Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

From an article about Trump's relentless frivolous lawsuits trying to overturn the election..'But that’s the point. Trump’s strategy, his allies concede in private, wasn’t to change the outcome, but to create a host of phantom claims about the 2020 presidential race that would infect the nation with doubt and keep his base loyal, even though the winner was clear and there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud.'...They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss
WE THE PEOPLE, the 80,000,000 Americans who voted for DJT demand , and have an absolute RIGHT, to have our grievances redressed.
You have the right to have you grievances ADDRESSED but not necessarily redressed. That's the judges prerogative and not a right at all.
Which can be appealed all the way to the SCOTUS, now that it's in federal court.
There's a good chance SCOTUS won't even take the case, if the suit is as sloppily brought as the other cases.

WE THE PEOPLE - the 80,000.000 folks who voted for DJT have a right to have our grievances redressed.

NOTHING you say or do will stop us from asserting the right. NOTHING

You're a lawyer I understand?

Lionel Hutz, no doubt

Feel free to prove your ridiculous assertions in court.

Because you clowns are 2-35 thus far.
2-35 is way below the Mendoza line. I`m enjoying the entertainment that the crackpots provide. Don`t stop now. :auiqs.jpg:

From an article about Trump's relentless frivolous lawsuits trying to overturn the election..'But that’s the point. Trump’s strategy, his allies concede in private, wasn’t to change the outcome, but to create a host of phantom claims about the 2020 presidential race that would infect the nation with doubt and keep his base loyal, even though the winner was clear and there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud.'...They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss
WE THE PEOPLE, the 80,000,000 Americans who voted for DJT demand , and have an absolute RIGHT, to have our grievances redressed.
You have the right to have you grievances ADDRESSED but not necessarily redressed. That's the judges prerogative and not a right at all.
Which can be appealed all the way to the SCOTUS, now that it's in federal court.
There's a good chance SCOTUS won't even take the case, if the suit is as sloppily brought as the other cases.
Correct because they don’t have the guts to do the right thing
It’s worth dying for !!
Roberts illegally created this chaos by not blocking the illegal changes by the states

Sidney Powell is an annoying idiot who judges have had it up to their ears with. Goes NOWHERE but the circular file.

#PoorLosers

And we have a delusional buffoon in the White House, actually believing this.

I don’t think Don the Con actually believes ANY of his bullshit. His entire game is duping OTHERS into believing it. ;)

Sidney Powell is an annoying idiot who judges have had it up to their ears with. Goes NOWHERE but the circular file.

#PoorLosers

I don’t think Don the Con actually believes ANY of his bullshit. His entire game is duping OTHERS into believing it. ;)

Well yeah, that's possible too.

I'm looking forward to the psychology-based books that are no doubt coming soon. This country has never seen anything like this, and we need to make sure it doesn't happen again.

#PoorLosers

I'm looking forward to the psychology-based books that are no doubt coming soon. This country has never seen anything like this, and we need to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Actually it is more sociological than psychological.

#PoorLosers

Actually it is more sociological than psychological.

Yes, that too. And anthropological, for that matter. The nearest comparison is Europe, about 90 years ago.

mail.gif

can't they just get it over with & have her committed?

New Topics

Forum List

Back