Shouldn't we just get rid of welfare all together?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I really don't see the need for welfare anymore since unemployment is at historic lows. I mean I know unemployment rate was lower during all previous presidencies but that doesn't mean we can't use the phrase 'historic low' since history begins and ends with the birth of OBama and his death (hopefully soon) so we don't have to think about the past to much. We really don't need welfare anymore so why even have it?

I'm going to get my fellow co-worker fired today because she is a liberal. It will be fun because no one will even suspect what I am doing. I know she is a single mom and all who desperately needs the money but I'm so sick and tired of these people ruining this country with their crys for more welfare and freebies from the government. It would serve her right to let her starve out in the streets. The best part of all is that she is kind of a nice person so doing this will be so vindictive in many ways. She is always late because she has to deal with her kids in the morning. I cover for her because of that but I think today honesty will be the best policy and I will tell the boss what she has been doing. I can even justify it by saying it is just telling the truth. It will be a wonderful day in the neighborhood....

She should not be late in the morning. Just get up earlier, attend to the children earlier and have a back up person if someone has to wait with the children for the bus to arrive.

I know you mean this "tongue in cheek", but there are working parents all over the nation. It is there responsibility to tend to the children. making arrangements for them is the parent if working and be a productive employee is the responsibility of the employee. Can you imagine half of the nation showing up for work late?

I really don't see the need for welfare anymore since unemployment is at historic lows. I mean I know unemployment rate was lower during all previous presidencies but that doesn't mean we can't use the phrase 'historic low' since history begins and ends with the birth of OBama and his death (hopefully soon) so we don't have to think about the past to much. We really don't need welfare anymore so why even have it?

I'm going to get my fellow co-worker fired today because she is a liberal. It will be fun because no one will even suspect what I am doing. I know she is a single mom and all who desperately needs the money but I'm so sick and tired of these people ruining this country with their crys for more welfare and freebies from the government. It would serve her right to let her starve out in the streets. The best part of all is that she is kind of a nice person so doing this will be so vindictive in many ways. She is always late because she has to deal with her kids in the morning. I cover for her because of that but I think today honesty will be the best policy and I will tell the boss what she has been doing. I can even justify it by saying it is just telling the truth. It will be a wonderful day in the neighborhood....

Both Carson and Obama believe in replacing the welfare handouts
with microcredit lending and business education/training support.

Why not unite the left and right Black leadership around
solutions both sides agree are more effective and sustainable?
Teach ownership and management, not dependence and exploitation.

• Banned
She should not be late in the morning. Just get up earlier, attend to the children earlier and have a back up person if someone has to wait with the children for the bus to arrive.

I know you mean this "tongue in cheek", but there are working parents all over the nation. It is there responsibility to tend to the children. making arrangements for them is the parent if working and be a productive employee is the responsibility of the employee. Can you imagine half of the nation showing up for work late?

To late. She just go canned.

I think she should have been. Next time, do your own work and let the employers handle those that constantly break the rules.

• Banned

I think she should have been. Next time, do your own work and let the employers handle those that constantly break the rules.

I only targeted her because she is liberal. That makes even better.

Strange that the Boss did not know what was up.

It is possible she could get her job back. That really depends on how good of a worker she was.

You maybe seeing her again real soon

Concerning welfare:

All that is necessary is to reinstall the 90's reform. This year is the perfect time.

"I know unemployment rate was lower during all previous presidencies"

Look up the UE rates for Reagan.

Handouts always delivers deadbeats...

I did and it was pretty fuckin low. It is amazing how the left can't see how they are constantly being lied to by their own kind. You know that most people in the democratic party would leave the minute they find out the truth that your economic system doesn't work and you are desperate to keep these people from knowing the truth.

I did and it was pretty fuckin low. It is amazing how the left can't see how they are constantly being lied to by their own kind. You know that most people in the democratic party would leave the minute they find out the truth that your economic system doesn't work and you are desperate to keep these people from knowing the truth.
It was 10.8% under Reagan at its highest month. Here it is for you. Look it up to verify it if you want. Not once does it reach 5% much less 4.9%

1981 7.5
1982 9.5
1983 9.5
1984 7.4
1985 7.1
1986 6.9
1987 6.1
1988 5.4

As a Republican, this is why I despise the far right morons like you.

You fucking asshole.

It was 10.8% under Reagan at its highest month. Here it is for you. Look it up to verify it if you want. Not once does it reach 5% much less 4.9%

1981 7.5
1982 9.5
1983 9.5
1984 7.4
1985 7.1
1986 6.9
1987 6.1
1988 5.4

Questions: Are you a republican? Did you use real numbers? Are you sure you are not trying to pretend to be a republican because in order to split the vote? Are you sure you are not a liar?

1981 7.5
1982 9.5
1983 9.5
1984 7.4
1985 7.1
1986 6.9
1987 6.1
1988 5.4

Questions: Are you a republican? Did you use real numbers? Are you sure you are not trying to pretend to be a republican because in order to split the vote? Are you sure you are not a liar?
You are a Democratic plant making easily-proved lies, like above, to turn away voters from the GOP.

1981 7.5
1982 9.5
1983 9.5
1984 7.4
1985 7.1
1986 6.9
1987 6.1
1988 5.4

You are a Democratic plant making easily-proved lies, like above, to turn away voters from the GOP.

I'm a liberal dude who found out the truth about 'liberals' and what they really believe. You just see a pattern of actions that seem to give more power to the people on top and less to the people on the bottom. It is really undemocratic to believe that those in power should have more of it at the expense of the people they rule over. The economy during the 1980s was way better and 90s and 2000s continued on that. Here comes the far left goons bitching about the super rich in this country and now everything sucks. Are you aware that Clinton had to reverse course and adopt economic policies that mirrored what a lot of free-marketers thought?

I know you want this to be the country we live in but some of us really didn't think that was a good idea ever.

Forum List

Back