Shows being hosted from Home

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020
Is anyone really watching all these tv shows such as talk shows now being hosted from the hosts homes ? In my personal opinion they all just should have gone on a break and either replaced the shows with something else or ran older episodes. But I guess these hosts cant afford to live off of their few hundred million dollar bank accounts and need to get paid !!!

Is anyone really watching all these tv shows such as talk shows now being hosted from the hosts homes ? In my personal opinion they all just should have gone on a break and either replaced the shows with something else or ran older episodes. But I guess these hosts cant afford to live off of their few hundred million dollar bank accounts and need to get paid !!!

I didnt watch them before either but I've caught clips ...oh god ...they're even worse without thier mindless prog audiences ...the one south African on comedy central is so bad ...

I didnt watch them before either but I've caught clips ...oh god ...they're even worse without thier mindless prog audiences ...the one south African on comedy central is so bad ...
Trevor Noah ?

Talk shows are junk. I listen to a couple AM radio shows and thats it. Not much interest in talk shows anymore. If They were rigid and proper like in the 60s 70s and early 80s sure, I'd care. Todays talk shows are so junk you couldn't sell them to a garbage can.

Forum List

Back