"Show Me Your Papers!"

The mind wanders to a Jew fleeing Germany in 1938 suddenly being confronted by an SS officer as the train whistle screams in the background. Yesterday the governor of Arizona put a travel ban in place meaning you better have a good reason for being on the roads if they see you. Since I work in an "essential industry", I was given a PASS to hand to a cop if I get pulled over. WTF? Let's keep something in mind...the is a super FLU and it cannot be used to infringe on our civil liberties. Once they get their foot in the door, the door never closes again. A ban on church services just got a pastor arrested in Texas when he defied the ban. Is there any more sacred right Americans have than freedom to worship God in the manner they choose? How the virus can be passed from car to car they haven't explained. Our governor, Doug Ducey is typical politician feeling he has to "do something" to keep us from becoming NYC. Supposedly if you want to travel to a grocery store across town, they can tell you not to. Hey Doug....I'll shop anywhere I fucking please, comprende? :mad:
Thats unrealistic. When they asked The Jew, where you headed Tew, The response was England and the soldier said. "Thanks for helping our cause"

We can see from just this one thread how easily those of fragile emotional states (the elderly or otherwise enfeebled) can lose control of rational thought and be reduced to infantile tantrum. Better the hissy fit be thrown here than in the real world. Stressful times.

Again, how many months has it been since you showered or used a bar of soap?

We can see from just this one thread how easily those of fragile emotional states (the elderly or otherwise enfeebled) can lose control of rational thought and be reduced to infantile tantrum. Better the hissy fit be thrown here than in the real world. Stressful times.

Again, how many months has it been since you showered or used a bar of soap?

Stop touching yourself.

Forum List

Back