Should Tulsi Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

Should Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sad but true we live in a two political party country any third party doesn't have the financial backing or power to ever be elected as president
sure you might get a few elected in state government or even congress
only chance a third party would ever have the slightest is some how level the playing field

Now that being said I would welcome Gabbard to run as a third party candidate she would hurt the democrat nominee more then she would hurt Trump
Gabbard would not hurt democrats. She's polling low and a 3rd party run by her would only attract her right wing fans.

She wouldn't hurt anyone in a 3rd Party run on the ballot. People who are devoted to Pocahontas or Biden will still vote for their candidate, ditto for President Trump's supporters.
she wouldnt hurt Biden Gabbard and Biden are equally closer to the center but sure in the hell would hurt Pocahontas being as far left as she is centralist democrats which is the majority wont vote for her if they are given a more centrist choice

this is my prediction the comunist lunatic fringe of the democrat party will elect Pocahontas in the primary with her 35 trillion dollar vote buying scheme of free health care and college which will then cause her to lose in the general by the sane voters knowing everyone taxes would double to pay for it

How much did your taxes go up to pay for Trump's bail out of corporate farms?

sad but true we live in a two political party country any third party doesn't have the financial backing or power to ever be elected as president
only chance a third party would ever have the slightest is some how level the playing field

Now that being said I would welcome Gabbard to run as a third party candidate she would hurt the democrat nominee more then she would hurt Trump
Gabbard would not hurt democrats. She's polling low and a 3rd party run by her would only attract her right wing fans.

She wouldn't hurt anyone in a 3rd Party run on the ballot. People who are devoted to Pocahontas or Biden will still vote for their candidate, ditto for President Trump's supporters.
she wouldnt hurt Biden Gabbard and Biden are equally closer to the center but sure in the hell would hurt Pocahontas being as far left as she is centralist democrats which is the majority wont vote for her if they are given a more centrist choice

this is my prediction the comunist lunatic fringe of the democrat party will elect Pocahontas in the primary with her 35 trillion dollar vote buying scheme of free health care and college which will then cause her to lose in the general by the sane voters knowing everyone taxes would double to pay for it

yes because a couple of billion is not much less the 35 trillion
what a fucking idiot

what a fucking idiot

So we have to pay for some things but not others? Is this your argument?

what a fucking idiot

is that not what happens now?...

what a fucking idiot

Yes....so why does it have to change with health care?

what a fucking idiot

it wont....even medicare wont cover everything....

what a fucking idiot

a billion or two is pocket change with the federal government can be handled with out raising taxes on anyone
but 35 trillion

what a fucking idiot

a billion or two is pocket change with the federal government can be handled with out raising taxes on anyone
but 35 trillion

It's been made clear. When it's your guy not paying for things it's OK. No need to reiterate.

I want her to run in order to give Democratic establishment the finger :321:

Warren = Mondale 1984.

How about we take a private sector business approach. Cut x% across the board. That means everything is on the table. Once we take something off the table, the partisan debates start.

Yeah, I've been at businesses that do that... it usually tends to be fucked up, because the people they cut are the ones who know what's going on and everyone else is stuck with more work.

Again- give me numbers of what programs you think we should cut, with exact dollar figures of what you'd save.

GO!

It seems as though today's leftist are now on the "government doesn't waste money" train. This is exemplary of just how far out of touch with reality they have become.

Governments waste money. sure. So do businesses. So do consumers...

I would be willing to bet there isn't one government agency that runs a even close to 90% effeciency, for example. Cut 10% across the board and save a bunch of money. Raising taxes to fund inefficiency is like an indebted ice cream shop raising the prices on their ice cream to pay for the extra kid they hired at $15/hr min. wage to do nothing but wipe off the front counter 2 times per day. The income stream will slow down(tax revenue) because people aren't willing to pay more for the ice cream. In the case of the goverment, tax revenue decreases because the less money people have in their pockets, the less they spend, the less companies make, the less companies hire...tada...the less tax revenue coming in.

Consumers and private businesses can waste their own money all they want. That is their right. The government wastes our money.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/democratic-debates-tulsi-gabbard-rips-hosts-cnn-new-york-times/
I think it would make things interesting...especially if she gets a former Republican to be her running mate. Perhaps former Senator Jeff Flake? Who would she take votes from if it was a unity ticket? Trump or Democratic nominee?
You gonna vote for her?
In the primary...sure...in the general...Trump, Trump, baby! Doo,doo,doo,doo-da...Trump, Trump, baby!

Nope. She might hurt Trump if Libertarians vote for her. She is an isolationist.

Warren = Mondale 1984.

I can't see Warren doing as well as Mondale at all. Mondale was honest about his proposal to raise taxes, Pocahontas refuses to acknowledge it.

Warren = Mondale 1984.

I can't see Warren doing as well as Mondale at all. Mondale was honest about his proposal to raise taxes, Pocahontas refuses to acknowledge it.
How could she do worse? He only carried his home state of Minnesota by 10,000 votes.

Warren = Mondale 1984.

How could she do worse? He only carried his home state of Minnesota by 10,000 votes.

If you saw the big Trump rally a couple of weeks ago in Minneapolis, even that state isn't a sure thing for Mrs. Warren.

New Topics

Forum List

Back