Should We Follow Election Laws Or Not?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Every state and locality has election laws. Election laws are election laws for a reason. Laws are laws for a reason. They are the law and the laws are expected to be followed. That's why they are LAWS. So, here we have a case in Pennsylvania where the person behind wants to ignore the laws to his (or her) advantage. The Republican party is standing up for election integrity and following election laws. Is following the law vote suppression? Should election laws be followed or not?

"Laws are laws for a reason".

Try explaining that to a DemocRAT or Libturd, much less getting them to understand it!!!
Sometimes, they become laws just because the party in power wants to stay in power, but can't any other way than voting themselves an advantage when the get the chance.

Last edited:
Another attempt by Republicans to block legitimate votes based on petty technicalities

In this case, the voter did not hand write the date on the ballot.
But the ballot was stamped on receipt and shows it was received prior to the close of elections

Sometimes, they become laws just because the party in power wants to stay in power, but can't any other way than voting themselves an advantage when the get the chance.
If that were the case then the opposition party could get elected and rescind/replace the laws w/ new ones. That hasn't happened, but rather we have anarchy which imho is morally wrong.

I realize that not everyone wants the rule of law and that many prefer a government of those that simply grab and run. It's a matter of values, and I value a government of sane reasonable cooperation and not one of those that grab and run.

If that were the case then the opposition party could get elected and rescind/replace the laws w/ new ones. That hasn't happened, but rather we have anarchy which imho is morally wrong.

I realize that not everyone wants the rule of law and that many prefer a government of those that simply grab and run. It's a matter of values, and I value a government of sane reasonable cooperation and not one of those that grab and run.

Hey bud, what's up?

I would much prefer a government of the people, for the people, not the establishment pukes running it right now, into a 3rd world shithole.

Every state and locality has election laws. Election laws are election laws for a reason. Laws are laws for a reason. They are the law and the laws are expected to be followed. That's why they are LAWS. So, here we have a case in Pennsylvania where the person behind wants to ignore the laws to his (or her) advantage. The Republican party is standing up for election integrity and following election laws. Is following the law vote suppression? Should election laws be followed or not?

So you're for oz. Color me unsurprised, lol

So you're for oz. Color me unsurprised, lol
I didn't say I was for Oz but somehow I knew someone would accuse me of that. I'm not really a particular fan of Oz. I don't know the candidates well enough to choose who I would have wanted. I don't live in Pennsylvania. I was just asking everyone what they thought of the election laws. The laws don't really have anything to do with who I would support. I find it interesting though that you apparently believe if the candidate you want is losing, then election laws should be tossed aside.

Dems know there is no fraud.
That's why they fight voter ID and purging voter rolls.
Because they know they wouldn't lose a single vote, right?
Any fraud that could be proven has to be shown at the state level, the only place where voter fraud laws would apply. Federal law has the U.S. president elected by the Electoral College w/ delegates chosen by the state legislatures. The legislatures can pick delegates any way they want --according to federal law.

Forum List

Back