Should Trump Fire Bill Barr??

Biffy Boy - still not good at this

Especially since what the Democratic Media said that Barr said - is not what he said.

What did he say?

I realize that you would need to look for it pretty hard, because that is how Google works.
They post hundreds of sources that say the same same -
The truth must be dug for.

He indicated that to this point the investigators within the DOJ had not found fraud in a significant quantity to change the current outcome.
He did not indicate that the DOJ had completed any investigations - no comment was made about any other investigations or any legal fillings.

So at this point, no fraud in the 2020 election.

False, of course.

So Trump Humpers claim there is wide spread fraud, you just can't provide any evidence. In any election there are improprietes, correct?

Always - of course

Not to the level that we have this time.

You have seen it - You don't agree with it, but you've seen it.

Just because Bill Barr is not investigating in a manner you would like him to doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Not even certain if or exactly how it would fall under the DOJ.
I suppose after a state certifies a result - then it might fall under the DOJ if the papers were signed knowing there was fraud.
Other wise it seems like a case for the Attorneys and The Courts.

When did mail in ballots become illegal?

Why is Trump not challenging the states he won?

Tell me that you know the difference between absentee voting and the mail in voting done this year, or I will permanently understand that you are too ignorant to continue to conservse with.
To date, we still have no evidence that you rape goats.....in any widespread way of course....

But just how much goat rape is acceptable?

Especially since what the Democratic Media said that Barr said - is not what he said.

What did he say?

I realize that you would need to look for it pretty hard, because that is how Google works.

He indicated that to this point the investigators within the DOJ had not found fraud in a significant quantity to change the current outcome.
He did not indicate that the DOJ had completed any investigations - no comment was made about any other investigations or any legal fillings.

False, of course.

So Trump Humpers claim there is wide spread fraud, you just can't provide any evidence. In any election there are improprietes, correct?

Always - of course

Just because Bill Barr is not investigating in a manner you would like him to doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I suppose after a state certifies a result - then it might fall under the DOJ if the papers were signed knowing there was fraud.

Tell me that you know the difference between absentee voting and the mail in voting done this year, or I will permanently understand that you are too ignorant to continue to conservse with.
To date, we still have no evidence that you rape goats.....in any widespread way of course....

But just how much goat rape is acceptable?

What do you consider widespead?

What did he say?

False, of course.

Always - of course

Again is mail in voting illegal?

"Trump is displeased with Barr for appearing to break with him over the claims of voter fraud, these sources said. The Washington Post reported earlier Wednesday that Trump was said to be livid at Barr and that one official suggested that there was a chance he could be fired. One of the people familiar with the situation said some people around Trump have tried to persuade him not to fire Barr. The source was also skeptical that Trump would follow through on any firing, noting that he has previously aimed his ire at officials who ended up keeping their jobs."

I know the MAGA cult is furious with Bill Barr right now -- just take a look at the safe space known as Parler -- filled with tons of "assassinate Bill Barr" comments --- but why should Trump fire Bill Barr with just 45 days or so left in his first term??

Don't these people know that the Durham report isn't finished yet? In fact, Bill Barr gave John Durham extra special investigator powers so he can go after the Biden campaign and Hunter's laptop -- the MAGA cult needs to trust the process and believe that in Trump's second term, he will announce the arrests of Obama, Hillary, the Bidens and Biden's foot doctor....be patient....
This is yet another fake news story. Bill Barr said one thing and the leftists in the media took it totally out of context....claiming he said something that was totally different.
How The Fuck do these people get inside knowledge of what Trump is saying in private?
Well....the same anonymous sources that said Russian Collusion was genuine.

What Barr said is that they haven't found fraud that would have altered the election results.

Undermining the 'stolen election' conspiracy.
Barr is talking like a lawyer.
He said "To Date" that they haven't found anything.....that doesn't mean that they don't have evidence of fraud.....but they just haven't investigated the evidence and eliminated any questions over validity.
Which means that if they decide to investigate the evidence.....and find that it is provable in a court of law....then everything he said so far will be reversed.
I question whether or not he wants to even investigate anything, much less all of the evidence that has already been discovered.

"Trump is displeased with Barr for appearing to break with him over the claims of voter fraud, these sources said. The Washington Post reported earlier Wednesday that Trump was said to be livid at Barr and that one official suggested that there was a chance he could be fired. One of the people familiar with the situation said some people around Trump have tried to persuade him not to fire Barr. The source was also skeptical that Trump would follow through on any firing, noting that he has previously aimed his ire at officials who ended up keeping their jobs."

I know the MAGA cult is furious with Bill Barr right now -- just take a look at the safe space known as Parler -- filled with tons of "assassinate Bill Barr" comments --- but why should Trump fire Bill Barr with just 45 days or so left in his first term??

Don't these people know that the Durham report isn't finished yet? In fact, Bill Barr gave John Durham extra special investigator powers so he can go after the Biden campaign and Hunter's laptop -- the MAGA cult needs to trust the process and believe that in Trump's second term, he will announce the arrests of Obama, Hillary, the Bidens and Biden's foot doctor....be patient....
This is yet another fake news story. Bill Barr said one thing and the leftists in the media took it totally out of context....claiming he said something that was totally different.
How The Fuck do these people get inside knowledge of what Trump is saying in private?

What Barr said is that they haven't found fraud that would have altered the election results.

He said "To Date" that they haven't found anything.....that doesn't mean that they don't have evidence of fraud.....but they just haven't investigated the evidence and eliminated any questions over validity.
Which means that if they decide to investigate the evidence.....and find that it is provable in a court of law....then everything he said so far will be reversed.
I question whether or not he wants to even investigate anything, much less all of the evidence that has already been discovered.

So why was Trump wanting to fire him?

So why was Trump wanting to fire him?
Wait til they find out that Bill Barr banned a Trump aide from even entering the Justice building -- because she was trying to pressure Justice officials to give her info about election fraud

(CNN)--- Attorney General William Barr is considering leaving his post before January 20, the day President Donald Trump leaves office, a source with knowledge of the matter confirmed to CNN.
The source confirmed that Barr is not happy with Trump, writing that Barr "is not someone who takes bullying and turns the other cheek!"
"He has not made a final decision," the source said.
The New York Times was first to report on Barr's thinking. CNN has reached out to the Justice Department for comment.
The Attorney General, of course, is the capo di tutti capi, not the President, when it comes to gun rights under our present omertà system of crime and punishment in the U.S.
William Barr and all his associates at the bar association need to be disbarred. The beer doesn't need to be available on tap for the lawyers, or a shot of liquor in a smoke-filled room to revoke gun rights for unwanted family members, or rejected job applicants.

(CNN)--- Attorney General William Barr is considering leaving his post before January 20, the day President Donald Trump leaves office, a source with knowledge of the matter confirmed to CNN.
The source confirmed that Barr is not happy with Trump, writing that Barr "is not someone who takes bullying and turns the other cheek!"
"He has not made a final decision," the source said.
The New York Times was first to report on Barr's thinking. CNN has reached out to the Justice Department for comment.
The Attorney General, of course, is the capo di tutti capi, not the President, when it comes to gun rights under our present omertà system of crime and punishment in the U.S.
William Barr and all his associates at the bar association need to be disbarred. The beer doesn't need to be available on tap for the lawyers, or a shot of liquor in a smoke-filled room to revoke gun rights for unwanted family members, or rejected job applicants.

Gotta admit you Trump Humpers are only loyal to Trump. Anyone who doesn't drink the Kool Aid you will attack like a rabid dog.

Forum List

Back