Should the US defend Taiwan from China?

Should they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Should the US defend Taiwan from China?​

In my opinion, and I've been saying this all along....

Probably the US should defend Taiwan.....but.....Biden's US Military should refrain to defend Taiwan....

why?

Because Biden's woke military is shit Military.

that's why.

Should the US defend Taiwan from China?​

In my opinion, and I've been saying this all along....

Probably the US should defend Taiwan.....but.....Biden's US Military should refrain to defend Taiwan....

why?

Because Biden's woke military is shit Military.

that's why.
That is a pretty damn big insult to 1.4 million people.

No. I don't know where you found this horseshit...but it's exactly that...horseshit.

Japan had no say in whom received what once their imperial territories were ceded back to the Chinese who were currently led by Chiang Kai shek.

No. I don't know where you found this horseshit...but it's exactly that...horseshit.

Japan had no say in whom received what once their imperial territories were ceded back to the Chinese who were currently led by Chiang Kai shek.

Chiang Kai Shek was the leader of The Republic of China to whom Formosa was ceded by the Japanese.

The Republic of China under the command of Chiang Kai Shek fled to Formosa and were never defeated by the communists(they just lost control of the mainland)and they retain control of the land ceded to them by Japan aka Taiwan as it is now known.

In terms of international law, whether Taiwan has been returned remains in an “incomplete” status.

Last edited:
Chiang Kai Shek was the leader of The Republic of China to whom Formosa was ceded by the Japanese.

The Republic of China under the command of Chiang Kai Shek fled to Formosa and were never defeated by the communists(they just lost control of the mainland)and they retain control of the land ceded to them by Japan aka Taiwan as it is now known.

So the Communists won the entire nation except for that one island?

Chiang Kai Shek was defeated...remember?

He FLED to Taiwan.

This is stupid...any reasonable person can see the ridiculousness of their argument.

Taiwan is China, it belongs to the mainland.

So the Communists won the entire nation except for that one island?

Chiang Kai Shek was defeated...remember?

He FLED to Taiwan.

This is stupid...any reasonable person can see the ridiculousness of their argument.

Taiwan is China, it belongs to the mainland.
No....Chiang Ka Shek was never defeated he just lost control of the mainland.....the government of The Repulic of China remained intact and settled in Formosa under the leadership of Chiang Ka Shek.

Why do you think China is so obsessed with Taiwan?.....simply because they know that is where the legal government is located.

You lack a good understanding of International Law.

TAIWAN WAS A PART OF CHINA. IT WAS CEDED BACK TO CHINA AFTER WWII BY THE JAPANESE. IT IS CHINESE TERRITORY.
They control it in name only. The Taiwanese government operates completely indepently and doesnt recognize the authority of the PRC.

It's TRUE--------and the military knows it. Biden woke general and affirmative action for communist hires has really weakened our military putting us and all of allies at great risk.
With eight months in office? Affirmative action for communists? Complete load of BDS.

Doesn't work that way. The losers do not get to set terms. The Kuomintang lost.
No The governmenr of The Republic of China escaped to Formosa after some military set backs....it is well known that a nation can lose some battles and stll eventually emerge victorious....look at N. Vietnam....they lost all the battles but still won the war.

Taiwan is a very capable and well run nation with a tremendous economy and allegedly has Nuclear weapons....they are like a huge aircraft carrier parked on the coast of China....and if attacked China may pay a huge price.

Last edited:
Only yes if they vote to join the United states as one of our states. Otherwise no.

I seriously doubt even China as powerful as it is would attack the United states.

Forum List

Back