Should Trump get the Nobel Peace prize for bringing about peace between Israel and the Arab Emirates?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes......also, his bringing troops home should add to this....

Notice.........I believe the Arab Emirates are a muslim nation.....right? So how is Trump anti-muslim now?

Notice...he did not give 150 billion dollars in cash to Iran......money that was used to murder American soldiers and others around the world...

He has actually created more peace in that region...not less....

Why would anyone want that award after failures who did nothing have gotten it.........

It's over rated.........Trump didn't run to get awards anyway.

It was my understanding that it was Jared Kushner who was the real architect of this. Not the President.

I say give it to Jared, it would look good on his resume if he decides to go for Secretary of State or Secretary General of the UN in the future.

The Presidency is really a dead end for Donald Trump. After this great American patriot is through with his work in 2025, he'll be going back to his life's work like the Roman Patriot Cincinnatus did after his service to Rome

Notice.........I believe the Arab Emirates are a muslim nation.....right? So how is Trump anti-muslim now?

Notice...he did not give 150 billion dollars in cash to Iran......money that was used to murder American soldiers and others around the world...

No....of course not.....everything Trump does is only because Obama-Biden made it all possible.

What troops has Trump brought home- exactly?

That being said- kudos for Trump on this deal. After years of promising he would get something done in the Middle East- he finally accomplished something. I give him credit for getting this done.

Lets see how it works out in real life before we start handing out awards- even I agree that Obama's was way premature.

That being said- kudos for Trump on this deal. After years of promising he would get something done in the Middle East- he finally accomplished something. I give him credit for getting this done.

Lets see how it works out in real life before we start handing out awards- even I agree that Obama's was way premature.

Not just premature, completely absurd and undeserved.....he gave 150 billion dollars in cash to the chief sponsor of global terrorism..........

Not just premature, completely absurd and undeserved.....he gave 150 billion dollars in cash to the chief sponsor of global terrorism..........
How many troops has Trump brought home from the Middle East again?
The administration’s decision to stop publishing troop numbers ended a decade-long policy of transparency started in the George W Bush administration. In December 2017, the Pentagon’s defence manpower data centre published its quarterly report with blank spaces where troop numbers in combat zones would normally be. Corresponding figures for Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan were also stripped retroactively from the previously released September report.
The press release said the Pentagon had "increased the number of forces by approximately 14,000 to the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility" since May. Defense Secretary Mark Esper repeated the same figures while briefing reporters that same day.

The Pentagon told us the term "area of responsibility" refers to "the entire Middle East," while Will Todman, an associate fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, said it also includes Afghanistan and other parts of central Asia. (Definitions of the Middle East vary.)

no, a nobel peace prize is only valid if a peace agreement between the Israelis and the Palestinians is reached.

but feel free to build a statue for Trump for his accomplishments, after his term in office.

i wouldn't mind *that*, IF you also let statues be erected for leaders in the peaceful protesters movements who actually advocated *peaceful protesting* more than a few times..

no, a nobel peace prize is only valid if a peace agreement between the Israelis and the Palestinians is reached.

but feel free to build a statue for Trump for his accomplishments, after his term in office.

i wouldn't mind *that*, IF you also let statues be erected for leaders in the peaceful protesters movements who actually advocated *peaceful protesting* more than a few times..
Who exactly are these peaceful protest leaders? Name them!

It was my understanding that it was Jared Kushner who was the real architect of this. Not the President.

I say give it to Jared, it would look good on his resume if he decides to go for Secretary of State or Secretary General of the UN in the future.

The Presidency is really a dead end for Donald Trump. After this great American patriot is through with his work in 2025, he'll be going back to his life's work like the Roman Patriot Cincinnatus did after his service to Rome

What color is the sky in your world?

That is a good start. No matter how raucous it gets here on this forum, the events on the streets is the reality. There are people who may think otherwise. The stresses and pressures are building with a percentage of individuals and groups. There needs to be a pressure release valve. Unfortunately feeling the absolute hate of others is a deterrent to not Progressive agendas but to progress between people. Forgiveness is a must. The way it is being done though is political. When we already had the means and wasted it.

Why would anyone want that award after failures who did nothing have gotten it.........

It's over rated.........Trump didn't run to get awards anyway.

I LOVE Trump, please dont get me wrong----he has save our azzes atleast for a little bit (although like with Caesar's last hooray for Rome, I think we will fail after Trump is gone shortly for much the same reasons that they did) but he has a big ego and is certainly wanting to go down in history as THE BEST president ever----he actually likes the awards and acclaims---it is a personality quirk that has pushed him to try and often succeed in doing great things for America.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. A precedent was established under Obama where the Nobel Peace Prize is "awarded" based on party affiliation and race as a form of participation trophy, of sorts. I say of sorts, because Obama didn't even participate.

It's similar Michelle Obama, who was "awarded" the 93rd hottest woman on Earth according to Maxim's 100. In her case "hot" had nothing to do with beauty, she was the lone exception. She was "awarded" this distinction because she was the Demonicrat's first lady and black......PERIOD

08292013_Michelle_Obama01.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back