Should Trump Be Impeached???

Should Trump be impeached and removed from office?

• Yes, because Muh, Russians.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, because he supports the KKK and nazis.

• Yes, because it was HER TURN!!!

• Yes, because Mike Pence is the man.

• Yes, because I want a civil war.

• No, because Heil Hitler.

• No, because I hate all these homos and queers.

• No, because I don't want a civil war.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, because Mike Pence is NOT the man.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Trump is duly elected president and should stay in the office till the next presidential election according to YOUR Constitution. And he doesn't need to be impeached just because your side is a lot more loud and more provocative than the other side.

Obama has brought so much mess to the country, divided the nation, started 2 wars+ a coup in Ukraine, allowed the Deep State to rule the country but you libs did not yell about his impeachment. Why? Because you only worry about illegals/blacks/gays needs and about your free sh*t and nothing else matters .

Last edited:
I chose yes because

Let's Make The Soviet Union Great Again!

I'm hopeing we get a Democrat in Office so we can bring back book burning again!

And sell Putin more Uranium

Last edited:
The answer is NO because the THOUGHT POLICE want him to be. And besides he is calling out the REAL terrorist in the country even the stupid bitch house minority leader is trying to use her position to silence all conservatives.

Interesting choices on the Trump impeachment fantasy poll post. "Yes because I want a civil war and no because I don't want a civil war". Does it mean the left wing crazies who still can't come to grips with the results of the election actually want a civil war? Or is it a Freudian slip?

No... because there is no legal basis for it.

Yes... after the Mueller investigation Grand Jury issues its indictments.

Unless Pence and the Cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment, Section 4, before that, which seems more likely with each passing week.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back