Shouldn't Mass Hysterectomies On ICE Detainees Be The Right Thing To Do?

Pretend to be a republican conservative while recommending the forced sterilization of innocent women. I get it. Alinsky lives.

"Multiple legal advocacy groups filed a whistleblower complaint on Monday following allegations of mass hysterectomies being performed on migrant women at Immigration and Customs Enforcement and other "jarring medical neglect." Several women including Wooten came forward to tell Project South about what they felt was an excessive amount of inmates being subjected to hysterectomies. Many of the women who underwent the procedure were reportedly "confused" when asked to explain why they were getting the surgery. One detainee went as far as to compare the treatment to that of concentration camps. ICE declined to comment on the allegations in the complaint. But, Lasalle Corrections—which runs the Irwin County Detention Center—insists that it was following legal and ethical guidelines."

I remember when AOC used Anti-Semitic comments to attack ICE by claiming that ICE detention centers were like concentration camps -- and just like clockwork, you hear one of these filthy illegals trying to compare her hysterectomy to being in a concentration camp.

Trump warned all of us that caravans of brown scum was coming across our borders to destroy our way of life, he sounded the alarms -- it was a panic situation, but
Dems played it down and flat out lied about it -- because they want to destroy America -- so it was imperative that we do things like mass hysterectomies to prevent these filthy insects from breeding...As a poster said on here earlier about this story; these female detainees are not even human, so whatever we do them is justified; dogs deserve better treatment than these sub-human animals...Obama wouldn't have the balls to do something like this -- and if this story begins to gain some real traction, then we can just say Obama did it too....it's a win win...
I have suggested that to stop the mass illegal immigration of those crossing our southern border, is to round up all illegals, (it is easy, because the left always wants to make US citizens with guns criminals and arrest them) take photos, fingerprints and DNA from each one, send them back to their country with a warning that if they come back again, they are then executed for being an invading army, and soon the illegal problem is solved. If the progs want to use themselves as human shields, then take a few of them, execute them as enemies of the state, and soon the progs would be put in line..
Much easier to just brand "ILLEGAL ALIEN" on their faces.

We're up to 17 or 18 cases at present.

Btw, this doctor's name is "Amin". Grandson of Idi? - He enjoyed torture also!

561d85a59dd7cc16008c1885

"Multiple legal advocacy groups filed a whistleblower complaint on Monday following allegations of mass hysterectomies being performed on migrant women at Immigration and Customs Enforcement and other "jarring medical neglect." Several women including Wooten came forward to tell Project South about what they felt was an excessive amount of inmates being subjected to hysterectomies. Many of the women who underwent the procedure were reportedly "confused" when asked to explain why they were getting the surgery. One detainee went as far as to compare the treatment to that of concentration camps. ICE declined to comment on the allegations in the complaint. But, Lasalle Corrections—which runs the Irwin County Detention Center—insists that it was following legal and ethical guidelines."

I remember when AOC used Anti-Semitic comments to attack ICE by claiming that ICE detention centers were like concentration camps -- and just like clockwork, you hear one of these filthy illegals trying to compare her hysterectomy to being in a concentration camp.

Trump warned all of us that caravans of brown scum was coming across our borders to destroy our way of life, he sounded the alarms -- it was a panic situation, but
Dems played it down and flat out lied about it -- because they want to destroy America -- so it was imperative that we do things like mass hysterectomies to prevent these filthy insects from breeding...As a poster said on here earlier about this story; these female detainees are not even human, so whatever we do them is justified; dogs deserve better treatment than these sub-human animals...Obama wouldn't have the balls to do something like this -- and if this story begins to gain some real traction, then we can just say Obama did it too....it's a win win...
I'm going to need some evidence,.

The US has already been down this road and would absolutely not do a repeat.

His freaking NURSE is the whistleblower who was forced to assist during many of these procedures. That's pretty solid evidence!

Last edited:

Dems played it down and flat out lied about it -- because they want to destroy America -- so it was imperative that we do things like mass hysterectomies to prevent these filthy insects from breeding...As a poster said on here earlier about this story; these female detainees are not even human, so whatever we do to them is justified; dogs deserve better treatment than these sub-human animals...Obama wouldn't have the balls to do something like this -- and if this story begins to gain some real traction, then we can just say Obama did it too....it's a win win...
Sure and we should automatically perform vasectomies on all men with an IQ low enough to think performing surgery on women without their consent is a good thing.

Speaking of which. There is bigly evidence that ICE employees raped underaged women who then got pregnant. After that, they were deported. Nice way to hide the evidence eh?

No one should be forced to have a hysterectomy because they are fleeing from harm and for a newer life.
I could not care less if those foreign ladies gave their "permission" for all the unauthorized medical butchery or not. I don't want those evil wicked prison doctors to practice medicine anywhere in my country for any reason.

No one should be forced to have a hysterectomy because they are fleeing from harm and for a newer life.
I could not care less if those foreign ladies gave their "permission" for all the unauthorized medical butchery or not. I don't want those evil wicked prison doctors to practice medicine anywhere in my country for any reason.
You are a wicked, evil person if you believe that. On Ignore.

This is just an unconfirmed report, aka propaganda

if illegal aliens do not want free medical attention all they have to do is request deportation

Actually no. It's a formal whistleblower complaint.

It's not just a report.

Now you're advocating butchering women. I'm not surprised.

Guess what? Your tax dollars paid for it. I guess you are very happy about that. While you scream you don't want your tax dollars to pay for contraception. Even worse you scream that private insurance shouldn't cover contraception.

You and people like you are disgusting.

I'm going to need some evidence,.

The US has already been down this road and would absolutely not do a repeat.

Please read the article.

I do find it adorable when I see Trumpers say "we need more evidence" -- while simultaneously believing that Biden has hit squads around the nation training to overthrow the country.....

I find it adorable that to Trumpers I am an America hating democrat, and to others I am a Trumper. I guess I am doing something right.

What I mean is that a whistleblower is the beginning of an investigation, not proof.

Usually by the time the information gets to the public an investigation by the IG has already been done.

I don't know what stage of process this whistleblower complaint is at but I am pretty sure it's much past the first stage and at least well into an investigation.

After the IG investigation it's supposed to go to congress for an investigation. Who will refer it to the DOJ if they believe it warrants criminal investigation.

I want to see a show of hands of all those who believe that bill barr's DOJ will cooperate and do an honest and thorough investigation.

I don't doubt at all that these surgeries are being done. This was done to women all over this nation into the 1990s. The purpose, money. It pays for college loans, to set up a new practice and get established. It was in the 90s that the practice was exposed and mostly stopped. Mostly. Not completely.

The only reason why I know about what happened to American women in that time is because my mom was an OB/GYN. She didn't do it. She thought it was barbaric and was one of those who worked to expose it and stop it.

You and people like you are disgusting.
I find you equally disgusting

because you dont even realize the damage that open borders will cause

pretty soon california will be a third world state with mass poverty at the bottom topped of by a tiny minority of super rich

So you're OK with treating other human beings like fucking animals as long as they are from another country ?
Correction: from another country ILLEGALLY

that makes a big difference

just send them back to their own country for medical attention

Illegally has nothing to with violating human rights, Mac-7.

Those people doing the hysterectomies and the administrators who approved them are headed for long jail terms.

So you're OK with treating other human beings like fucking animals as long as they are from another country ?
Correction: from another country ILLEGALLY

that makes a big difference

just send them back to their own country for medical attention

We can still treat them like fellow human beings.

Let's face in on the continuum of crime crossing a border illegally is pretty low on the fucking list.

evidence that ICE employees raped underaged women who then got pregnant. After that, they were deported. Nice way to hide the evidence eh?
Typical DEMOCRAT prison guards mentality. They're labor-union lifers on collectively bargained wages, benefits, and defined-benefit pension plans. They're bored and idle at work in the Prison–Industrial Complex, and they can't escape the criminal mentality of spilling their seed on the job.
You are a wicked, evil person if you believe that. On Ignore.
Some foreign lady requires urgent medical care for some intimate problem, she can't even speak English, and some gentlemen is at court arguing if she gave her "permission" for the legalized mayhem and butchery.
Anyone who comes here illegally has no basis to complain about anything.
I don't think they even speak English to complain about anything in U.S. court. I was at a Seattle hospital one time, and I overheard an E.R. doctor explain through an interpreter to a Chinese patient why his leg had to be amputated even though there nothing wrong with it.

We can still treat them like fellow human beings.
Who says we arent?

one goofy woman with unknown motives?

We really could do a better job.

Maybe you should volunteer to be treated like some poor person trying to cross the border for a a few weeks then you can let us all know how well you were treated.

I am disgusted at the people here who seem to think performing forced unnecessary surgeries on people detained at the border is just fine or those who say that since they tried to cross the border they have no reason to complain if they are treated badly.

You people are just the worst type of humans on the fucking planet.

Pssstt.....don't tell Trumpers that HHS officials kept a spreadsheet to keep track of the menstrual cycles of detainees; some as young as 12 -- in order to try to stop them from having abortions....

Funny how they can't keep track of children lost in the detainee systems but they can keep track of their periods.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back