Sick, Woke Educators Perverting Our Kids

It's only murder if you kill a human being. Sick fucks who sexually groom, brainwash, or otherwise abuse children, do not count as human. Neither do those of you who defend this shit.
I am just defending teachers. Again, you wish to murder several hundred thousand teachers?

It is clear enough what you are defending.

And your vicious smear against teachers in general, by lumping them in with the sick fucks that you are siding with, is uncalled-for.
You live in a very interesting and unique world, all your own don't you. Well you be you ya scamp.

You want to murder several hundred thousand teachers?
I mean literal nuclear weapons might have some unfortunate collateral damage,
and I was really just going for an Aliens reference - “it’s the only way to be sure”

… but for absolute clarity, the NEA and all teacher unions should be banned (alongside every other public sector union) and anyone pushing this child abuse ought to - at minimum - be fired, be put on the register of sex offenders or otherwise banned from being around children or have any other number of similar punishments.

The hyperbole conveys the level of my disdain.

Last edited:
Why would a school teacher inform her students that "gay" people exist?

Seriously. Give me a reason.

In my 12 years of basic schooling, it never came up, and I never missed it. Nor did any teacher ever tell me whether s/he was heterosexual, married, or sexually frustrated.

Why would they teach such things in a public school?

I'll wait.
The one legitimate reason is one the LGBT-W community has created, exactly as the religious right said they were trying too. LGBT-W issues are in the news, in current event, influence government and lawmaking. So they are a part of Social Studies unless we decided NOT to include them.

I remember my 6th grade teacher announcing that she was getting married and talked about 'him,' so if I knew that there was a difference between "straight" and "gay," I would have known she was heterosexual. When my high school teacher said her husband did not like her to wear pantsuits (1978 Texas) I knew she was heterosexual, but I din't think anything of it.

None of that means that public schools "should" be indoctrinating kids about sexuality and gender issues. What it does mean is that you get what you pay for. You may think that means that public schools should do your bidding, but it doesn't. You don't "pay for" public schools, you are robbed at gunpoint so that government can pay for it with your money.

That's why you don't get to decide what they teach. Government does.

Pay for private school for your own kids and work on not being robbed to pay for public schools. If you conflate those things, you will likely fail at both.

You live in a very interesting and unique world, all your own don't you. Well you be you ya scamp.

I live in a world where most people do not approve of the sexual abuse of children, and find disgusting creatures such as yourself, that openly defend this shit, to very creepy and disturbing.

Your kind just need to stay the fuck away from children.

I live in a world where most people do not approve of the sexual abuse of children, and find disgusting creatures such as yourself, that openly defend this shit, to very creepy and disturbing.

Your kind just need to stay the fuck away from children.
Yes, far far away.

The Democrats' willingness to be so dishonest about their own views on the topic of children and/or sexuality means they should not be trusted within a mile of any kids.

This is disgusting and makes me even more and more glad I do not belong to that corrupt and horrid organization, the NEA.

However.

I see what Rufo does and it's not exactly as bad as he makes it out to be. In my state, he dug up some obscure Dept of Ed training videos and makes people believe that these are widely distributed and widely shown. Believe me, their presence is bad enough. But we are doing with schools the same thing the Left did with cops when we think this stuff is pervasive. It's there and it's ugly. The woman who teaches Sunday School and sits down the pew from you is probably not teaching her 1st grade class about this stuff, however.
Fuck You Sue.
And I mean it with all my Heart........ Fuck You, you POS.

Translation of your gibberish.
Part 1:
I'm sure glad that I don't belong to a Union, all the other teachers despise me, so why would I ever be part of that group. I'm very sad every day.

Part 2:
What the RWI's are saying is not what really happens in MY class, just the other classes. All other teachers teach 'fisting' and 'grooming' but I don't.

Part 3:
That Lady that sits in the church pew, and is a teacher, she doesn't teach 'fisting' and 'grooming', she's a woman of God, and she would never do that, HOWEVER, the other teachers, they all do it.

Part 4:
Another feeling of my warmth....... Fuck You Sue.

Fuck You Sue.
And I mean it with all my Heart........ Fuck You, you POS.

Translation of your gibberish.
Part 1:
I'm sure glad that I don't belong to a Union, all the other teachers despise me, so why would I ever be part of that group. I'm very sad every day.

Part 2:
What the RWI's are saying is not what really happens in MY class, just the other classes. All other teachers teach 'fisting' and 'grooming' but I don't.

Part 3:
That Lady that sits in the church pew, and is a teacher, she doesn't teach 'fisting' and 'grooming', she's a woman of God, and she would never do that, HOWEVER, the other teachers, they all do it.

Part 4:
Another feeling of my warmth....... Fuck You Sue.

You are the teacher that had to belong to a union because clearly neither your intelligence nor your professionalism were going to guarantee your position.

This is obvious.

I am just defending teachers. Again, you wish to murder several hundred thousand teachers?

The only reason you defend teachers is because the creepy, corrupt NEA elects your power brokers. You don't give a crap about teachers as people, as evidenced by the fact that you liked a post that said FU Sue twice.

Guess what sparky, I don't need your defense.

You are the teacher that had to belong to a union because clearly neither your intelligence nor your professionalism were going to guarantee your position.

This is obvious.
Nice assessment Sue, but clearly incorrect.

I belong to the Union, because the Union Supports both Teachers and Students.

You, obviously don't, because you don't want to PAY the DUES. Coward/Cheat/FreeLoader. Sue.
Your stance, Sue shall reap the benefits that union members get, (salary and benefits) but Sue is too fucking cheap to pay for the support.

True Sue, we HATE/DESPISE the freeloaders like you.
My job performance was NEVER in doubt, SUE.

You have been CONNED into hating your own Profession, you are the LOWEST of Scum.

Nice assessment Sue, but clearly incorrect.

I belong to the Union, because the Union Supports both Teachers and Students.

You, obviously don't, because you don't want to PAY the DUES. Coward/Cheat/FreeLoader. Sue.
Your stance, Sue shall reap the benefits that union members get, (salary and benefits) but Sue is too fucking cheap to pay for the support.

True Sue, we HATE/DESPISE the freeloaders like you.
My job performance was NEVER in doubt, SUE.

You have been CONNED into hating your own Profession, you are the LOWEST of Scum.

I won't pay dues to an organization like the NEA that supports the killing of my future students.

You do. That's on you.

And that fact that you "hate/despise" so called "freeloaders" just proves how little you could stand on your own as a teacher.

And that fact that you "hate/despise" so called "freeloaders" just proves how little you could stand on your own as a teacher.
I don't despise ALL freeloaders.
I recognize that certain members of our Society need help.

I believe in helping the less fortunate.

I despise YOU, SweetSue92, because your Political Views overrule your ability to treat students fairly and with respect.

I'm embarrassed to have you in my wonderful field.

I don't despise ALL freeloaders.
I recognize that certain members of our Society need help.

I believe in helping the less fortunate.

I despise YOU, SweetSue92, because your Political Views overrule your ability to treat students fairly and with respect.

I'm embarrassed to have you in my wonderful field.

You're a political hack and a simple thinker made clear by your posts.

Mid life insomnia. I've already slept several hours. Thanks for asking. Now, go to bed, you're drunk.

You're a political hack and a simple thinker made clear by your posts.

Mid life insomnia. I've already slept several hours. Thanks for asking. Now, go to bed, you're drunk.
Keep telling yourself that, it is your way of healing your very sick mind.

I'd love to hear/listen to the strategy you have to teach Elementary Math.
You teach Elementary, right?

Forum List

Back