CDZ Should these be a right for every American citizen?

So, what do you propose? The US drastically cut the military spending, close almost all military bases around the world and save billions and billions of dollars because of that.

And where should these money go? On social benefits and welfare spending?
Exactly. Close the Pentagon and turn the building into affordable housing units. Fuck the war department. It is destroying the country.

Anyone who has bothered to study history for five minutes, knows constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home. And ultimately to the demise of a nation. We are watching happen in real time.

Like I said, charity could come from the heart, family and church according to the Bible. That is NOT a bloated out of control debt ridden welfare state where the government steals your money and gives it away to somebody else.

Welfare at the government level is state sponsored thievery and it is despicable.
What you don't want to admit is that a 'family' is a whole Christian community. Anyway. That is not thread about Christianity.

I understand your concerns. Welfare system in the hands of politicians and bureaucrats can become the source of corruption, political bribery etc. I don't support massive welfare programs, benefits being paid to healthy 30-40 years olds etc.

But there should be some social programs if a society wants to be more or less 'civilised'. School meals, emergency treatment, help to disabled, care for single elderly people in their late age.

Exactly. Close the Pentagon and turn the building into affordable housing units. Fuck the war department. It is destroying the country.

Anyone who has bothered to study history for five minutes, knows constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home. And ultimately to the demise of a nation. We are watching happen in real time.
Well, that solution is too radical.

You’re nuts. Let them eat cake is your motto.
I'm sorry for you. I wish we taught the constitution and civics again. The government was never supposed to be the sugar tit. It has certain enumerated powers. That's the only power it is to have. Communities might have an obligation to care for its members but not the government.

Stop paying people to sit on their fat butts and soon the deficit would be down. One the people would either be working, thus contributing to the tax revenues, or out stealing thus being shot, thus removing themselves from the tax deficits. Win win either way. Pay people not to work, they wont work.

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not ...

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

What you don't want to admit is that a 'family' is a whole Christian community. Anyway. That is not thread about Christianity.

I understand your concerns. Welfare system in the hands of politicians and bureaucrats can become the source of corruption, political bribery etc. I don't support massive welfare programs, benefits being paid to healthy 30-40 years olds etc.

But there should be some social programs if a society wants to be more or less 'civilised'. School meals, emergency treatment, help to disabled, care for single elderly people in their late age.
My family wasnt rich like the Kennedy's but my mom put a peanut butter sandwich and a banana in my lunch bag every day. Are you telling me that there are some people in the United States that are too stupid to know how to feed their children, yet these politicians are that much smarter?

Oh i almost forgot, we went down to the local Hostess store and got day old bread, for that was cheaper and as long as we ate it in a couple of days it didnt spoil..

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I'm sorry for you. I wish we taught the constitution and civics again. The government was never supposed to be the sugar tit. It has certain enumerated powers. That's the only power it is to have. Communities might have an obligation to care for its members but not the government.
The problem you have is you see social spending as unconstitutional, but government spending on war an corporate welfare is just fine. You haven’t studied history to know how this approach has failed every time.

If we turned our back on our responsibility to keep the peace in the world, specifically who would fill the vaccum and how would that be better for America?

The problem you have is you see social spending as unconstitutional, but government spending on war an corporate welfare is just fine. You haven’t studied history to know how this approach has failed every time.
You know virtually nothing of history. I don't see social spending as unconstitutional. Social spending is unconstitutional. It was known 200 years ago that social spending is what destroys democracies. Two centuries ago, a somewhat obscure Scotsman named Tytler made this profound observation: "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury.

Please share with us your definition of corporate welfare.

If our system has failed, why are we still standing as the greatest nation the world has ever seen?

Lol. Typical of a duped con. Social spending wrong. War and corporate spending right. Clearly you know nothing of history.

You likely don’t know this makes you a Fascist. You and Adolf have more in common than you and I.

I thought cons revered the Founding Fathers. I guess not. Frauds!
You are uneducatable. Social spending by the government is always wrong. It always causes the fall of democracies which are always followed by tyranny.

Forum List

Back