Shut down the un-vaccinated

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

The airlines are quickly headed in that direction.
Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.

This should be a no brainer. Keep the un-vaccinated out of public life, away from the rest of us. Restrict them from all public places and events, and especially keep them off of airplanes. Let them enjoy their "freedoms" solely among themselves. They are a danger to normal, thinking Americans.

Then i wont fly. I am a healthy 35 year old. I am not taking a new type of vaccine that had regulations cut so it could be fast tracked.

Good. You do that. I already barred a neighbor from my car because he refuses to get a Covid Vaccine. I don't need him leaving his covid where another neighbor might contract it. I have had both shots so am probably safe for the next 5 months or so. But not all are safe. So keep your Covid laden ass our of public transportation of any kind and don't expect me to allow you in my car.
I wont step foot on public transportation. And i damn sure aint getting in your car. You are obviously mentally ill.

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.
You do not tell anyone what to do and either does the government. They do not have a Constitutional leg to stand on. It is an issue of personal liberty and personal choice. Individual rights is what America is about not collective fear and obedience.

You might want to familiarize yourself with SC decisions on vaccines. They most certainly can. And, there's a good possibility of it being upheld...no matter what the makeup of the court is right now.

A real good commie aren't you? I hope your neighbor takes exception to you.

This is coming whether you like it or not. You'll have to prove you're vaccinated to get on a plane, train, bus, any other long distance transportation. Your employer may even require you to get vaccinated before you can come back to work in an office. And that may be by the federal or state guidelines, not necessarily a business decision. Swallow your conspiracy theories and your righteous indignation about losing your liberties and get the shot. Sooner you do that, the sooner we can get on with life.
You do not tell anyone what to do and either does the government. They do not have a Constitutional leg to stand on. It is an issue of personal liberty and personal choice. Individual rights is what America is about not collective fear and obedience.

You might want to familiarize yourself with SC decisions on vaccines. They most certainly can. And, there's a good possibility of it being upheld...no matter what the makeup of the court is right now.
You might want to be on the front lines commie.

I wont step foot on public transportation. And i damn sure aint getting in your car. You are obviously mentally ill.

Mission accomplished. Now we just need to get the Grocery Stores in on this "Conspiracy to save lives" like it should have been all along.

Mission accomplished. Now we just need to get the Grocery Stores in on this "Conspiracy to save lives" like it should have been all along.
I can't wait for the shooting to start.

And the republicans will scream about it too.

They will blame democrats for what private companies do.

Just like they blame democrats for what Facebook, twitter and other social media does.

I can't wait for the shooting to start.

I think that's already passes since the left decided to be able to defend itself and armed itself. And you rtwing nutjobs found fault in them exercising their own 2nd amendment rights. Don't you love it when a plan doesn't come together?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to comprehend that the more are vaccinated, the sooner things get back to normal.

I still find it hard to fathom that the Rump Followers would refuse these shots when one of the first to get those shots was Rump who quietly received it in Jan 2020.

Vaccine requirements are nothing. People act like this a political issue.

People don't want to wear a mask or social distance, so vaccines are the only solution at this point.

Already has my first shot and going for the next in 2 weeks.

And the republicans will scream about it too.

They will blame democrats for what private companies do.

Just like they blame democrats for what Facebook, twitter and other social media does.
That's because they are guilty. Liar.

they are waiting on the results of the woman in utah...this has really caused a rift in our family...hubby and i have both shots...son refuses..says he just wants to wait a little longer to see what happens...

i remember polio...i am vaccine prone...and being 67 and diabetic i was fussed at that i had to do it as soon as possible....fussed at by TNHarley i just dont wanna see anyone be a long hauler

Forum List

Back