Shriners Childrens Hospital kids.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Are not those 2 adults in those commericals, playing on the sympathy card pretending to be "kids". Get new material and real children.

That's it.

Are not those 2 adults in those commericals, playing on the sympathy card pretending to be "kids". Get new material and real children.

That's it.
You should post a link to the video you are complaining about

No need. Its on tv all the time. Sick of the bullshit of passing off what USED to be kids that are now adults, AS kids.

Kaleb died 7 a.m. Wednesday after spending more than three years in hospice care at his South Whitehall Township home. He was 12.Feb 19, 2020

So..they are using a dead kid as live one.

So I stand corrected. He was a kid. The other one is 17 or 18 but is stunted due to whatever ails him. Point is...false advertising.

No need. Its on tv all the time. Sick of the bullshit of passing off what USED to be kids that are now adults, AS kids.
I cant comment on a commercial that I have not seen

That's it.
Its the advertising company you need to look at here. Its either kids with cleft lips, or wounded vets or Shriners kids with X Y or Z afflictions selling blankets for donations . Nothing wrong with that, I guess. Anyone here want to tell Tyler the squeaky voiced poor little kid to hush the heck UP? Sorry kiddo.

That's it.

What the fuck is wrong with you? They are trying to raise money to help kids with terribly difficult situations and you are most concerned with casting? You'd better reevaluate yourself.

That's it.
Its the advertising company you need to look at here. Its either kids with cleft lips, or wounded vets or Shriners kids with X Y or Z afflictions selling blankets for donations . Nothing wrong with that, I guess. Anyone here want to tell Tyler the squeaky voiced poor little kid to hush the heck UP? Sorry kiddo.
The other kids don't bother me at all. What a life, eh? What gripes my ass is them using dead kids....and kids no longer kids but have squeaky voices. Shriners needs to put a stop to the advertising company on this shit.

That's it.
The other kids don't bother me at all. What a life, eh? What gripes my ass is them using dead kids....and kids no longer kids but have squeaky voices. Shriners needs to put a stop to the advertising company on this shit.

Have you donated to them?

Kaleb died 7 a.m. Wednesday after spending more than three years in hospice care at his South Whitehall Township home. He was 12.Feb 19, 2020

So I stand corrected. He was a kid. The other one is 17 or 18 but is stunted due to whatever ails him. Point is...false advertising.
Is Kaleb the boy who wears the bow tie?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes. I think so. Google him. Kaleb from Shriners.

odd you are more than willing to accept donation from go fund me but are mad due to ads askg for money? really gracie are you that shallow..asking for a friend

maybe not shallow but you are a total hypocrite

now go whine to a mod

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes. I think so. Google him. Kaleb from Shriners.
So far, I haven't seen anything about him not being here anymore.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back