Should we rename the democrats to the old hippie party?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It seems that there are more old hippies supporting Obama than ever. It is like these people have came out of the wood works and started to chant their slogans. It just seems reasonable to call them the old hippie party.

This is why Bernie is doing so well...He is a old Hippie
He reminds me of my sons doctor a old Hippie from Berkeley...

Hippies are retiring now, we have more time to study the candidates..

My sister is a Hippie who loves Cruz
I am a Hippie who has voted democrat but , I am open to a independent view.
We used to get in big political arguments..lol

I'd guess most of us old hippies are Democrats but I doubt most Democrats are old hippies. Seems Bernie gets fewer of us than Hillery does.

Only if we can rename the Republican party to the Grumpy old white people party.

Only if we can rename the Republican party to the Grumpy old white people party.

Grumpy old white people party.
???

5da3fa8d-e8a3-3805-9ff2-12349d9904df

???

Who makes up the parties?

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

Millennials remain the most Democratic age cohort: 51% of Millennials (ages 18-34) identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, compared with 35% who identify as Republican or lean Republican. This is little changed in recent years; in 2008, Millennials leaned Democratic by a wider margin (55% to 30%). (For more on Millennials’ political attitudes, see

The Democrats’ advantage in leaned party identification narrows among Generation Xers (49% to 38%) and Baby Boomers (47% to 41%). And among the Silent Generation, Republicans hold a four-point lead in leaned party affiliation (47%-43%).

???

Who makes up the parties?

A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

Millennials remain the most Democratic age cohort: 51% of Millennials (ages 18-34) identify as Democrats or lean Democratic, compared with 35% who identify as Republican or lean Republican. This is little changed in recent years; in 2008, Millennials leaned Democratic by a wider margin (55% to 30%). (For more on Millennials’ political attitudes, see

The Democrats’ advantage in leaned party identification narrows among Generation Xers (49% to 38%) and Baby Boomers (47% to 41%). And among the Silent Generation, Republicans hold a four-point lead in leaned party affiliation (47%-43%).

and they're backing the two antiques pictured because of their 'experience and wisdom'.

Hilarious

Lots of young folks are "Marxist hippies" as well. Goddamn limp wristed bunch..

Back around age 20 (early 90's) I used to be a long-haired, acid-head hippie myself (following the REAL Jerry Garcia Grateful Dead around the western USA), here's my personal problem with dreadlocked, tie-dyed hippie reprobates: their peace/love/granola routine is faker than a $6 bill. I've found hippies to be the MEANEST, COLD-BLOODED, selfish, self-absorbed, spoiled, irresponsible intellectual retards I've ever seen. With ZERO sense of humor at all. Which I find remarkable for people who do the most laughing-fit drug of all time, LSD. Even when I used to have laughing fits on acid, I noticed the Deadhead retards around me were "zoned out" and completely incapable of laughing or smiling like me!

Forum List

Back