Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

Powell and her team also managed to spell the name of one of their key witnesses — his name is William M. Briggs — wrong twice and again in two different ways — Williams M. Briggs and Williams Higgs.

One of the other expert witnesses listed in the lawsuit is Ron Watkins, who has been the administrator of fringe message board 8kun where the anonymous leader of QAnon supposedly posts updates.

The lawsuits are filled with incomplete sentences, groups of words that make little or no sense, and logical fallacies so big you could drive a bus through.

rofl

I object to the use of "chan" and "kun" by these RW conspiracy nuts in naming their bullshit platforms.

Yet some Deplorable Loon on a messageboard is qualified? You wouldn't know qualified it if knocked on your door, fucked you up the arse and left a $100 bill in your butt crack.

This is the anti-intellectualism of the cult

I know. Vast majority (but not all) Trump fans on this board are fat, obese, elderly white males. Probably of high school education level. One thing I always chuckle at is a certain demographic in the Conservative arena belittle those with college educations. Or they think they know better than a judge who has spent their whole life in law practice. They do a Google search, find a nutter like Powell and hang onto her apron strings and words like gospel, and then regurgitate them as fact.

So, you attack members of this board, while knowing nothing about them, because Sidney Powell filed suits in GA, and MI....Sounds like someone is more than a little frightened they may lose....
Mac, not only am I not frightened of her, I'll bet you your position on this board that she fails. If she wins I'll leave for a year, if she loses you will.
Put up or shut up.

You’ll never get a “put-up” outta this crowd of miscreants. Well, I did get one out of Redfish and like a man he announced the loss and his departure until I told him I’d forgive the bet. Not sure if he’ll be back but hope so.

Sid Powell burned out her welcome among judges during the Mikey Flynn mess followed by 32 failed election lawsuits. They know at this point that she KrayKray & will toss her to the gooses in 3-2-1 ;)

From an article about Trump's relentless frivolous lawsuits trying to overturn the election..'But that’s the point. Trump’s strategy, his allies concede in private, wasn’t to change the outcome, but to create a host of phantom claims about the 2020 presidential race that would infect the nation with doubt and keep his base loyal, even though the winner was clear and there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud.'...They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss

There have no frivolous lawsuits from Trump's team.
Why is that so hard?

Two for thirty five? Nah, nothing frivolous .. Nothing at all! :D

Those were not from Trump
Pay attention.

So Rudy isn’t Donald’s “personal attorney”? Alrighty then!

He is

If my personal attornies file frivolous lawsuits on my behalf, then those frivolous lawsuits are not from a mouse in my pocket.

They are indeed - From ME.

You are fooling no one.

Are you under the impression that President Trump is suing regarding election fraud personally
Or do you think that the Presidential Campaign may be suing?

Its a combination but mostly Sid n Rude.

From an article about Trump's relentless frivolous lawsuits trying to overturn the election..'But that’s the point. Trump’s strategy, his allies concede in private, wasn’t to change the outcome, but to create a host of phantom claims about the 2020 presidential race that would infect the nation with doubt and keep his base loyal, even though the winner was clear and there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud.'...They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss

Why is that so hard?

Pay attention.

He is

If my personal attornies file frivolous lawsuits on my behalf, then those frivolous lawsuits are not from a mouse in my pocket.

You are fooling no one.

Are you under the impression that President Trump is suing regarding election fraud personally

No.
Factually no.

Powell and her team also managed to spell the name of one of their key witnesses — his name is William M. Briggs — wrong twice and again in two different ways — Williams M. Briggs and Williams Higgs.

One of the other expert witnesses listed in the lawsuit is Ron Watkins, who has been the administrator of fringe message board 8kun where the anonymous leader of QAnon supposedly posts updates.

The lawsuits are filled with incomplete sentences, groups of words that make little or no sense, and logical fallacies so big you could drive a bus through.

rofl

I object to the use of "chan" and "kun" by these RW conspiracy nuts in naming their bullshit platforms.

So what you’re saying is that we got 149-sum pages of word salad. This is typical of her incompetence and assholery. Hopefully she is sanctioned.

That or maybe she can go to work for QAnon? :D

Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here

Not going to happen. The election is already certified.

Powell has no credibility, nor does Guiliani.
Actually in a case of fraud, elections can be de-certified. So you are wrong once again, as you always are.

Give me one reason why anyone should give you any credibility since your have no Moral Standards or Ethical Foundations to stand on, being that you believe in Moral Fluidity.

Why is that so hard?

Pay attention.

He is

You are fooling no one.

No.
Factually no.

Yes
Factually yes.

Yet some Deplorable Loon on a messageboard is qualified? You wouldn't know qualified it if knocked on your door, fucked you up the arse and left a $100 bill in your butt crack.

I know. Vast majority (but not all) Trump fans on this board are fat, obese, elderly white males. Probably of high school education level. One thing I always chuckle at is a certain demographic in the Conservative arena belittle those with college educations. Or they think they know better than a judge who has spent their whole life in law practice. They do a Google search, find a nutter like Powell and hang onto her apron strings and words like gospel, and then regurgitate them as fact.

So, you attack members of this board, while knowing nothing about them, because Sidney Powell filed suits in GA, and MI....Sounds like someone is more than a little frightened they may lose....
Mac, not only am I not frightened of her, I'll bet you your position on this board that she fails. If she wins I'll leave for a year, if she loses you will.
Put up or shut up.

Why would I want you to leave? I am a firm believer that your stupidity, and arrogance should be on full display....

Really? From where I'm sitting you're quick on the insults but have very little belief in yourself. I will bookmark this post and then shove it up your arse when she fails. Then we'll see who is 'frightened'. Who's more frightened, the one who puts it out there, or the big mouth on the messageboard who doesn't have the courage of their convictions? Next time, put up, or STFU. You just look silly otherwise.

Put up or shut up.

You’ll never get a “put-up” outta this crowd of miscreants. Well, I did get one out of Redfish and like a man he announced the loss and his departure until I told him I’d forgive the bet. Not sure if he’ll be back but hope so.

Sid Powell burned out her welcome among judges during the Mikey Flynn mess followed by 32 failed election lawsuits. They know at this point that she KrayKray & will toss her to the gooses in 3-2-1 ;)

The bet still stands. and if old senile pervert Joe wins, I am leaving. But the election has not been decided, the vote fraud was massive and is being revealed, court filings have started and SCOTUS will probably eventually decide this mess.

Are you still standing behind your bet to leave?

questions

1 why is sydney powell getting multiple death threats if she has nothing?
2. why did the dominion leaders flee the country if their software was legal?

rofl

What about the use of Wang and Chung?

Put up or shut up.

The bet still stands. and if old senile pervert Joe wins, I am leaving. But the election has not been decided, the vote fraud was massive and is being revealed, court filings have started and SCOTUS will probably eventually decide this mess.

questions

You don't need to bet to leave. If Joe wins, there is zero reason for USMB to exist because Democracy is Dead, and The Republic is Dead. All of us should leave and focus on our spiritual walk with God at that point, as Politics is Dead Also.

Once you corrupt and destroy the integrity of the vote, it is very hard to come back from being a banana republic unless you shed blood to take power back for the people.

To quote Joe Biden when he addressed "We The People"

I

DON'T

WORK

FOR

YOU!

There was clear Massive Fraud committed by The Democrats, because they had no choice. The turnout was so Yuge for Donald Trump that they had to pump about 20-30 Million Fraudulent votes in the system.

I am not going to even talk about the massive fraud, but just show you common sense.

Consider these facts.

1.) The Overwhelming Majority of incumbent Presidents if they have shown leadership and have proven they can manage the economy get re-elected.

2.) President Trump won 30% of The Democrat Vote, a large majority of The Independent Vote, 20% of the Black Vote, and 40% of The Hispanic Vote. There literally was no way for Biden to win except through last minute voter registrations and fraudulent ballots to overcome that. This is why there are millions of 1st time voters who cast no down ballots that had to be dumped in to the system in large numbers and batches.

One example in Georgia shows how bad the fraud is. In a town where 900 votes were cast by all military citizens who served at the local military base, all 900 went to Joe Biden when these voters insisted they voted for President Trump. That is just 1 town in 1 county in George. 900 votes for Trump electronically swapped for Biden. People need to go to jail for life for that. That is 900 cases of theft. I won't talk too much about Fraud, because I would have to write a 500 page post detailing just some of the cases....

3.) No President who has won Texas, Florida, Iowa and Ohio has ever lost his re-election. No way did Joe get around this unless he committed massive voter fraud. And he had to be in on it and know about it just like he knew about The Russian Collusion COUP.

4.) President Trump's approval rating was higher than Obama's when Obama was re-elected. No way did Joe win without massive voter fraud.

5.) Americans like Freedom and like more money in their paychecks and they vote with their pocket books. Joe Biden ran 180 degrees from that norm promising to destroy businesses, lock people in their homes, raise their taxes, restrict their movements, take away their guns, and restrict their freedom of speech. No way could Biden win with this message unless massive voter fraud was involved.

6.) Enthusiasm for The Candidate. Enthusiasm for Biden was in The Basement where he was. He did not campaign, and when he wasn't hiding in his basement, No one showed up. Joe did not have to campaign because the fix was in. The Same thing Hillary did in certain states because she though she had it rigged, but turnout for Trump overwhelmed their cheating. No way can Joe win on The Enthusiasm Factor.

7.) Extreme Vetting vs Extreme Corruption. $48 Million Dollars in the most Massive Cavity Search and Invasion of Privacy of a President Ever for 4 years turns up NOTHING! Even Trump's Children are grilled, cellphones and emails went through and The Trump Campaign was spied on.

By Contrast, Everyone looked the other way with Biden. Stories we knew to be true were censored by Big Tech and The Media. The FBI even tried to hide Hunter Biden's Laptop from Public Knowledge and Public View. 17% of Democrats say they would not have voted for Joe Biden if they knew about his corruption. Big Tech and The Left Stream Media is who interfered in out Election and no one else. Joe Biden has no ethical or moral credibility. While The Media and The Deep State have spent 4 years calling President Trump a Liar, they have been proven wrong every single time.

By Contrast, No one can prove Joe Biden and his family are Godly, Honest, Truthful people that have not stolen the taxpayer blind and have not sold their office for personal gain and profit.

While Trump is not beholden to anyone, Joe is beholden to everyone.

Last edited:

Put up or shut up.

questions

You don't need to bet to leave. If Joe wins, there is zero reason for USMB to exist because Democracy is Dead, and The Republic is Dead. All of us should leave and focus on our spiritual walk with God at that point, as Politics is Dead Also.

Once you corrupt and destroy the integrity of the vote, it is very hard to come back from being a banana republic unless you shed blood to take power back for the people.

I

DON'T

WORK

FOR

YOU!

There was clear Massive Fraud committed by The Democrats, because they had no choice. The turnout was so Yuge for Donald Trump that they had to pump about 20-30 Million Fraudulent votes in the system.

I am not going to even talk about the massive fraud, but just show you common sense.

Consider these facts.

1.) The Overwhelming Majority of incumbent Presidents if they have shown leadership and have proven they can manage the economy get re-elected.

2.) President Trump won 30% of The Democrat Vote, a large majority of The Independent Vote, 20% of the Black Vote, and 40% of The Hispanic Vote. There literally was no way for Biden to win except through last minute voter registrations and fraudulent ballots to overcome that. This is why there are millions of 1st voters who cast no down ballots that had to be dumped in to the system in large numbers and batches.

3.) No President who has won Texas, Florida, and Ohio has ever lost his election.

4.) President Trump's approval rating was higher than Obama's when Obama was re-elected. No way did Joe win without massive voter fraud.

5.) Americans like Freedom and like more money in their paychecks and they vote with their pocket books. Joe Biden ran 180 degrees from that norm promising to destroy businesses, lock people in their homes, raise their taxes, restrict their movements, take away their guns, and restrict their freedom of speech. No way could Biden win with this message unless massive voter fraud was involved.

6.) Enthusiasm for The Candidate. Enthusiasm for Biden was in The Basement where he was. He did not campaign, and when he wasn't hiding in his basement, No one showed up. Joe did not have to campaign because the fix was in. The Same thing Hillary did in certain states because she though she had it rigged, but turnout for Trump overwhelmed their cheating. No way can Joe win on The Enthusiasm Factor.

7.) Extreme Vetting vs Extreme Corruption. $48 Million Dollars in the most Massive Cavity Search and Invasion of Privacy of a President Ever for 4 years turns up NOTHING! Even Trump's Children are grilled, cellphones and emails went through and The Trump Campaign was spied on.

By Contrast, Everyone looked the other way with Biden. Stories we knew to be true were censored by Big Tech and The Media. The FBI even tried to hide Hunter Biden's Laptop from Public Knowledge and Public View. 17% of Democrats say they would not have voted for Joe Biden if they knew about his corruption. Big Tech and The Left Stream Media is who interfered in out Election and no one else. Joe Biden has no ethical or moral credibility. While The Media and The Deep State have spent 4 years calling President Trump a Liar, they have been proven wrong every single time.

By Contrast, No one can prove Joe Biden and his family are Godly, Honest, Truthful people that have not stolen the taxpayer blind and have not sold their office for personal gain and profit.

very well stated--------thanks

Put up or shut up.

questions

I

DON'T

WORK

FOR

YOU!

Consider these facts.

2.) President Trump won 30% of The Democrat Vote, a large majority of The Independent Vote, 20% of the Black Vote, and 40% of The Hispanic Vote. There literally was no way for Biden to win except through last minute voter registrations and fraudulent ballots to overcome that. This is why there are millions of 1st time voters who cast no down ballots that had to be dumped in to the system in large numbers and batches.

One example in Georgia shows how bad the fraud is. In a town where 900 votes were cast by all military citizens who served at the local military base, all 900 went to Joe Biden when these voters insisted they voted for President Trump. That is just 1 town in 1 county in George. 900 votes for Trump electronically swapped for Biden. People need to go to jail for life for that. That is 900 cases of theft. I won't talk too much about Fraud, because I would have to write a 500 page post detailing just some of the cases....

3.) No President who has won Texas, Florida, Iowa and Ohio has ever lost his re-election. No way did Joe get around this unless he committed massive voter fraud. And he had to be in on it and know about it just like he knew about The Russian Collusion COUP.

1) Trump has failed to show leadership. Economy is in tatters, demonstrated
by how many showed up for free thanksgiving meals.

2) voter fraud? no evidence, Trump is being sued for failing to provide evidence

3) cherry picking 3 states: total electoral votes matters

4) rasmuesen had obama approval at 51 percent during 2012 re-election

5) freedom? Trump decimated press freedom

6) enthusiasm for Trump is driven by hate

7) surveillance was on foreign influence in our election. You'd need to ask
the Trump campaign why they were communicating with Russia.

Put up or shut up.

questions

I

DON'T

WORK

FOR

YOU!

Consider these facts.

1) Trump has failed to show leadership. Economy is in tatters, demonstrated
by how many showed up for free thanksgiving meals.

2) voter fraud? no evidence, Trump is being sued for failing to provide evidence

3) cherry picking 3 states: total electoral votes matters

4) rasmuesen had obama approval at 51 percent during 2012 re-election

5) freedom? Trump decimated press freedom

6) enthusiasm for Trump is driven by hate

7) surveillance was on foreign influence in our election. You'd need to ask
the Trump campaign why they were communicating with Russia.
Trump's approval rating was 52% before his re-election beating The Black Satanic Messiah's rating (Obama Bin Lying) by 1 %.

No one believes you and you are a liar and wrong on every point. Now be a good little boy and go back to licking Xi's and Putin's ass clean of dingleberries.

Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here

4o5ksk.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back