Shutdown memes

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
upload_2018-12-23_14-48-4.png

the shutdown helps to illustrate that you anti TRUMPERS don't care about Border Security and like Open Borders GGator .

the shutdown helps to illustrate that you anti TRUMPERS don't care about Border Security and like Open Borders GGator .

Sorry little man, but I have the guy that for my whole time on this forum (and long before that) has been advocating removing the troops from the ME and most from Europe and stationing them on the border to defend this country for a change.

Thanks for playing though, there is a nice consolation prize waiting for you.

Th GOP has had both Houses of Congress and the White House for two years.
They have been offered numerous "Wall Deals" and refused them. They couldn't get it done so NOW on the eve of losing the House they shut down the government during CHRISTMAS?

Th GOP has had both Houses of Congress and the White House for two years.
They have been offered numerous "Wall Deals" and refused them. They couldn't get it done so NOW on the eve of losing the House they shut down the government during CHRISTMAS?

This is not a meme....please stick to the theme of the thread

Jim Mattis resigning after Trump announces an abrupt withdrawal from Syria illustrates that you Trumpanzees think the war against terror is over.
Trump just gave a jump-start to a new wave of terror against America.

Jim Mattis resigning after Trump announces an abrupt withdrawal from Syria illustrates that you Trumpanzees think the war against terror is over.
That's what you are hoping for.

Sorry little man, but I have the guy that for my whole time on this forum (and long before that) has been advocating removing the troops from the ME and most from Europe and stationing them on the border to defend this country for a change.

Thanks for playing though, there is a nice consolation prize waiting for you.
------------------------- well , its not about YOU . Its the bigger issue the 'dems' are totally screwing the pooch as they publicly deny the TRUMP the needed money for Border Security GGator .

That's what you are hoping for.

Yeah, right, asshole.

Forum List

Back