Should Tulsi Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

Should Gabbard Run as Independent in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing is getting banned. Even when he had a "ban" before there was no ban.

You didn't read her position, did you? The filthy ass bitch says her position is to ban "military-style assault weapons", which the dumbshit would define as AR-15s.

Don't be in denial about the dumb bitch's positions. It just makes you look like a fool.

We aren't going to ban anything. It's impossible. Is anyone going to give theirs up? No.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The bitch's position is to ban AR-15s. She says it in her dumbass campaign website. I provided the link for you.

Don't be in denial about her stupidity. That just makes you look like a fool.

You can comment on what I actually said or avoid that and call me names.

Up to you I suppose.

Get back to me when you can comprehend what your little bitch said about banning "assault weapons".

I addressed it.

You didn't read her position, did you? The filthy ass bitch says her position is to ban "military-style assault weapons", which the dumbshit would define as AR-15s.

Don't be in denial about the dumb bitch's positions. It just makes you look like a fool.

We aren't going to ban anything. It's impossible. Is anyone going to give theirs up? No.

The bitch's position is to ban AR-15s. She says it in her dumbass campaign website. I provided the link for you.

Up to you I suppose.

Get back to me when you can comprehend what your little bitch said about banning "assault weapons".

I addressed it.

No you did not. Are you confused Moon Bat or just lack comprehension skills?

You said that the bitch didn't want to ban firearms and I showed you in her own words where said she said she wanted to do it.

You then went into your sorry ass denial bullshit. Typical for a Moon Bat.

Grow up. Better yet pull your head out of your Libtard ass.

Up to you I suppose.

I addressed it.

No you did not. Are you confused Moon Bat or just lack comprehension skills?

You said that the bitch didn't want to ban firearms and I showed you in her own words where said she said she wanted to do it.

You then went into your sorry ass denial bullshit. Typical for a Moon Bat.

Grow up. Better yet pull your head out of your Libtard ass.

I said no one was going to ban squat. You allow yourself to be led around by the nose with stuff that is never going to change.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/democratic-debates-tulsi-gabbard-rips-hosts-cnn-new-york-times/
I think it would make things interesting...especially if she gets a former Republican to be her running mate. Perhaps former Senator Jeff Flake? Who would she take votes from if it was a unity ticket? Trump or Democratic nominee?

OH The Republican Wet Dream.

Gabbard would first have to give up her seat in Congress AND the support of the Hawaiian Democratic Party. She is already facing a challenger for her seat and reelection is NOT assured.

Nice try, no banana.

After November of 2020 Elections you will be sitting on here explaining how Warren should have won but racist America refused to elect the wannabe Jimmy Carter in a skirt...

I have a feeling you do not listen to Cspan or POTUS radio because if you did you would realize Democrats are as unpopular as Trump and many independents are not wanting to vote for Warren...

No, I really don't have time to listen to CSPAN and hear the Trailer Trash without jobs whine.

I actually have a job to do.

Trump is going to lose, he's going to lose badly, and he will bring the whole GOP down with him.

After November of 2020 Elections you will be sitting on here explaining how Warren should have won but racist America refused to elect the wannabe Jimmy Carter in a skirt...

I have a feeling you do not listen to Cspan or POTUS radio because if you did you would realize Democrats are as unpopular as Trump and many independents are not wanting to vote for Warren...

No, I really don't have time to listen to CSPAN and hear the Trailer Trash without jobs whine.

I actually have a job to d

Trump is going to lose, he's going to lose badly, and he will bring the whole GOP down with him.
Trump will win a close one. Democrats will feud with each other and liberal groups like Antifa and BLM will go stupid and scare people toward Trump.

While it's enjoyable to see Tulsi spar at the debates, she's still a liberal. You want us to vote for a liberal?

While it's enjoyable to see Tulsi spar at the debates, she's still a liberal. You want us to vote for a liberal?
No. But should she run as an independent if CNN, liberal media, and DNC establishment keep trying to silence her.

CSpan is for trailer trash?

Wow!

You have a job?

That is a bigger lie than Trump could ever tell...

Trump is going to win again and why?

Simple minded fools like you thinking anyone that disagree with you are trailer park trash...

Trump will win a close one. Democrats will feud with each other and liberal groups like Antifa and BLM will go stupid and scare people toward Trump.

It won't even be nearly close...

Again- biggest problem Trump has, other than the impeachment thing which is clearly ensnaring more and more people near him, is that the economy is slowing down. By next year we will be in full recession, and adios Trump when that happens.

Again- biggest problem Trump has, other than the impeachment thing which is clearly ensnaring more and more people near him, is that the economy is slowing down. By next year we will be in full recession, and adios Trump when that happens.
Your bias shows. Gallup stopped polling in 2016 because they didn’t feel the numbers were adding up. Trump supporters will not do polls. What you think inside your bubble is not the reality out there with the electorate.

Simple minded fools like you thinking anyone that disagree with you are trailer park trash...

Everyone I know who supports Trump... were the people I've always known were awful.

I refuse to believe that I live in a country of awful people.
So you think being a “patriotic American nationalist” is a bad thing?

Americans have heard this shit since the day after Trump got elected. It’s just background noise now. Nobody but Democrats give a shit. Typical American :bigbed: big whoop.

CSpan is for trailer trash?

Wow!

You have a job?

That is a bigger lie than Trump could ever tell...

CSPAN is great.

I think you've made those things mean bad stuff, yeah. It usually means, "Hating people who are different than you are". This is what the GOP has gotten very good at, really.

Here, this is a picture that illustrates it perfectly.

upload_2019-10-17_4-59-6.jpeg

She should go away and take her defeat in 2020 now that she's outed herself as a loon.
You think she would hurt the Democratic nominee?

Naw,

I think Trump will be so massively unpopular in 2020 that it won't matter who runs against him.

But the only people who like Damascus Tulsi are wingnuts who think, "She says stuff we like and she's hot for a d0thead!"
/——/ “I think Trump is so massively unpopular.”
Trump to win either 289 or 332 or 351 electoral votes according to an Uber leftist.
RUSH: You ever heard of the guy (I’m sure you have, I’ve mentioned his name) Mark Zandi?

Mark Zandi, Z-a-n-d-i. He’s at Moody’s. Mark Zandi is a prognosticator of some repute for Moody’s financial services, any number of analytics and data analytics. Zandi is a well-known, uber-leftist — pro-Democrat out the wazoo — and he is panicked, because this guy Zandi and his firm Moody’s, they have models that they use to forecast and predict presidential elections, three of them. And none of them have been wrong since 1980.

APP-072619-Winning-TRUMP.jpg

All of Mark Zandi’s formulas that he uses to predict presidential reelections have been dead-on accurate since 1980. “President Trump appears likely to win reelection next year, according to three different economic models Moody’s Analytics uses to measure presidential contests. Moody’s modeling, which has only missed on one presidential election since 1980…” Sorry, they’ve missed one.

They “found that Trump will easily beat his 304 electoral vote total in 2016. The three different models showed Trump winning either 289,” you need 270, “332 or 351 votes in the Electoral College over his eventual opponent. The projections are based on how consumers feel about their financial situations, stock market gains achieved under Trump and the prospects for unemployment.”

Those are the three models, and all three of them, only one time has been wrong since 1980 and they are now forecasting Trump to win either 289 or 332 or 351 electoral votes.

I think you've made those things mean bad stuff, yeah. It usually means, "Hating people who are different than you are". This is what the GOP has gotten very good at, really.

Here, this is a picture that illustrates it perfectly.

View attachment 284863
/——-/ Who do we hate, other than Commies and dictators? Who?

Forum List

Back