Should the US build a southern border wall?

Do you support building a wall on the southern border?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DonaldReagan

Rookie
May 19, 2017
I am 100% for the construction of a southern border wall, as Donald Trump has proposed. I would like to see some other good reasons for or against the Wall in this thread.

Also, please use as little profanity as possible. Thanks

Well, as reported deportation is a waste of time. They just keep sneaking back in. The wall will impede that and also hinder the flow of mules carrying drugs!

I am 100% for the construction of a southern border wall, as Donald Trump has proposed. I would like to see some other good reasons for or against the Wall in this thread.

They'll be using union workers..

Pro: Less illegal immigration
Contra: The Mexicans are a large part of the US population, anyway, and their share is rapidly growing.

The problem is that lazy gringos are not going to take the jobs that semi-literate low skilled latinos are doing just for food. You can build all walls you want, but will you and other wall-builders be willing to take all these low paying jobs when hispanohablantes get kicked out of your country? Or maybe your idiot president and his cronies are going to take their place?

Last edited:
I see two options:

1. A Great Wall of China type structure
2. An Atlantic Wall type defensive line

A case csn be made for either style of defense.

I see two options:

1. A Great Wall of China type structure
2. An Atlantic Wall type defensive line

A case csn be made for either style of defense.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- anything that helps to keep the invaders in their third world is fine with me . See 'ms13' and their murders in New York state and California . Many of these 'ms13' came into the USA as unaccompanied minors [thanks obama] and they were farmed out to relatives or friends all over the USA . They also received USA Taxpayer money to raise the scum .

The problem is that lazy gringos are not going to take the jobs that semi-literate low skilled latinos are doing just for food. You can build all walls you want, but will you and other wall-builders be willing to take all these low paying jobs when hispanohablantes get kicked out of your country? Or maybe your idiot president and his cronies are going to take their place?
------------------------------------- I've always said that the USA should mechanize crop picking PWarrior !!

Peaceful Warrior needs some education eh . Mechanize food picking PWarrior . --- tomato picking machines on video - Bing video --- pay more to entice Americans to pick crops or pay MORE to American machine Operators to pick crops and kick the manual laborers / mexicans back to where they belong PWarrior !!

Israel has a "wall", only 10% of it is actually a wall, and that's to stop SNIPERS. Now, the US doesn't have a sniper problem on the US-Mexican border, so why would they build a wall?

Hell yes! It was supposed to get done since Reagan times, Billy Jeff built the most of what's there, I'm pretty sure.

I'm against it, although some strategic walls like already exist do have impact. Overall, we should work smarter, not harder on the illegal immigration problem. Just throwing money at it is as screwed up as the Democrat solutions to things.

YES !!!

BUILD IT !!!

And then then will no longer come !!!

Israel has a "wall", only 10% of it is actually a wall, and that's to stop SNIPERS. Now, the US doesn't have a sniper problem on the US-Mexican border, so why would they build a wall?

The US has an invasion problem. Duh

The US has an invasion problem. Duh

You could try replying to what I wrote. Duh.

Forum List

Back