Shy Biden Voters

In Florida’s conservative retirement communities, however, the decision to switch from Mr. Trump can have consequences and many stay quiet for fear of reprisals.​
Some of these consequences are obvious: One resident who erected a sign in support of Mr. Biden woke up to “Trump” written in weedkiller on his lawn. Other effects are more personal, and more insidious.​

There are interviews of people who live in The Villages saying that people who said they are voting for Biden have lost friends and are being ostracized. One person who said she was voting for Biden woke up the next day to find "Trump" had been sprayed in weedkiller on her lawn.

Last edited:
Trump supporters have a hard time separating people. It's their penchant for identity politics. Poor babies. Vote!

democrats have waged a 5 month long terrorist war on America.

View attachment 407833

Violent and evil, that's democrats.
Do you think that I cant pull up a 1 for 1 video of Trumpy lil dick militia men fucking with people as much as you can, dipshit?

OF COURSE I can, shit there's 14 of them BEHIND BARS for just recently getting caught ployying to overthrow Michigan.

That's because Trumpies are as unhinged as the far left. Grossness all around, grossness for everyone!

Uhhhh...I know you cant.

Yup, they're out there. In rural areas and the exurbs.

View attachment 407821

Now read the comments below that tweet.
I think shy Biden voters are more common than shy Trump voters. In many super red areas you would be ostracized from the community for admitting this. (Or at least you may think you would be since nobody talks openly about it)​

Well, only one side has people in it who are open-carrying assault weapons into KFC and plotting to kidnap Democratic governors, so you can understand why one side may be more shy than the other.​

I live in rural Ohio and I can tell you there’s a lot of shy Biden voters. The Trump supporters here are overly aggressive and intimidate anyone who doesn’t support their views. I was wearing a Biden hat in a store and had an elderly man thank me quietly and asked how I got it.​

I'm from around there... and yeah, I kid you not, people had to put up a Trump sign in their yard so that their neighbors would stop bothering them... (I saw their straight ticket Dem ballot, by the way) And no, I'm not saying that's prevalent, but anti-Trump harassment is real.​

I also live in Texas but where I live the Biden signs outnumber Trump 4-to-1. The one house with a Trump sign on our street recently had their sign stolen and replaced with a "For Sale" sign. Where it said "Open House" the "Open" was crossed out and replaced with "Shitty."​
Honestly, I’m afraid to put up Biden signs...and I live in California.​

And so on.

You're really scared aren't ya.

That's a good sign.

Thanks for the post.

Do you think that I cant pull up a 1 for 1 video of Trumpy lil dick militia men fucking with people as much as you can, dipshit?

OF COURSE I can, shit there's 14 of them BEHIND BARS for just recently getting caught ployying to overthrow Michigan.

That's because Trumpies are as unhinged as the far left. Grossness all around, grossness for everyone!

Then do it, traitor?

1604167281310.png

Come on, you fucking liar, let's see it?

I think you're quite confused.

You say Trump supporters are afraid to announce their support. I was wondering why I see so many Trump supporters, then.

Magic? Osmosis? Are they zoomed into the atmosphere via zoom meetings? Holograms, like Tupac at Coachella?

They should be, you violent Marxist thugs have your Brown Shirts out assaulting people.

{
"ANTIFA demonstrators" reportedly punched a pro-Trump protester's teeth out and pelted him with rocks during an anti-Twitter rally in San Francisco on Saturday.

A group of counter-protesters were filmed punching and hurling debris at Philip Anderson, one of the organizers of the "Free Speech Rally" in California.
}

Communists are violent, evil piles of shit.

Lol the idiot op believes this?

I love how you cultists are absolutely convinced that there are millions of shy Trump voters, but can't possibly contemplate there may be shy Biden voters.

That's what being in a cult does to one's cognitive abilities!

You're going to find out in a few days.

It's going to be a bloodbath, The Communist party will be slaughtered. Americans will retain the Senate - you know full well Trump will win - and the Americans will rout the Communists and take the house.

Then they will squander it all - AGAIN...

Why might someone be shy about telling people they are voting for Biden in rural areas?

Oh, it could be because you'll get run off the road if you do.

In late September, in downtown Odessa, Texas, five cars were parked in front of the Ector County Democratic Party headquarters, which shares a dusty office with the town’s first-ever Hispanic attorney. Driving around deep-red West Texas, it’s rare to see a vehicle that isn’t a pickup, but outside the office two of the five cars were hybrids. Inside, where Domino’s pizza lay on a table, awaiting canvassers returning from morning walks, the car lineup was a frequent subject of conversation.​
“That red Prius is bold,” said Hannah Horick, chair of the Ector County Democratic Party. “Not sure I could get myself to drive that here. I had a friend with a tiny car like that and an Obama sticker get driven off the road. And a Fiat? No chance.”​

You're going to find out in a few days.

It's going to be a bloodbath, The Communist party will be slaughtered. Americans will retain the Senate - you know full well Trump will win - and the Americans will rout the Communists and take the house.

Then they will squander it all - AGAIN...

I have never seen an election where one party is so far ahead and its members are so scared of losing, and the other party is so far behind and its members are so sure of winning.

Yup, they're out there. In rural areas and the exurbs...

Yes they are, and they better stay nice and quiet if their boy wins; because if Biden wins, there’s no more reason for Conservatives NOT to start putting the worthless fucks who elected him in the ground, permanently.

Why might someone be shy about telling people they are voting for Biden in rural areas?

Oh, it could be because you'll get run off the road if you do.

In late September, in downtown Odessa, Texas, five cars were parked in front of the Ector County Democratic Party headquarters, which shares a dusty office with the town’s first-ever Hispanic attorney. Driving around deep-red West Texas, it’s rare to see a vehicle that isn’t a pickup, but outside the office two of the five cars were hybrids. Inside, where Domino’s pizza lay on a table, awaiting canvassers returning from morning walks, the car lineup was a frequent subject of conversation.​
“That red Prius is bold,” said Hannah Horick, chair of the Ector County Democratic Party. “Not sure I could get myself to drive that here. I had a friend with a tiny car like that and an Obama sticker get driven off the road. And a Fiat? No chance.”​

Right - a party apparatchik had friend with an obama sticker - right....

{ A 77-year-old military veteran was attacked in California for wearing a MAGA hat supporting President Trump and a Back the Blue mask with a blue line in support of police, according to a report. }

THAT is not second hand heard if from a friend shit

Nor is this;

1604248220415.png

democrats are violent thugs, terrorists.

Haven't taken a position one way or the other on that one....Like I said, you used to be a lot smarter than this...Has a high school soph hijacked your account?

Or perhaps there's a message here you haven't figured out yet.
OddBall is only second place to Ricky Retardo on how hard of a fanboy he is for Trump on the internet for four years...and out of the other side of his face, he wants folks to think he's not Voting for the Orange Clown.

Oddball jumps in for Trump at any little criticism, even if someone merely mentions that his Tie was crooked oddball is right there with a nuh uh meme. Good old water boy.
Mocking the shit out of knuckle dragging sub-cretins like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster, Gomer Pyle.....While I greatly distrust republicans, I positively loathe fifth columnist liberoidal scumbuckets such as yourself....So the mistake among those with room temperature IQs is an easy one to make.

I haven't voted at all since my second vote for Harry Browne in 2000...So go suck a bag of dicks.
You're a Trump cultist and even wear the underwear, OddBall.

Shit, you barely allow time for sleep, apart from defending orange limousine liberal from NYC. :lol: fanboy

You Communists are terrorists, raping, pillaging, and burning all across the nation. We are defending America against the most dangerous enemy the nation has ever had - you.

Haven't taken a position one way or the other on that one....Like I said, you used to be a lot smarter than this...Has a high school soph hijacked your account?

Or perhaps there's a message here you haven't figured out yet.
OddBall is only second place to Ricky Retardo on how hard of a fanboy he is for Trump on the internet for four years...and out of the other side of his face, he wants folks to think he's not Voting for the Orange Clown.

Oddball jumps in for Trump at any little criticism, even if someone merely mentions that his Tie was crooked oddball is right there with a nuh uh meme. Good old water boy.
Mocking the shit out of knuckle dragging sub-cretins like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster, Gomer Pyle.....While I greatly distrust republicans, I positively loathe fifth columnist liberoidal scumbuckets such as yourself....So the mistake among those with room temperature IQs is an easy one to make.

I haven't voted at all since my second vote for Harry Browne in 2000...So go suck a bag of dicks.
You're a Trump cultist and even wear the underwear, OddBall.

Shit, you barely allow time for sleep, apart from defending orange limousine liberal from NYC. :lol: fanboy

You Communists are terrorists, raping, pillaging, and burning all across the nation. We are defending America against the most dangerous enemy the nation has ever had - you.
Ohhh...pretty much seems like you're an old guy yapping on the internet

View attachment 407821

I think shy Biden voters are more common than shy Trump voters. In many super red areas you would be ostracized from the community for admitting this. (Or at least you may think you would be since nobody talks openly about it)​

Well, only one side has people in it who are open-carrying assault weapons into KFC and plotting to kidnap Democratic governors, so you can understand why one side may be more shy than the other.​

I live in rural Ohio and I can tell you there’s a lot of shy Biden voters. The Trump supporters here are overly aggressive and intimidate anyone who doesn’t support their views. I was wearing a Biden hat in a store and had an elderly man thank me quietly and asked how I got it.​

I'm from around there... and yeah, I kid you not, people had to put up a Trump sign in their yard so that their neighbors would stop bothering them... (I saw their straight ticket Dem ballot, by the way) And no, I'm not saying that's prevalent, but anti-Trump harassment is real.​

I also live in Texas but where I live the Biden signs outnumber Trump 4-to-1. The one house with a Trump sign on our street recently had their sign stolen and replaced with a "For Sale" sign. Where it said "Open House" the "Open" was crossed out and replaced with "Shitty."​

And so on.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The 'shy' Biden voter? Really? There is no reason to be a shy biden voter.....it is the joe biden voters beating and murdering Trump supporter, not the other way around....

But thanks for the laugh.

View attachment 407821

And so on.

Hey...dipshit....the ones trying to kidnap democrat governors were bernie sanders and antifa supporters, who hate Trump....you dumb shit.

Yup, they're out there. In rural areas and the exurbs...

Yes they are, and they better stay nice and quiet if their boy wins; because if Biden wins, there’s no more reason for Conservatives NOT to start putting the worthless fucks who elected him in the ground, permanently.
Can anyone come up with a reason I shouldn't call the police and report this kookburger?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Forum List

Back