Should Tulsi Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

Should Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She should go away and take her defeat in 2020 now that she's outed herself as a loon.
Served two tours of duty in Iraq. Recognizes that the media has a liberal establishment bias.

She should go away and take her defeat in 2020 now that she's outed herself as a loon.
You think she would hurt the Democratic nominee?

Naw,

I think Trump will be so massively unpopular in 2020 that it won't matter who runs against him.

But the only people who like Damascus Tulsi are wingnuts who think, "She says stuff we like and she's hot for a d0thead!"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/democratic-debates-tulsi-gabbard-rips-hosts-cnn-new-york-times/
I think it would make things interesting...especially if she gets a former Republican to be her running mate. Perhaps former Senator Jeff Flake? Who would she take votes from if it was a unity ticket? Trump or Democratic nominee?

Jeff Flake is about as popular as a dose of herpes.
With conservatives...I totally agree. Can’t stand the bastard. But media people like Scarborough and Shepherd Smith would love him.

Naw,

I think Trump will be so massively unpopular in 2020 that it won't matter who runs against him.

But the only people who like Damascus Tulsi are wingnuts who think, "She says stuff we like and she's hot for a d0thead!"
She is a Polynesian I believe. Yep...she looks good!

She has a few random Libertarian views and she talks a non interventionist game and that gets the attention of some Conservatives but at the end of the day she is just another bat shit crazy Moon Bat, just like all the other Democrat clowns running.

ql056jql0us31.jpg

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/democratic-debates-tulsi-gabbard-rips-hosts-cnn-new-york-times/
I think it would make things interesting...especially if she gets a former Republican to be her running mate. Perhaps former Senator Jeff Flake? Who would she take votes from if it was a unity ticket? Trump or Democratic nominee?

Would I support Gabbard as a third party candidate? Absolutely. Would I if she picked Flake as her running mate? No way. Not that she ever would.

Naw,

Wow, people like her because she says stuff they like? What a novel concept.

Naw,

After November of 2020 Elections you will be sitting on here explaining how Warren should have won but racist America refused to elect the wannabe Jimmy Carter in a skirt...

I have a feeling you do not listen to Cspan or POTUS radio because if you did you would realize Democrats are as unpopular as Trump and many independents are not wanting to vote for Warren...

Since I cannot in good conscience ever vote for a den or republican I could consider her as an independent but I don't agree with some of her stances.

Naw,

I am a Conservative with strong Libertarian leanings.

For everything that she says that I like she says five things I don't like. For instance, she wants to ban 29 of the firearms that I own.

She is much too Liberal in my book.

Naw,

I am a Conservative with strong Libertarian leanings.

For everything that she says that I like she says five things I don't like. For instance, she wants to ban 29 of the firearms that I own.

She is much too Liberal in my book.

No one is going to ban anything. Guns and abortion is simply a way to divide the people with something that really no one is going to do anything about. Immigration is quickly becoming that way also.

New Topics

Forum List

Back