Should the US defend Taiwan from China?

Should they?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unfortunately no beyond economics, though I don't know what that would be considering China is kicking our ass already.

Simple yes or no.

I say yes, we should defend nearly any freedom loving allied nation from them
Counsel needs to be used first. All of us are people. People need to be good to people, no matter what. That is what Jesus did. Jesus would not have raised up from the dead had Jesus been bad to anyone.

Counsel needs to be used first. All of us are people. People need to be good to people, no matter what. That is what Jesus did. Jesus would not have raised up from the dead had Jesus been bad to anyone.
I'm not concerned with what Jesus would do. I'm concerned about defending good people from dictators. Something I have no faith that this administration is capable of.

Take your social worker nonsense and try it on a gangbanger and report the results back to us.

I'm not concerned with what Jesus would do. I'm concerned about defending good people from dictators. Something I have no faith that this administration is capable of.

Take your social worker nonsense and try it on a gangbanger and report the results back to us.
Americans refuse to get up and defend themselves from our current dictator so why should they defend another country from another dictator. Defending Taiwan would only make the military contractors rich and would not benefit the average American.

GHW Bush gave the Chinese "most favored" trading status in 1989

Ummmmm......Carter in 1980.
Clinton made it permanent in 2000.
Nope, Carter established diplomatic relations with China in 1979
The establishment of formal diplomatic relations between the United States and the People’s Republic of China in 1979, together with Chinese Vice Premier Deng Xiaoping’s economic reforms, inaugurated a decade of vibrant cultural exchange and expanding economic ties between the two countries...

Questions of relations with China, in particular the granting of Most-Favored-Nation trading status, were controversial questions for the remainder of President Bush’s term and into the term of President Bill Clinton.
Clinton might very well have made the status permanent, but GHW Bush bestowed the status soon after Tiananmen Square. The commie bastard then tried to push the "One World Order" globalist shit that Clinton and the democrats just picked up and expanded on with the help of GW Bush. Brush up on your Mandarin, because, mark my words, we will openly be Chinese subjects before much longer if people do not wake up to this shit.

Forum List

Back