Should Trump force Americans to pay for the security of the turned LefTarded ex Royals?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Curious to hear what the Left thinks of this one?

I don't think they should let them into the country at all. There seems to be more worthy immigrants IMHO.

Megan Markle's an American citizen. You can't keep her out. As her husband, you can't keep him out, either...

She didn't renounce her US citizenship when she got her fancy title?

I don't think they should let them into the country at all. There seems to be more worthy immigrants IMHO.

Megan Markle's an American citizen. You can't keep her out. As her husband, you can't keep him out, either...

I believe it was required.

Did he ask if we should keep them out? The question was should the taxpayers pay for their security?

My personal opinion is that they are best ignored.

They are free to virtue signal all they like, but we citizens should not pay a cent for their security. Let the fame seeking attention whores pay for their own.

Why don't they just rely on the security services of the LAPD? The couple are renowned as tremendous liberals, the people of that liberal town should give them some California love no?

Did he ask if we should keep them out? The question was should the taxpayers pay for their security?

I was responding to the comment made by polishprince that he thinks they should keep them out.

Can't do that...

Not required at all...

I spent a good part of my life believing that somewhere in the Constitution, there was a provision that forbade American citizens from accepting titles of nobility, without specific authorization from Congress. I'd looked for it a few times, and didn't find it, but I always “knew” it was in there somewhere.

Turns out, it's not. It was an amendment passed by Congress in 1810, but it never got enough states to ratify it. It was once within two states of being ratified, but then we started adding more states. It is still pending, and, at this point, if twenty-six states were to decide to ratify it, which haven't already, then it would be ratified and become part of the Constitution.

Apparently, the mistaken belief that it had been ratified is not uncommon. In fact, some early 19th century printings of the Constitution mistakenly list it as the Thirteenth Amendment.

Titles of Nobility Amendment - Wikipedia

Of course not. They aren't paupers. If the queen does not see fit to provide security, now that they no longer hold office in her court, it is not necessary for any other government to supply it. I side with the Queen.
This is a media-driven disgrace. There are no sides except in imaginary right wing world....... Conservative tabloids in the UK and what's this?

Of course not. They aren't paupers. If the queen does not see fit to provide security, now that they no longer hold office in her court, it is not necessary for any other government to supply it. I side with the Queen.
This is a media-driven disgrace. There are no sides except in imaginary right wing world....... Conservative tabloids in the UK and what's this?

The libs are the ones backing the concept of Royalty here in America here, which really shows what liberalism is about. Establishing a privileged class of elite who rule over we, the Deplorables.

Trump is the Robespierre of this age, seeking to overturn the old regime, the deep state

Forum List

Back