Should We Revise the Race Box?

Until the damage caused by race conscious policies are completely fixed, we need to stop talking about taking race out of anything.

The First Amendment was designed specifically for people like you.
And still until the damage caused by race based policies that limited the constitutional rights for non whites, we need to stop talking about taking race out of anything.

Until the damage caused by race conscious policies are completely fixed, we need to stop talking about taking race out of anything.
"We" don't need "you" to decide what "we" need to start or stop talking about. Talk about what you want, and everyone else will talk about what they want. The problem isn't in the talking, but in the lack of listening.

The First Amendment was designed specifically for people like you.
And still until the damage caused by race based policies that limited the constitutional rights for non whites, we need to stop talking about taking race out of anything.

The most amazing thing is 250 years ago, people anticipated IM2 posting on a message board.

For me there would be no benefit regarding my race so for me it is only disadvantage in USA. I read a guy guy who has gypsy ancestry from Spain he checked white but when they found out he is gypsy they changed it to other he also said he has blue eyes and they changed it to Grey in the document

If people treated skin color like hair color there would be no need today track. Who cares what percent of redheads are CEOs or how they do on standardized tests? But in reality it’s not treated the same so we monitor to improve. You can’t fix what you don’t measure.

just wish the left would be CONSISTENT on that.. You can't fix what you can't measure thingy.. So -- if you're facing revolt over NATIONAL standardized testing -- where the locals can't lower their standards or bugger the results -- You don't really NEED a NATIONAL Dept of Education do you????

The NAEP testing was the most credible UNIVERSAL radar of where the problems are... But the locals, activists and Unions called it intrusive and "testing in general -- racist...

We might as well stop trying to categorize people by this bullshit fabrication "race," because sooner or later nature is going to take care of it for us.

Forum List

Back