CDZ Should these be a right for every American citizen?

Health and Sickness

1. subsidized doctor care mainly in county clinics

2. free public hospital treatment

3. subsidized dental care; free for children

4. subsidized prescription drugs; life-saving drugs free

5. free abortions and sterilizations

6. free maternity clinics for prenatal care

7. cash benefits to compensate for loss of most wages due to sickness; a separate benefit is available for workers injured on the job

Family Support

8. tax-free monthly payment to parents for each child; single parents receive an additional payment for each child

9. parents have a right to take a total of 12 months paid leave from work at near full wages to care for each child up to first year in school

10. subsidized child care at home or in a government day-care center

11. one year at a subsidized nursery school

12. unemployment insurance pays about 80 percent of previous income

Pensions

13. most retired persons receive three different kinds of old-age pensions paid for by taxes and employer contributions

14. full or partial disability pensions; disabled child pension goes to parents until age 16 and then directly to child

15. special payment to handicapped persons who are working or in school

16. surviving spouse and orphan pensions

Should these be a right for every American citizen?
I think 1, 3, 6, 10, 11 should be. 4 subsidized but not free, and 9, 6 mos.

You should pay your bills and I will pay mine.

It is uncivilized for the government to forcefully take the money that I have worked hard to earn and then give it to somebody that didn't earn it.
It is uncivilised not to support someone who are just unable to earn their living.

It is uncivilised not to support someone who are just unable to earn their living.
You have a distorted view of civility if you think it is civil for the filthy ass government to take the money by force that I worked hard to earn and then give it to some worthless welfare queen.

The welfare queen that is part of core voting block that elected the shithead politican that voted to give them my money.

Sounds like you brought with you, and continue to this day to adhere to, the degenerate ideology that even the USSR finally rejected not many years after you left there.
NO!

Totalitarian Communism is very different from Society based on Freedom and Equality for which Leon Trotsky stood.

My family wasnt rich like the Kennedy's but my mom put a peanut butter sandwich and a banana in my lunch bag every day. Are you telling me that there are some people in the United States that are too stupid to know how to feed their children, yet these politicians are that much smarter?

Oh i almost forgot, we went down to the local Hostess store and got day old bread, for that was cheaper and as long as we ate it in a couple of days it didnt spoil..

View attachment 544257
I don't think that politicians are smarter. They are mostly crooks. But yes, there are parents that can't or don't care to feed their kids.

You have a distorted view of civility if you think it is civil for the filthy ass government to take the money by force that I worked hard to earn and then give it to some worthless welfare queen.

The welfare queen that is part of core voting block that elected the shithead politican that voted to give them my money.
Do you oppose taxes per se? Is it okay to take your many and build a road you will never use or finance some national park hundreds of miles away from you?

Actually the bible only calls for people to give joyfully and according to their means. For some it may be only a penny or some service, for others it may be a lot. Jesus had several rich friends and benefactors, and took expensive gifts. What he did with them is never stated.
Give to others what you can not expecting something in return. That is the central narrative.

Forum List

Back