Should You Be Able To Shoot Someone Who Pulls Into Your Driveway?

A smart homeowner would keep a spare, unregistered gun to throw in the car after he murders the guy for having the gall to turn around in his driveway.
I think he felt the local police there would have his back...and throw in a spare of their own.....

I can understand how this can be very concerning for other aspiring driveway shooters...

No, not for just pulling into someone's driveway. I've pulled into many driveways of people I don't know simply to turn around. I'm glad I didn't get shot. I've also gone to the wrong house an knocked on the door when I was looking for a friend's house. Not a reason to be shot.
UNLESS...you were toting an AK and wearing Pampers on your head ;)

Well, since the last million times the mainstream media covered a story involving a white person and a black person, they intentionally withheld information if not downright lied about it, I will reserve judgement until the ACTUAL truth comes out.

Well, since the last million times the mainstream media covered a story involving a white person and a black person, they intentionally withheld information if not downright lied about it, I will reserve judgement until the ACTUAL truth comes out.
This is not a story involving a white person and a black person tho....unless you automatically assume the man who was murdered is black....

Disappointed?

"A Central Texas man has been charged with murder in the driveway shooting of a motorist who had pulled into his driveway. Terry Duane Turner, 65, of Martindale, Texas, turned himself in Friday after an arrest warrant accused him of murdering Adil Dghoughi in the early morning of Oct. 11. Investigators said Turner shot the 31-year-old Moroccan immigrant as the man was backing out of Turner's driveway about 3:40 a.m. -- After the shooting, Turner told a 911 operator that the motorist had pulled a gun on him. Investigators said they found no firearm in the car."

An attorney representing Dghoughi's family, said Dghoughi's windows were closed when he was shot
. "The bullet entered his hand before it entered his head." Turner turned himself in the day after a warrant was issued for his arrest and was released on a $150,000 bond. The almost two-week delay in Turner's arrest by Martindale and Caldwell County authorities drew criticism from Dghoughi's family and supporters, including the Council on American Islamic Relations.

If some strange car pulls into your driveway, why can't you open fire on that car and protect your family?? Especially if this happens after 3 am...and especially when the driver of the car is a Muslim foreigner...possibly with terrorist ties...Anytime you have organizations like CAIR supporting you, chances are you are a terrorist...why would this police department bow to a bunch of Muslim terrorists and issue an arrest warrant?

They are making a big deal of the allegation that the homeowner lied and said the Muslim guy had a gun and that is why he had to shoot him...How do we know he lied?? Yea, there was no gun at the scene; but if the homeowner believed he saw a gun, then he was justified to open fire.....The charges should have never been filed..Caldwell county is a good Conservative county, why are they allowing this to happen??

Don't be stupid.

I guess they need to start supplying bullet proof vests along with bicycles for all those Mormon door knockers. I would never shoot one of them, but I did shake my dick at them one time.

Not if a person is just sitting in their car in your driveway, they do not present a deadly threat to you. If he starts shooting at you through the car window you can then shoot him because he is using deadly force.
But the homeowner said he saw a gun......

And if he believed he saw a gun or he believed he was in danger.....who are we to tell him what he believed

That "I feared for my safety" excuse usually plays well with a certain crowd

But the homeowner said he saw a gun......

And if he believed he saw a gun or he believed he was in danger.....who are we to tell him what he believed

That "I feared for my safety" excuse usually plays well with a certain crowd
"I FEARED FOR MY SAFETY" is the magic Get out of Jail Free card that cop always use when they want to kill someone. Works every time.

Biff_Poindexter
Indeed Biff, Adil is OBVIOUSLY a terrorist.
Not to worry though, no Texas Jury will convict our patriot friend Mr Turner! ;)

sub-buzz-492-1634918891-3.png

Well, I am pretty sure you are not scary looking...so that is a factor....However, there are plenty of situations where people were shot for going to the wrong house..people who looked very scary.....people up to no good....

For example, a few months ago.....a man shot a teenager because he was obviously knocking on the door, attempting to break in.....Maybe he wasn't breaking in, maybe he was...who knows....what matters is that the homeowner had reason to fear a break in, therefore he had reason to open fire...I mean, look at this kid...

View attachment 556983

I can't help but wonder if the shooter has ever once done anything to try and make up for what they did if charges were never once dumped on their plate.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for the question that started this chat, my drive way has been used plenty of times by people who are simply just turning around and so at the end of the day, it all depends on why a person approaches your property in the first place.

"A Central Texas man has been charged with murder in the driveway shooting of a motorist who had pulled into his driveway. Terry Duane Turner, 65, of Martindale, Texas, turned himself in Friday after an arrest warrant accused him of murdering Adil Dghoughi in the early morning of Oct. 11. Investigators said Turner shot the 31-year-old Moroccan immigrant as the man was backing out of Turner's driveway about 3:40 a.m. -- After the shooting, Turner told a 911 operator that the motorist had pulled a gun on him. Investigators said they found no firearm in the car."

An attorney representing Dghoughi's family, said Dghoughi's windows were closed when he was shot
. "The bullet entered his hand before it entered his head." Turner turned himself in the day after a warrant was issued for his arrest and was released on a $150,000 bond. The almost two-week delay in Turner's arrest by Martindale and Caldwell County authorities drew criticism from Dghoughi's family and supporters, including the Council on American Islamic Relations.

If some strange car pulls into your driveway, why can't you open fire on that car and protect your family?? Especially if this happens after 3 am...and especially when the driver of the car is a Muslim foreigner...possibly with terrorist ties...Anytime you have organizations like CAIR supporting you, chances are you are a terrorist...why would this police department bow to a bunch of Muslim terrorists and issue an arrest warrant?

They are making a big deal of the allegation that the homeowner lied and said the Muslim guy had a gun and that is why he had to shoot him...How do we know he lied?? Yea, there was no gun at the scene; but if the homeowner believed he saw a gun, then he was justified to open fire.....The charges should have never been filed..Caldwell county is a good Conservative county, why are they allowing this to happen??
If only the shooter were Alec Baldwin....

No shooting at anyone!

Our nation has trended this way from the events of the last few years or so. Trust is reduced. Infringing on peoples property has been seen as a right. Whatever the owner's views on others, he may have not done a thing if we did not experience the riots in cities and neighborhoods with him seen as the enemy and cause of all the world's problems.
So if someone pulls into your driveway you think it's a riot. Smfh.

I see you are triggered by the fact I think its wrong to shoot people just because you are a scared lil cuck..

However, with you admittedly saying you are a scared little cuck who only talks shit online -- I see why you may feel justified to shoot people based off your paranoid fears...

Must be tough being a cowardly little cuck...

I GUARANTEE you, the shit I say here, I will say to your face.....
heh....right. easy to say things that can never be proven.

You complain, EVEN WHEN they arrest a guy for shooting someone? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back