented on an auditable paper trail and creates a verifiable paper ballot available for hand-counting. In fact, the Georgia hand counts, independent audits, and machine tests have all repeatedly affirmed that the machine counts were accurate.
  • Dominion was not "founded by oligarchs and dictators." It was founded in Toronto, Canada, and it is now a proud nonpartisan American company. Dominion has attested to its ownership—under penalty of perjury—to local, state, and federal agencies, including the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, which includes all U.S. national security agencies.
  • Dominion has no ties to the Venezuelan government, nor any other foreign government, including China and Iran. Dominion has never participated in any elections in Venezuela and has no connection or relationship with the now deceased former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez.
I wonder how this story will changed now. I suspect, we have heard the last of this tale, at least until the next election.

Barry Goldwater (R-Az)

Helen Keller

A conspiracy theory

All "criminal investigations" start with a crime being committed, and people in law enforcement being convinced that such a crime has been committed. Trump and his minions have yet to convince anyone in law enforcement that a crime has been committed, or that any investigation is truly warranted.

They hold press conferences claiming widespread "voter fraud" and that Biden "stole the election", but none of these claims are contained in their actual court filings. In fact, Guiliani has gone out of his way to say that they are NOT claiming voter fraud. Basically, the courts are being asked to overturn the results of the election simply because Trump doesn't believe he lost.

Those who are "gullible sheep" are the ones who continue to believe Donald Trump isn't lying about the election, just like he has lied about everything else.
All of Trump's lies about our elections will fail to keep him in office but the damage to our electoral system and our democracy will not go away so easily. Democracy maintains domestic peace by the mere fact that the political forces expect to take turns by our elections. When people believe their votes literally don’t count, they become more likely to resort to violence and less likely to involve themselves in our pollical process of electing leaders. Trump’s supporters, already steeped in white grievance, are predictably receptive to the idea that “illegal voters” have even succeeded in stealing their democracy. Apparently not satisfied with all their ill-gotten political gains from real voter suppression, in the form of voter ID laws, gerrymandered districts, closures of polling sites, and purges of voter rolls. Republicans are now signaling that a Democratic win is itself evidence of fraud.

Forum List

Back