"Show Me Your Papers!"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The mind wanders to a Jew fleeing Germany in 1938 suddenly being confronted by an SS officer as the train whistle screams in the background. Yesterday the governor of Arizona put a travel ban in place meaning you better have a good reason for being on the roads if they see you. Since I work in an "essential industry", I was given a PASS to hand to a cop if I get pulled over. WTF? Let's keep something in mind...the is a super FLU and it cannot be used to infringe on our civil liberties. Once they get their foot in the door, the door never closes again. A ban on church services just got a pastor arrested in Texas when he defied the ban. Is there any more sacred right Americans have than freedom to worship God in the manner they choose? How the virus can be passed from car to car they haven't explained. Our governor, Doug Ducey is typical politician feeling he has to "do something" to keep us from becoming NYC. Supposedly if you want to travel to a grocery store across town, they can tell you not to. Hey Doug....I'll shop anywhere I fucking please, comprende? :mad:

The mind wanders to a Jew fleeing Germany in 1938 suddenly being confronted by an SS officer as the train whistle screams in the background. Yesterday the governor of Arizona put a travel ban in place meaning you better have a good reason for being on the roads if they see you. Since I work in an "essential industry", I was given a PASS to hand to a cop if I get pulled over. WTF? Let's keep something in mind...the is a super FLU and it cannot be used to infringe on our civil liberties. Once they get their foot in the door, the door never closes again. A ban on church services just got a pastor arrested in Texas when he defied the ban. Is there any more sacred right Americans have than freedom to worship God in the manner they choose? How the virus can be passed from car to car they haven't explained. Our governor, Doug Ducey is typical politician feeling he has to "do something" to keep us from becoming NYC. Supposedly if you want to travel to a grocery store across town, they can tell you not to. Hey Doug....I'll shop anywhere I fucking please, comprende? :mad:

Hmm. Sounds like he is one of the few red state governors taking this seriously. If I were a Republican I'd tell him good job.
Sorry, public health concerns trumps religious gatherings. And no one is preventing you from worshiping God in your own home.
Ducey orders Arizonans to stay home except for 'essential activities' due to coronavirus

Print a magnet like this up to put on your cars. Police probably won't want to see your papers, comrade.

quarantine.jpg

• Banned

Print a magnet like this up to put on your cars. Police probably won't want to see your papers, comrade.

View attachment 317539

"comrade"? projecting this morning are we, ya POS?

• Banned
Hmm. Sounds like he is one of the few red state governors taking this seriously. If I were a Republican I'd tell him good job.
Sorry, public health concerns trumps religious gatherings. And no one is preventing you from worshiping God in your own home.
Ducey orders Arizonans to stay home except for 'essential activities' due to coronavirus

Yeah well, it's obvious your ilk has no issues with restricting the rights of ordinary people. Save the lecture about how I can worship since it's obvious you don't worship anything....until you're in an ambulance racing toward an ER...that's when your kind cops out and begs for mercy.

View attachment 317539

"comrade"? projecting this morning are we, ya POS?

People really in Arizona support the Diamondbacks, not Detroit, Ivan.

• Banned
.... Hey Doug....I'll shop anywhere I fucking please, comprende? :mad:
You really think he's reading this thread? Protestations against the government should be directed at the government. This is just venting.

Ah, my wormy little groupie appears (again)....what's it like to be infatuated with a guy who'd throw you through a window if you did it in person?

You really think he's reading this thread? Protestations against the government should be directed at the government. This is just venting.

You waited too long, awoke too late. Jim Jones also led a group of religiosos who chased some "god" in his own way. "Essential". To what? A rather loose and open term.

But back to you waking too late. Did you not see the police and "law enforcement" being militarized? Did you not see the massive corporate surveillance state not being implemented with your participation? Did you not see the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind, turned into a for profit "business" venture in which enslaved labor is leased out to corporations? Did you not see the economically cannibalizing militarism of an empire with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships? Did you miss the crippling societal wealth disparity, a hallmark of failed authoritarian nation states? Did you miss the public's passive acceptance of the police and free lance vigilantes to murder unarmed black folk in the streets with impunity? Did you miss your for profit internment/concentration camps? You know anyone can be targetted for that shit, right?

Concentrated capital is nervous. Ask yourself what has ever happened to any population or group capital determined to be in the way if its "progress"

You're the new "indian". Think of this as your small pox laden blankets and bibles.

Yeah well, it's obvious your ilk has no issues with restricting the rights of ordinary people. Save the lecture about how I can worship since it's obvious you don't worship anything....until you're in an ambulance racing toward an ER...that's when your kind cops out and begs for mercy.

He worships the government

You waited too long, awoke too late. Jim Jones also led a group of religiosos who chased some "god" in his own way. "Essential". To what? A rather loose and open term.

But back to you waking too late. Did you not see the police and "law enforcement" being militarized? Did you not see the massive corporate surveillance state not being implemented with your participation? Did you not see the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind, turned into a for profit "business" venture in which enslaved labor is leased out to corporations? Did you not see the economically cannibalizing militarism of an empire with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships? Did you miss the crippling societal wealth disparity, a hallmark of failed authoritarian nation states? Did you miss the public's passive acceptance of the police and free lance vigilantes to murder unarmed black folk in the streets with impunity? Did you miss your for profit internment/concentration camps? You know anyone can be targetted for that shit, right?

Concentrated capital is nervous. Ask yourself what has ever happened to any population or group capital determined to be in the way if its "progress"

You're the new "indian". Think of this as your small pox laden blankets and bibles.

And Obama did a huge chunk of that.
He even tried to implement a "National Police Force", but he couldn't get that, so instead he weaponized gov't agencies and Homeland Security.

Whew! you're one crazy little critter ain't ya? :uhoh3:

So now we're down to ignoring common sense and putting other people in danger because you feel your freedoms are being infringed..which they aren't.
Ask Falwell how well that attitude worked out for him.

Forum List

Back