CDZ Should the US retaliate for the missile attack?

Iran purposely avoided hitting personnel...their rockets landed in a field...Trump would be wise to step back here and apply maximum pressure on Iran behind the scenes and recruit other nations to stand behind us.....however if Iran refuses to stand down we should go all in and remove their leaders from the face of the earth....

Iran notified several nations that the missiles were in pre launch...so the American and Iraqi troops knew they were coming...

Suspicious, if you ask me. Seems too easy.

Kinda like little kids playing loudly.....then all is quiet and every parent knows that means trouble.

Indications are that the Iranians tried hard not to kill anybody with their retaliative strike, so because of that I am walking back what I said in the OP. In view of the fact that the US destroyed a large part of their Navy 30 years ago and also that Donald Trump is not Barack Obama, the US doesn't need to impress Iran with a show of force since nobody was killed. Iran was making noises like they don't want a war with us, obviously for good reason. Fine, let's let tensions die down and see what they do next. I would say though, that a future attack should be met with a significant response, even if nobody dies again. You don't get to fire missiles at us and get away with it more than once.

Forum List

Back