CDZ Should these be a right for every American citizen?

Oh brother now you cite the constitution. Cons are crazy!!!

Is corporate welfare in the constitution? Is massive war spending in the constitution? Where does it say we need 800 military bases on foreign lands?
I just love it when a progressive slave thinks(i know oxymoron) that companies who get to keep more of their money is corporation welfare, while people who sit on their butts all day, deserve to be given welfare.. This country is doomed.

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

I just love it when a progressive slave thinks(i know oxymoron) that companies who get to keep more of their money is corporation welfare, while people who sit on their butts all day, deserve to be given welfare.. This country is doomed.

View attachment 544026
Corporations who hire talented US citizens should get tax breaks.

Is corporate welfare in the constitution? Is massive war spending in the constitution? Where does it say we need 800 military bases on foreign lands
So, what do you propose? The US drastically cut the military spending, close almost all military bases around the world and save billions and billions of dollars because of that.

And where should these money go? On social benefits and welfare spending?

Health and Sickness

1. subsidized doctor care mainly in county clinics

2. free public hospital treatment

3. subsidized dental care; free for children

4. subsidized prescription drugs; life-saving drugs free

5. free abortions and sterilizations

6. free maternity clinics for prenatal care

7. cash benefits to compensate for loss of most wages due to sickness; a separate benefit is available for workers injured on the job

Family Support

8. tax-free monthly payment to parents for each child; single parents receive an additional payment for each child

9. parents have a right to take a total of 12 months paid leave from work at near full wages to care for each child up to first year in school

10. subsidized child care at home or in a government day-care center

11. one year at a subsidized nursery school

12. unemployment insurance pays about 80 percent of previous income

Pensions

13. most retired persons receive three different kinds of old-age pensions paid for by taxes and employer contributions

14. full or partial disability pensions; disabled child pension goes to parents until age 16 and then directly to child

15. special payment to handicapped persons who are working or in school

16. surviving spouse and orphan pensions

Should these be a right for every American citizen?
Health care, family support and pensions are all commodities that a person needs to provide for themselves.

Don't go using the force of the filthy ass government to make me pay your bills for those things. It is your responsible to pay for them. You are not entitled to make me pay for them just because you are alive.

So, what do you propose? The US drastically cut the military spending, close almost all military bases around the world and save billions and billions of dollars because of that.

And where should these money go? On social benefits and welfare spending?
You just described beautifully why our governance is collapsing.

Oh brother now you cite the constitution. Cons are crazy!!!

Is corporate welfare in the constitution? Is massive war spending in the constitution? Where does it say we need 800 military bases on foreign lands?
If it is beneficial to the nation as a whole it is within constitutional powers. Corporate welfare to assist a company that provides for defense, or advances the national ability is constitutional. Providing for the military here and abroad is constitutional. Putting a tit in Deshawn's mouth is not constitutional. Although as a local community you may gather funds to pay some whore to let DeShawn suck her tits.

= Social Security Insurance
= Medicare for ALL Insurance
= Advanced Education for ALL = job growth and/or entrepreneurship
= Maternity Leave
= Sustainable Living Wage if we want to reduce food assistance
= Safe Working Conditions
= Public Education backed with plenty of tutors for online
education
= Clean Water
= Clean Air
= Cleaner Energy
= To Demand and Prosecute Inside Traders no matter what
= To Protect the US Postal Service
= To Prevent Take Over Of The Media by the Few
= Have A Right To Be Free of Politicians Forcing Their Private Agendas On All In America

Last edited:
Reagan okayed the importation of Mexican strike breakers for the meat packers monopoly. Wages and bennies dropped by 60% in those plants, yet wholesale meat and poultry prices not only didn't drop they skyrocketed. His union busting didn't lower the costs of anything, he just allowed oligarchies to form in nearly every industry and promoted out-sourcing and labor racketeering overseas in dictatorships. He was also raised taxes 8 times, and sicced the IRS on waitresses, while supporting giant tax breaks for white collar criminals and crooked bankers. There was nothing conservative about Reagan. He also liked to sell guns to terrorists while blathering 'Americans don't deal with terrorists' rubbish, which of course generated the last 4 decades of terrorist attacks against both Europe and the U.S.

Framed-M.jpg

Health and Sickness

1. subsidized doctor care mainly in county clinics

2. free public hospital treatment

3. subsidized dental care; free for children

4. subsidized prescription drugs; life-saving drugs free

5. free abortions and sterilizations

6. free maternity clinics for prenatal care

7. cash benefits to compensate for loss of most wages due to sickness; a separate benefit is available for workers injured on the job

Family Support

8. tax-free monthly payment to parents for each child; single parents receive an additional payment for each child

9. parents have a right to take a total of 12 months paid leave from work at near full wages to care for each child up to first year in school

10. subsidized child care at home or in a government day-care center

11. one year at a subsidized nursery school

12. unemployment insurance pays about 80 percent of previous income

Pensions

13. most retired persons receive three different kinds of old-age pensions paid for by taxes and employer contributions

14. full or partial disability pensions; disabled child pension goes to parents until age 16 and then directly to child

15. special payment to handicapped persons who are working or in school

16. surviving spouse and orphan pensions

Should these be a right for every American citizen?
Are they in the Bill of Rights?

= Social Security Insurance
= Medicare for ALL Insurance
= Advanced Education for ALL = job growth and/or entrepreneurship
= Maternity Leave
= Sustainable Living Wage if we want to reduce food assistance
= Safe Working Conditions
= Public Education backed with plenty of tutors for online
education
= Clean Water
= Clean Air
= Cleaner Energy
= To Demand and Prosecute Inside Traders no matter what
= To Protect the US Postal Service
= To Prevent Take Over Of The Media by the Few
= Have A Right To Be Free of Politicians Forcing Their Private Agendas On All In America
How about keeping politics out of health care issues such as Pandemics ?

Health care, family support and pensions are all commodities that a person needs to provide for themselves
Basically yes. But what to do with disabled people, a family with say three underage children that lost one of the breadwinner or a person who lost their pension savings due to financial failure of some pension fund?

Basically yes. But what to do with disabled people, a family with say three underage children that lost one of the breadwinner or a person who lost their pension savings due to financial failure of some pension fund?

Did you read the rest of my post where I said there should be no entitlements?

I don't want the government to force me to give them my money. That is morally wrong and it is thievery.

I believe in the what the Bible teaches; charity should come from the heart, family and church.

I may chose to help them if I am moved by their plight. That is a big difference from having a filthy bloated welfare state force me to pay their bills.

Did you read the rest of my post where I said there should be no entitlements?

I don't want the government to force me to give them my money. That is morally wrong and it is thievery.

I believe in the what the Bible teaches; charity should come from the heart, family and church.

I may chose to help them if I am moved by their plight. That is a big difference from having a filthy bloated welfare state force me to pay their bills.
I have read some parts of the Bible, including the Gospels. And I have an impression that helping the poor is one of the main duties of a Christian. Even if that Christian is in need themselves. Not a right or a choice. Duty.

But that of course is my interpretation. And I find it somewhat strange that self proclaimed Christians refuse to fulfil their main duty. While 'atheists' are in favour of that. The world really has turned upside down.

I have read some parts of the Bible, including the Gospels. And I have an impression that helping the poor is one of the main duties of a Christian. Even if that Christian is in need themselves. Not a right or a choice. Duty.

But that of course is my interpretation. And I find it somewhat strange that self proclaimed Christians refuse to fulfil their main duty. While 'atheists' are in favour of that. The world really has turned upside down.

Like I said, charity could come from the heart, family and church according to the Bible. That is NOT a bloated out of control debt ridden welfare state where the government steals your money and gives it away to somebody else.

Welfare at the government level is state sponsored thievery and it is despicable.

Forum List

Back