Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
It also appears that Pennsylvania has gotten themselves in a pickle over the use of the Dominion machines, due the fact that the governor can't arbitrarily make up election law....

A Pennsylvania lawmaker today testified that the legislature DID NOT vote for Dominion voting systems.
Governor Tom Wolf MANDATED the controversial voting systems.

Wolf also removed barcodes from ballots.

More evidence of voter fraud (and a clear violation of election law)....

ANOTHER MICHIGAN WITNESS TO VOTER FRAUD!

Braden Giacobazzi witnessed the aftermath of the BIDEN BALLOT DUMP in the middle of the night. He was told that 35,000 ballots had just arrived at the TCF Center and asked if he could help ensure the votes were legally authenticated and counted.

When he arrived and tried to do his job, Democrats threatened violence.

“I will kick your ass or I will kick you out of here!” was the threat of violence used to eject Braden from reviewing legal and illegal ballots at the TCF Center.

HE SAW A BIN WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKE EMPTY BALLOTS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM, during the period of time that GOP Poll Challengers were suspiciously kicked out of the counting area, and during the period of time where the City of Detroit ordered the windows covered SO NO ONE COULD SEE IN.

He is a Political Independent and was a Detroit Poll Challenger.

“When you walked in you could feel the tension in the air.”

“My job was to look at ballots and make sure the numbers matched each other,” he said. “It was going so fast you couldn’t see who was voting for whom.”

“We were told by the lawyers that we were supposed to be able to view the ballots, but the people at the tables never let us.”

Giacobazzi noticed when the facility decided to lock out the Republicans from being able to observe the vote count. From that point on, things got “more and more contentious.”

“They were professional agitators, riling people up in order to get people kicked out.”

“And they’d step in front of you to make sure you couldn’t see what was going on.” He described being yelled at by numerous left-wing operatives who demanded to know who he was, despite his credentials.”

“It seemed like it was much worse in the back,” he said. “There was a Democrat operative who came up to me and said ‘Who are you? What do you think you’re doing here?'” he said. “That was the M.O. for the whole day. ‘I don’t have to tell you anything, I don’t have to tell you who I am, I don’t have to tell you my affiliation, but you have to tell me everything,'” he said.

He never saw Democrats get kicked out. He never saw the rules applied to Democrats.

Apparently only conservatives were a COVID risk.

“They were lying to people all day long about COVID.”

Giacobazzi believes the poll challengers and staff were on the same side, and that they were colluding to obstruct Republican poll challengers and have them removed from the facility. “It was like they were professional agitators,” he said. “They all seemed to be on one side. They all seemed to be ready to cheer as soon as a GOP staffer got kicked out of the room.” He said he did not see any Democrats kicked out of the TCF Center.

“As the day went on, it was like they were picking us off, and there just weren’t enough of us to man the tables.”

Giacobazzi, an engineer by trade, said he encountered several “independent” lawyers and law students who expressed far-left political leanings during his service at the TCF Center. “I remember multiple people telling me they couldn’t wait to go work on behalf of CHAZ / CHOP,” he said, referring to the deadly anarchist takeover of downtown Seattle (Capital Hill Autonomous Zone / Occupied Protest) in the Summer of 2020. “They [the poll workers] liked the idea that you wouldn’t prosecute people for rioting.”

Despite his own diplomatic approach, Giacobazzi told The Gateway Pundit that he was ultimately ejected from the facility for challenging a ballot. “The whole room cheered, clapped, made snide remarks, and said ‘Yeah, get him the hell outta here!‘” he said.

Last edited:
From an article about Trump's relentless frivolous lawsuits trying to overturn the election..'But that’s the point. Trump’s strategy, his allies concede in private, wasn’t to change the outcome, but to create a host of phantom claims about the 2020 presidential race that would infect the nation with doubt and keep his base loyal, even though the winner was clear and there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud.'...They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss

From an article about Trump's relentless frivolous lawsuits trying to overturn the election..'But that’s the point. Trump’s strategy, his allies concede in private, wasn’t to change the outcome, but to create a host of phantom claims about the 2020 presidential race that would infect the nation with doubt and keep his base loyal, even though the winner was clear and there has been no evidence of mass voter fraud.'...They're baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss
But now it's heading into FEDERAL COURT, meaning the final stop could be the SCOTUS (if necessary).....

Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here

Hard to believe that she even went to college. There are so many grammar errors.

Clown shit show.jpg

Looks serious

:thup:

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here

Hard to believe that she even went to college. There are so many grammar errors.
So you think lawyers type up their own paperwork???

Or judges act as English teachers (instead of reviewing the evidence and applying the law)????

Does that shit you always smell, make you want to throw up?
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Does that shit you always smell, make you want to throw up?
View attachment 421869
They are fascist ..not liberals

Damn you imbeciles will believe anything.

give it up baby. He got 5 million votes less than Biden. You can stand on your head. Throw a temper tantrum and hold your breath til you turn blue.
People HATE Donald. A heck of a lot more than his cultists love him.

now go back to your basement

Didn't they teach you this?

1606429198670.png

It also appears that Pennsylvania has gotten themselves in a pickle over the use of the Dominion machines, due the fact that the governor can't arbitrarily make up election law....

A Pennsylvania lawmaker today testified that the legislature DID NOT vote for Dominion voting systems.
Governor Tom Wolf MANDATED the controversial voting systems.

Wolf also removed barcodes from ballots.
More Democrats went all out to figure out how many votes they had to add and subtract to coordinate with the lying "polls" that have risen by hook or by crook so they could have absolute power which would be the only avenue they could first to remove firearms, and then send in their own kgb I mean Antifa terrorists, I mean police force to get rid of Trump, his staff, his supporters, and Republicans who might be as good as Trump and according to Alinsky takeover success, the elimination of their life on earth to pave the road for communist takeover. The Democrats have been collared and put on a leash by their education that diminishes the founders, all to take away amendments that keeps men free.

I hope the Senate will refute the push to communize the USA. And any decent Democrat who realize how serious destroying the President as well as takes the votes he earned by making America great for everyone including those who weren't able to compete for good pay until President Trump gave them a chance to win their own American dream. And the Jealous Pelosis in life cheated their asses off to destroy the Camelot that America can be when all men are equal under the rule of law.

And the sheep are buying ALL of it.

It's funny, but it's not funny.

Forum List

Back