Should we Allow Obama to Reinherit all these problems in 2012?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Obama told us that he inherited all these problems like national debt, deficit, bad economy from the previous administration but it looks like those problems won't get solved by 2012 so should we allow him to re-inherit the problems?

He'll be blaming GWB in 2020 for his loss in 2012.

The best part is that Obama, Dodd, and Barney Frank caused the recession by mis-managing Fannie & Freddie, and by insisting banks give mortgages to the unqualified. This mess was caused by Obama, that he needs to deal with it (albeit with our money) is poetic justice.

I'd love to see a real debate in 2012 on who really caused the financial crisis.

He'll be blaming GWB in 2020 for his loss in 2012.

The best part is that Obama, Dodd, and Barney Frank caused the recession by mis-managing Fannie & Freddie, and by insisting banks give mortgages to the unqualified. This mess was caused by Obama, that he needs to deal with it (albeit with our money) is poetic justice.

I'd love to see a real debate in 2012 on who really caused the financial crisis.

Add Geithner, Benerke and Paulson to the list - they knew what the hell was going on and did nothing about it - or perhaps they didn't want to do anything about it. With all of ACORN's guidance from Obama over the years in the "equal housing business," I think you're probably right since ACORN had a lot to do with pushing loans for unqualified borrowers.

I can't wait to see the 2012 debates to see if anyone can pin the blame for the financial crisis on Obama, Frank, and Dodd.

Obama will probably still be blaming bush in 2012. He won't realize until too late that the average American has a short memory..... Bush Who?

As I've said before:

Bush is to Obama what "Not Me" is to Billy in The Family Circus comic strip.

Forum List

Back