Should we blackball media candidates who promote conspiracy theories regarding Russia?

The silly conspiracy theories about Trump Colluding with Putin and Boris Badenov, and David Ickish-nonsense like that.
Odd how all intell agencies agree it happened. But you know better, right?
Meh...

It would be interesting to compare what the intelligence agencies said, to what is being said "about it" on social media, and/or whatever theories of the sort were being circulated prior to that, but I doubt I'll get a very clear history on that one, devoid of unnecessary rhetoric and hyperbole.
Dude, it's all out there.

RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 U.S. ELECTIONS — FBI
Publications | Intelligence Committee

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1VBJAmIoGKZsQPt7aDVDx1&cshid=1581883676759

Plus the Mueller report, the house intelligence committee report, the senate intelligence committee report, and all kinda other shit.

I know education is anathema to conservatives but seriously kid, you should give it a try.
View attachment 307075

You do realize that all that you cite has been disproven and debunked, right?
Lol, no. They have not.

And your proof for your claim? Do you really believe that your precious liberals would not have tried too prove any of it in the impeachment if it were true? Try again, your meds are wearing off.

Forum List

Back