CDZ Should Trump be face trial for his sexual assault allegations, like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby?

So you forgot about the US-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) Trade Agreement? Why am I not surprised?
I had a physician's office questionaire ask me about gun ownership and I told it was none of their damned business and if they asked again, I'd look for another doc. The Left is now using any government-associated queries for mental health evaluation - as in for depression - as a database for when they pass a law that "expands" the definition of who shouldn't be allowed to have guns due to their mental state.

The effect of that will be to cause people who do need help to avoid getting it and in some cases that may well precipitate them to actions they would normally never have engaged in. And that helps the agenda of the Left.

Yep. If he was innocent he would have sued them like he lied and said he would. I guess thats like how he was going to also show his tax returns. Chronic liar in chief.
yeah he showed decades worth and they were clean as a whistle.....that was a good one....you put someone in jail for 6 mos over fringe benefits

No. It was obvious that the women who accused Trump were making the allegations up. Several of them were caught in their lies and in case no one has noticed, they all disappeared as soon as the election was over. The Dems who are trying to destroy Trump aren't even talking about it any more.

Yes, Trump should face trial. He's bragged about assaulting women for 40 years.

Forum List

Back