Shy Biden Voters

Yup, they're out there. In rural areas and the exurbs.

View attachment 407821

Now read the comments below that tweet.
I think shy Biden voters are more common than shy Trump voters. In many super red areas you would be ostracized from the community for admitting this. (Or at least you may think you would be since nobody talks openly about it)​

Well, only one side has people in it who are open-carrying assault weapons into KFC and plotting to kidnap Democratic governors, so you can understand why one side may be more shy than the other.​

I live in rural Ohio and I can tell you there’s a lot of shy Biden voters. The Trump supporters here are overly aggressive and intimidate anyone who doesn’t support their views. I was wearing a Biden hat in a store and had an elderly man thank me quietly and asked how I got it.​

I'm from around there... and yeah, I kid you not, people had to put up a Trump sign in their yard so that their neighbors would stop bothering them... (I saw their straight ticket Dem ballot, by the way) And no, I'm not saying that's prevalent, but anti-Trump harassment is real.​

I also live in Texas but where I live the Biden signs outnumber Trump 4-to-1. The one house with a Trump sign on our street recently had their sign stolen and replaced with a "For Sale" sign. Where it said "Open House" the "Open" was crossed out and replaced with "Shitty."​
Honestly, I’m afraid to put up Biden signs...and I live in California.​

And so on.

Can you blame them for being shy? Being a closet Biden-supporter is like being a goat-raper. I wouldn't tell that shit to anyone, if I was a goat-raper.

Yup, they're out there. In rural areas and the exurbs.

View attachment 407821

Now read the comments below that tweet.
I think shy Biden voters are more common than shy Trump voters. In many super red areas you would be ostracized from the community for admitting this. (Or at least you may think you would be since nobody talks openly about it)​

Well, only one side has people in it who are open-carrying assault weapons into KFC and plotting to kidnap Democratic governors, so you can understand why one side may be more shy than the other.​

I live in rural Ohio and I can tell you there’s a lot of shy Biden voters. The Trump supporters here are overly aggressive and intimidate anyone who doesn’t support their views. I was wearing a Biden hat in a store and had an elderly man thank me quietly and asked how I got it.​

I'm from around there... and yeah, I kid you not, people had to put up a Trump sign in their yard so that their neighbors would stop bothering them... (I saw their straight ticket Dem ballot, by the way) And no, I'm not saying that's prevalent, but anti-Trump harassment is real.​

I also live in Texas but where I live the Biden signs outnumber Trump 4-to-1. The one house with a Trump sign on our street recently had their sign stolen and replaced with a "For Sale" sign. Where it said "Open House" the "Open" was crossed out and replaced with "Shitty."​
Honestly, I’m afraid to put up Biden signs...and I live in California.​

And so on.

There is no such thing as a shy Biden voter, and only Trump voters face violence from the opposition. If you have to lie to make your point, why take that position in the first place?

Haven't taken a position one way or the other on that one....Like I said, you used to be a lot smarter than this...Has a high school soph hijacked your account?

Or perhaps there's a message here you haven't figured out yet.
The only message I've deciphered is that your posts over the last several weeks have had about 40 IQ points sucked out of them......You're approaching the frontiers of Starkey-like.

I think many in some areas not only don’t want to admit that they will vote for Trump because they don’t want their house or business burnt down. They don’t want to be looking at winding up dead or beaten to a pulp by the BLM or Antifa “idea”

I think many in some areas not only don’t want to admit that they will vote for Trump because they don’t want their house or business burnt down. They don’t want to be looking at winding up dead or beaten to a pulp by the BLM or Antifa “idea”
I dont know where all these pansies you speak of live. There's Trump signs everywhere. Trumpers love their american flag laced pick up trucks all up in yo' face.

You dont act on anything, you're one of those tiny yapping puppies on a lap top.

Grrr, arf arf!! commies, arf arf!!!

down boy.

But you Communists sure act, with your 5 month long Kristalnacht.

1603893745206.png

Your Brown Shirt troops are nothing more or less than terrorists.

No wonder democrats love Iran so much, fellow terrorist sponsors.

You dont act on anything, you're one of those tiny yapping puppies on a lap top.

down boy.

View attachment 407832

Trump supporters have a hard time separating people. It's their penchant for identity politics. Poor babies. Vote!

Where do you live, Austin? Stay there or go back to the shithole from whence you came.
Thanks for demonstrating exactly why there are shy Biden supporters!

WELL BLOW ME AWAY. Democrats have NEVER been shy about their candidate, but now they are shy for Biden? ALL I'VE HEARD HERE is how all the Trump supporters are sick of Trump and switching to Biden. ALL I'VE HEARD HERE IS THAT conservatives are dwindling and this country is swinging Left. Democrats are the MAJORITY, they are the popular vote, and plan to take Florida, PA, Texas, Arizona, not to mention that the 30 million early voters are ALL FOR BIDEN! Add to that Joe is ahead 10 points in the polls, it is a SLAM DUNK, a BLUE WAVE-- -- and now we have this tea bag fucking Toro telling us instead that Biden supporters have to hide in the shadows, afraid for their lives, coming out from under their rocks like timid lambs to quietly secretly vote for Joe because they are SURROUNDED by angry, fearful, intimidating TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

tumblr_mezdprz41E1qm6sfao1_500.gif

Haven't taken a position one way or the other on that one....Like I said, you used to be a lot smarter than this...Has a high school soph hijacked your account?

OddBall is only second place to Ricky Retardo on how hard of a fanboy he is for Trump on the internet for four years...and out of the other side of his face, he wants folks to think he's not Voting for the Orange Clown.

Oddball jumps in for Trump at any little criticism, even if someone merely mentions that his Tie was crooked oddball is right there with a nuh uh meme. Good old water boy.
Mocking the shit out of knuckle dragging sub-cretins like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster, Gomer Pyle.....While I greatly distrust republicans, I positively loathe fifth columnist liberoidal scumbuckets such as yourself....So the mistake among those with room temperature IQs is an easy one to make.

I haven't voted at all since my second vote for Harry Browne in 2000...So go suck a bag of dicks.

down boy.

View attachment 407832

Trump supporters have a hard time separating people. It's their penchant for identity politics. Poor babies. Vote!
Identity politics?.....Project much?

OddBall is only second place to Ricky Retardo on how hard of a fanboy he is for Trump on the internet for four years...and out of the other side of his face, he wants folks to think he's not Voting for the Orange Clown.

Oddball jumps in for Trump at any little criticism, even if someone merely mentions that his Tie was crooked oddball is right there with a nuh uh meme. Good old water boy.
Mocking the shit out of knuckle dragging sub-cretins like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster, Gomer Pyle.....While I greatly distrust republicans, I positively loathe fifth columnist liberoidal scumbuckets such as yourself....So the mistake among those with room temperature IQs is an easy one to make.

I haven't voted at all since my second vote for Harry Browne in 2000...So go suck a bag of dicks.
You're a Trump cultist and even wear the underwear, OddBall.

Shit, you barely allow time for sleep, apart from defending orange limousine liberal from NYC. :lol: fanboy

You're a Trump cultist and even wear the underwear, OddBall.

Shit, you barely allow time for sleep, apart from defending orange limousine liberal from NYC. :lol: fanboy
that's what USMB anarchists have to do.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Where do you live, Austin? Stay there or go back to the shithole from whence you came.

:lol:

Thanks for demonstrating exactly why there are shy Biden supporters!
I wouldn't want people to think I was cool with old dudes that creep on little girls.

A Biden sign in your yard is a warning to keep your kids away from the people living there.

Most Democrats are pedophiles and don't even know it. The last thing any decent person would want to be seen doing, its supporting pedophiles.

Biden voters should be hiding

democrats have waged a 5 month long terrorist war on America.

View attachment 407833

Violent and evil, that's democrats.
Do you think that I cant pull up a 1 for 1 video of Trumpy lil dick militia men fucking with people as much as you can, dipshit?

OF COURSE I can, shit there's 14 of them BEHIND BARS for just recently getting caught ployying to overthrow Michigan.

That's because Trumpies are as unhinged as the far left. Grossness all around, grossness for everyone!

I dont know where all these pansies you speak of live. There's Trump signs everywhere. Trumpers love their american flag laced pick up trucks all up in yo' face.
I take it you have not seen the lefts riots. Have Not witnessed people being beaten up. Missed where a black Trump supporter was killed. Guess you missed the hats being ripped off kids heads, being removed from school for wearing Trump things.
Funny you got into one fellows face over him acting tough then you turn around and pull the same. And you wonder why people think your crazy.

I take it you have not seen the lefts riots. Have Not witnessed people being beaten up. Missed where a black Trump supporter was killed. Guess you missed the hats being ripped off kids heads, being removed from school for wearing Trump things.
Funny you got into one fellows face over him acting tough then you turn around and pull the same. And you wonder why people think your crazy.
Democrats are so stupid, they see the riots and think the people doing the rioting are nazis and Russians

I think you're quite confused.

You say Trump supporters are afraid to announce their support. I was wondering why I see so many Trump supporters, then.

Magic? Osmosis? Are they zoomed into the atmosphere via zoom meetings? Holograms, like Tupac at Coachella?

Forum List

Back