Should Trump & Co. do all they can to destroy the Republican Party over the next four years?

Trump has already destroyed the Republican party. Quite a feat for someone who is not, and never was, a Republican.

I think there will be a difference in the Republican Party BT (before Trump) and the Republican Party AT (after Trump). Those Repubs voting for impeachment may find themselves beaten in the primaries and sitting out elections.

If not the party will wither away and die.

There is a difference in the party before and after Trump. Before Trump, Arizona and Georgia were Republican. Now they are swing states.

One party rule doesn’t benefit anyone.

That's the way it is in Syria and Assad always wins.
Bingo! Yet you support that here.

Nope.. I was a Republican up until Bush invaded Iraq..I would vote Republican again if they had a candidate that was smart and decent.

I like Evan McMullen. I just don't like stupid people and grandiose liars.
Yet you support Joe Biden? Interesting.

Trump has already destroyed the Republican party. Quite a feat for someone who is not, and never was, a Republican.

I think there will be a difference in the Republican Party BT (before Trump) and the Republican Party AT (after Trump). Those Repubs voting for impeachment may find themselves beaten in the primaries and sitting out elections.

Trump is finished.. His world has collapsed.

Nope.. I was a Republican up until Bush invaded Iraq..I would vote Republican again if they had a candidate that was smart and decent.

I like Biden.. He's smart and decent. He'll make a good president.

Fact Check: Trump Paid Tens of Millions of Dollars in Taxes
Verdict: TRUE. The New York Times this week reported that Trump paid tens of millions of dollars, amounting to at least $66 milllion, in taxes since 2000. In taxes in seven of the years of tax returns the paper looked at Trump had tax billions in the millions thanks to the alternative minimum tax.

I like Biden.. He's smart and decent. He'll make a good president.

Fact Check: Trump Paid Tens of Millions of Dollars in Taxes
Verdict: TRUE. The New York Times this week reported that Trump paid tens of millions of dollars, amounting to at least $66 milllion, in taxes since 2000. In taxes in seven of the years of tax returns the paper looked at Trump had tax billions in the millions thanks to the alternative minimum tax.
Taxes...not income taxes. So as a Republican you voted for Joe Biden? LOL

He knows its "bad" and did it anyway? Sounds like he has mental issues.
Trump is a realist not a martyr who would bankrupt his own company for the sake of an ideal

better to change the bad policy so that everyone is striving toward the same goal

The Republican party is destroying itself. When a suicide bomber blows himself up you don’t blame the bomb. Trump is the bomb.

No they don't. Demographics in Texas are changing as well at a slower pace.
a lot of california refugees are landing in texas

But many of them are conservatives along with the inevitable liberal infestitation

Much of Trump's brand and that of Ivanka were manufactured in China.
Thats unfortunately true of most things in the US

even the pharmaceutical drugs we depend on to sustain life whan we are sick

which is something the trump republicans wants to correct

State officials, US Attorneys and even judges appointed by Trump say there was no cheating.
Sometimes yes

there is a lot of incentive for the establishment to look the other way on this issue

Thats unfortunately true of most things in the US

even the pharmaceutical drugs we depend on to sustain life whan we are sick

which is something the trump republicans wants to correct

Trump isn't smart enough to do that.

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million ...
Oct 23, 2020 · P resident Donald Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in ...

What then?
As it stands now democrats will turn America ibto a 2nd class one-party state subservient to red china

you hope that chinese rule will result in stability, peace and prosperity for all

but of course it wont
:rolleyes:

you guys said the same thing about Obama...didn't happen. Even while people like your blob were having their stuff made in China.
The difference between you and trump is that he knows making stuff in china is bad and you dont

he wanted to return manufacturing to America and you dont

he tried returning jobs and you were against it

Trump paid more income tax in China than he did in the US.
More INCOME tax? Link please.

Neither of your links support the lib lie you are asserting

China Paid Trump $5.4 Million Since He Took Office
October 23, 2020

President Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office, Forbes reports.

Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower.

Attachments

• 1610810073664.png
    1610810073664.png
    929 bytes · Views: 13
  • 1610810074097.png
    1610810074097.png
  • 1610810073234.png
    1610810073234.png
  • 1610810075370.png
    1610810075370.png
    929 bytes · Views: 12
  • 1610810075799.png
    1610810075799.png
  • 1610810074517.png
    1610810074517.png
  • 1610810076237.png
    1610810076237.png
  • 1610810074958.png
    1610810074958.png
It was disgusting how the Republicans folded like a cheap suit in letting the filthy Democrats get away with stealing the election. They could have insisted on an audit of the contested districts but they didn't want to make waves. Disgusting.

What will be just as disgusting is how the Republicans will, at the end of the day, support China Joe's agenda of destruction.

They will go along with his filthy ass tax increases, his criminal raiding of the Treasury for Progressive and foreign special interests in the name of stimulus and I fear, also gun control.

We can't depend upon either the Executive,Legislative or Judicial Branches of government to protect our Liberties, can we? They will always fail us. Electing Republicans is always better than Democrats but it is still such a low bar as to be meaningless.

Our country is too broke to be fixed at the ballot box. Corruption by the Democrats and complacency by the Republicans have pretty much put an end to our Constitutional Republic. We are no better than a banana republic with massive government corruption and stolen elections and nobody gives a shit.

There is a difference in the party before and after Trump. Before Trump, Arizona and Georgia were Republican. Now they are swing states.

[video]

It was disgusting how the Republicans folded like a cheap suit in letting the filthy Democrats get away with stealing the election. They could have insisted on an audit of the contested districts but they didn't want to make waves. Disgusting.

What will be just as disgusting is how the Republicans will, at the end of the day, support China Joe's agenda of destruction.

They will go along with his filthy ass tax increases, his criminal raiding of the Treasury for Progressive and foreign special interests in the name of stimulus and I fear, also gun control.

We can't depend upon either the Executive,Legislative or Judicial Branches of government to protect our Liberties, can we? They will always fail us. Electing Republicans is always better than Democrats but it is still such a low bar as to be meaningless.

Our country is too broke to be fixed at the ballot box. Corruption by the Democrats and complacency by the Republicans have pretty much put an end to our Constitutional Republic. We are no better than a banana republic with massive government corruption and stolen elections and nobody gives a shit.

You are hysterical.

You are hysterical.

I trust this is a reference to his state of mind rather than a measure of his humor...

Forum List

Back