Sick Islamists' "theorists" - disease

Marhaba

Oct 14, 2012
I have nothing against moderate Muslims, but political Islam is dangerous.

Here are some examples of sick Islamists "conspiracy theories."

1 Hezbollah and 911
After Hezbollah and Iran aiding the Islamic hijackers murderers of almost 3,000 people on 9/11/2001, the same Hezbollah on t's infamous al-Manar made up the "theory" about so called "4,000 Jews."

2 Coptic anti-Muhammd film
As the Coptic Christian: Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, makers of the film "Innocence of Muslims," was published, Islamists were quick to blame... Israel. Why not. It always worked. I grew up with this "always blame the Jew... " Racism.

3 Any Middle Eastern that speaks about against Palestinian crimes
Asides from the sad fact that Christians in Palestine have been for years, intimidated into "playing along with anti Israel propaganda and violence," any middle easterner (Lebanese non-Muslims, a Coptic Christian or a Kurd, etc.) that dares to expose the Palestinian fault is branded a "Zionist," which in the Islamic culture is a "bad" word.

On a personal mote - One Palestinian Islamic-Arab ardent propagandist on this forum has been "accusing" me on everything, from sock to supposedly being "Israeli." LOL
Sure we all "meet" in a basement and "plotting"... haha.

Last edited:

1 Hezbollah and 911
After Hezbollah and Iran aiding the Islamic hijackers murderers of almost 3,000 people on 9/11/2001, the same Hezbollah on t's infamous al-Manar made up the "theory" about so called "4,000 Jews."

As the Coptic Christian: Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, makers of the film "Innocence of Muslims," was published, Islamists were quick to blame... Israel. Why not. It always worked. I grew up with this "always blame the Jew... " Racism.

Asides from the sad fact that Christians in Palestine have been for years, intimidated into "playing along with anti Israel propaganda and violence," any middle easterner (Lebanese non-Muslims, a Coptic Christian or a Kurd, etc.) that dares to expose the Palestinian fault is branded a "Zionist," which in the Islamic culture is a "bad" word.

On a personal mote - One Palestinian Islamic-Arab ardent propagandist on this forum has been "accusing" me on everything, from sock to supposedly being "Israeli." LOL

Don't mind BecauseIKnow. It's sad really, I feel sorry for him. :eusa_boohoo:

1. Conspiracy theory
2. The guy himself put the blame on Israel but claiming he's an Israeli
3. Bullshit. Not all Christians are hateful Phalagnists like you, most aren't phalangists in lebanon.

You're starting to be crazy. Are you phalangist militant? Say the truth

nothing "hateful" about phalangists they reject the filth of islamic rule----they are freedom fighters. All decent people want to see LEBANON put back together -----like it USED TO BE-------but things look very bleak right now

Irosie. Shutup. Even this guy himself knows the phalangist started the problems in lebanon after they shot a civlian bus killing 27 innocent civilians.

Last edited:

1 Hezbollah and 911

What do you expect from a people who made a savage, pedophile, illiterate, desert terrorist thief named Muhammad a prophet?

Irosie. Shutup. Even this guy himself knows the phalangist started the problems in lebanon after they shot a civlian bus killing 27 innocent civilians.
Yeah, it's always someone else's fault that Muslim animals go around killing innocent people. Heh heh heh.

Yeah, it's always someone else's fault that Muslim animals go around killing innocent people. Heh heh heh.

Uh phalangists did murder innocent people and started the civil war. Are you denying they murdered innocent civilians? I've never denied that the PLO killed people.

To Roudy it's always the Muslims fault for everything. Even if they aren't involved at all. He's trolling off his ass.

Uh phalangists did murder innocent people and started the civil war. Are you denying they murdered innocent civilians? I've never denied that the PLO killed people.
No actually, according to history, the phyla giants were resisting the Islamization of their country, and the neighboring Muslim countries were sending Islamic terrorist animals weapons to fight the Christians. But what do you Muslim donkeys care about history. Just make up a story about how it's always the other guy's fault, no? Bunch of fucking criminal liars.

'because' habibi-------do not say "shut-up" it is vulgar and this is not a mosque I grew up in a town very near LOTS AND LOTS of lebanese people-----who----for some reason always seemed to be involved with the sale of fruits and vegetables I knew there was a country called "lebanon" ----afterall----Danny Thomas came from that country and it is mentioned in the bible and lots of Cedars grow there ---I think. Almost All the Lebanese people I knew were christians-----way back then----a few jews. Then I found out why the christians and jews were LEAVING that nice place with the Cedars--------well---they did mention "trouble with moslems" That was a LONG TIME AGO------the bus thing happened in the 70s ----when I was no longer a kid-----and no longer living in that town

No actually, according to history, the phyla giants were resisting the Islamization of their country, and the neighboring Muslim countries were sending Islamic terrorist animals weapons to fight the Christians. But what do you Muslim donkeys care about history. Just make up a story about how it's always the other guy's fault, no? Bunch of fucking criminal liars.

:rolleyes:

'because' habibi-------do not say "shut-up" it is vulgar and this is not a mosque I grew up in a town very near LOTS AND LOTS of lebanese people-----who----for some reason always seemed to be involved with the sale of fruits and vegetables I knew there was a country called "lebanon" ----afterall----Danny Thomas came from that country and it is mentioned in the bible and lots of Cedars grow there ---I think. Almost All the Lebanese people I knew were christians-----way back then----a few jews. Then I found out why the christians and jews were LEAVING that nice place with the Cedars--------well---they did mention "trouble with moslems" That was a LONG TIME AGO------the bus thing happened in the 70s ----when I was no longer a kid-----and no longer living in that town

:rolleyes:

That's history right there. Vent your hate on Muslims and just say the typical thing you pick up off jihadwatch.org. Fucking clueless fucker

Can you guys fucking post without trolling? Jesus

can you post without using the word "fuck"? as to "jesus" do not use the word as an expletive------it is vulgar do so. you can try something in arabic-----it always seems vulgar

Zionists can't coexist with that irosie.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas]YouTube - Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it[/ame]

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMpJ4V43kQ]YouTube - Jewish racism against white man in Palestine[/ame]

If I was a Jew I don't know how I would lie to myself.

A Calendar of Jewish Persecution

70 A.D. Destruction of Jerusalem 1,100,000 Jews were killed and 97,000 taken into slavery and captivity.
115 Rebellion of the Jews in Mesopotania, Egypt, Cyrene and Cyprus. Jews and Romans inflicted many barbaric atrocities on each other, causing the death of several hundreds of thousands of Romans and Jews.
132-35 The Bar Kochba rebellion (Bar Kochba was a false Messiah). Caused the death of 500,000 Jews; thousands were sold into slavery or taken into captivity.
135 Roman Emperor Hadrian commenced his persecution of the Jews. Jerusalem established as a pagan city. Erection of a Jupiter temple on the temple mountain (Moriah) and a temple to Venus on Golgotha. Jews were forbidden to practice circumcision, the reading of the Law, eating of unleavened bread at Passover or any Jewish festival. Infringement of this edict brought the death penalty.
315 Constantine the Great established "Christianity" as the State religion throughout the Roman Empire; issued many anti-Jewish laws.
379-95 Theodosius the Great expelled Jews from any official gate position or place of honor. Permitted the destruction of their synagogues if by so doing, it served a religious purpose.
613 Persecution of the Jews in Spain. All Jews who refused to be baptized had to leave the country. A few years later the remaining Jews were dispossessed, declared as slaves and given to pious "Christians" of position. All children 7 years or over were taken from their parents and given to receive a "Christian" education.
1096 Bloody persecutions of the Jews at the beginning of the First Crusade, in Germany. Along the cities on the Rhine River alone, 12,000 Jews were killed. The Jews were branded second only to the Moslems as the enemies of Christendom.
1121 Jews driven out of Flanders (now part of Belgium). They were not to return nor to be tolerated until they repented of the guilt of killing Jesus Christ.
1130 The Jews of London had to pay compensation of 1 million marks for allegedly killing a sick man.
1146-47 Renewed persecution of the Jews in Germany at the beginning of the Second Crusade. The French Monk, Rudolf, called for the destruction of the Jews as an introduction to the Second Crusade. It was only because of the intervention of Emperor Conrad who declared Nuerenberg and a small fortress as places of refuge for the Jews, and that of Abbot Bernard of Clairvaux, that the result was not quite as devastating as at the time of the First Crusade.
1181 French King Philip banished the Jews from his domain. They were permitted to sell all movable possessions, but the immovable such as land and houses reverted to the king. Seven years later he called the Jews back.
1189 At the coronation of Richard the Lionhearted, unexpected persecution of the Jews broke out in England. Most Jewish houses in London were burned, and many Jews killed. All possessions of the Jews were claimed by the Crown. Richard's successor alone, relieved the Jews of more than 8 million marks.
1215 At the IV Lateran Church Council, restrictions against the Jews by the church of Rome were issued.
1290 Edward I banished the Jews from England. 16,000 Jews left the country.
1298 Persecution of the Jews in Franconia, Bavaria and Austria. The Nobleman Kalbfleish alleged that he had received a divine order to destroy all the Jews. 140 Jewish communities were destroyed, and more than 100,000 Jews were mercilessly killed.
1306 King Philip the Fair banished the Jews from France. 100,000 Jews left the country.
1320 In France, 40,000 shepherds dedicated themselves for the Shepherd Crusade to free Palestine from the Moslems. Under the influence of criminals and land speculators, they destroyed 120 Jewish communities.
1321 Jews were accused of having incited outlaws to poison wells and fountains in the district of Guienne, France. 5,000 Jews were burned at the stake.
1348 Jews were blamed for the plague throughout Europe, especially in Germany. In Strausberg 2,000 Jews were burned. In Maintz 6,000 were killed in most gruesome fashion, and in Erfut 3,000; and in Worms 400 Jews burned themselves in their homes.
1370 Jews were blamed for having defiled the "Host" (wafer used in the Mass) in Brabant. The accused were burned alive. Again, all Jews were banned from Flanders and until the year 1820, every 15 years a feast was kept to celebrate the event.
1391 Persecutions in Spain. In Seville and 70 other Jewish communities, the Jews were cruelly massacred and their bodies dismembered.
1394 Second banishment of Jews from France.
1453 The Franciscan monk, Capistrano, persuaded the King of Poland to withdraw all citizens' rights of the Jewish people.
1478 The Spanish inquisition directed against the Jews.
1492 The banishment of Jews from Spain. 300,000 Jews who refused to be "baptized" into the Church of Rome left Spain penniless. Many migrated to the Muslim country, Turkey, where they found tolerance and a welcome.
1497 Banishment of the Jews from Portugal. King Manuel, generally friendly to the Jews, under pressure from Spain instigated forced baptism to keep the Jews. 20,000 Jews desired to leave the country. Many were ultimately declared slaves.
1516 First Ghetto established in Venice.
1540 Banishment of Jews from Naples and 10 years later, from Genoa and Venice.
1794 Restriction of Jews in Russia, Jewish men were forced to serve 25 years in the Russian military. Many hundreds of thousands of Jews left Russia.
1846-78 All former restriction, against the Jews in the Vatican State were re-inforced by Pope Pius IX.
1903 Renewed restrictions of Jews in Russia. Frequent pogroms (massacres); general impoverishment of Russian Jewry.
1933 Commencement of persecution of Jews in Hitler Germany. Inception of the systematic destruction of 6,000,000 Jews throughout Nazi-occupied Europe.

Forum List

Back