Sick again...........

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
I just got over having ANOTHER bout with complications due to diabetes. I had to spend a couple days in a local hospital to figure out WHY I'm having difficulties dealing with the disease. This time my blood sugar levels were almost dangerously low due to an overcompensation in insulin medication because my sugar levels WERE seriously HIGH in number before this. I thoght it would be a wonderful and clever idea to use ONLY emojis in my posts. My last day on here, 5-6 days ago, is a BLUR. I don't remember much about the last six hours or so, other than I had trouble focusing my thoughts. After my very last post, I blacked out and regained consciousness on the floor of my bedroom in front of my computer! My sister heard me fall, and was right there to find out what happened. I got fully dressed and my sister took me to the ER of our local hospital. Well, TWO DAYS later I got to go home. I had been off the Internet for about 3 days, recovering and getting my strength back. I'm glad to be back on here, but will be posting MUCH less frequently than I was before my latest illness.

I just got over having ANOTHER bout with complications due to diabetes. I had to spend a couple days in a local hospital to figure out WHY I'm having difficulties dealing with the disease. This time my blood sugar levels were almost dangerously low due to an overcompensation in insulin medication because my sugar levels WERE seriously HIGH in number before this. I thoght it would be a wonderful and clever idea to use ONLY emojis in my posts. My last day on here, 5-6 days ago, is a BLUR. I don't remember much about the last six hours or so, other than I had trouble focusing my thoughts. After my very last post, I blacked out and regained consciousness on the floor of my bedroom in front of my computer! My sister heard me fall, and was right there to find out what happened. I got fully dressed and my sister took me to the ER of our local hospital. Well, TWO DAYS later I got to go home. I had been off the Internet for about 3 days, recovering and getting my strength back. I'm glad to be back on here, but will be posting MUCH less frequently than I was before my latest illness.
Don't worry, we all have a Joe Biden moment from time to time.

God be with you, my main man. Feel better soon.

And here I thought you were in jail again.

All the best wishes for you

I seriously hope you will be fine. You will need all your strengths to overcome Nov 3.

That blacking out isn't because of diabetes.

It's because of reading too much retardation at this place.

Happens to me all the time.

That's not the forum retardation making you black out. . .

. .. . that's the bourbon.

Eat healthy, lots of veggies, and exercise. Take your vitamins and all that.

Drink lots and lots of clean water.

That's what my neurologist tells me.

Sounds easy, eh? :dunno:

. . oh, and luck to you.

best wishes, get well.

I once ate this huge desert from Bone Fish, one of the best I ever had.

But an hour later I passed out on my bed, from the sugar high I think,

It was well worth it though.

Forum List

Back