Should the President Give Up?

You must want TrumpQ to impose martial law
Actually...yeah. I do.

That's not an uncommon desire among conservatives. As inherent authoritarians that tolerate democracy at best, wanting to go full military dictatorship with 'elections' conducted at the barrel of a gun held by troops under the command of one of the candidates......is a very conservative friendly idea.

Trump didn't lose. It was stolen by thievery and backstabbing, power hungry assholes by cheating.

Yeah, he lost.

The losers and dead-enders whose self-esteem is based on their Orange God can't accept that because their existence is wrapped in a cult.
Actually its really not about Trump anymore for millions of Americans

For you violent subhuman leftist useful idiots it'll always be about Trump

Trump didn't lose. It was stolen by thievery and backstabbing, power hungry assholes by cheating.

Yeah, he lost.

The losers and dead-enders whose self-esteem is based on their Orange God can't accept that because their existence is wrapped in a cult.

It will be at least a little about Trump until his shit is tossed out on the White House lawn next month.

When the loser of an election cannot provide a case for overturning an election the loser cannot Constitutionally overturn the election.

It’s called conceding that the winner of the election won.,

That’s all TrumoQ can do - concede and cooperate with the winner Fry a smooth transition.
This was not an 'election' it was the Democrat Party controlling the ballot box and their sycophant MSM marching in lock step. Trump should never concede. Like I said, he should hold 5 rallies with millions of people attending and watching during this fake coronation/inauguration.

Yeah, he lost.

It will be at least a little about Trump until his shit is tossed out on the White House lawn next month.

Ya think Joe will lock up millions of darkies again ?
Kamala is down for it

Yeah, he lost.

Ya think Joe will lock up millions of darkies again ?
Kamala is down for it

What's a 'darkie', Stormfront?

It is "interesting" to observe the chorus of well-wishers from all points on the political spectrum who are advising the President to abandon his campaign to reverse or nullify the certified results of the November 3 election.

At one end of this spectrum, we have the Leftists who are convinced that the election was completely righteous, the votes were essentially all legitimate, and Trump simply lost. So of course he should give up his quest. It is a distraction that makes America look foolish in the eyes of the world.

Next we have those on the Left who recognize that there were "irregularities" in the processes, procedures, voting and counting, but are convinced that even if they were erased (somehow), Biden would have won anyway. These are the honest Leftists....I assume they exist somewhere, although I have never seen any indication of that.

From the Center-Right, we have those who don't believe the stories (and evidence) of irregularities, and think it is undignified of Trump to keep up this campaign without video files of people wearing Biden/Harris baseball caps, stuffing ballot boxes with phony votes.

Further Right we have those who believe that significant fraudulent activity took place, but for a variety of reasons, it will not be possible to prove that in a forum that will do anything about it. Hence keeping up the campaign is pointless, futile, and potentially harmful to Trump and Republicans in 2022 and 2024.

But I find myself mystified by the public comments of Mitt Romney.

Why can't he simply say, "I disagree with this effort; it cannot succeed," or something like that? What a wanker.
I'm centre right. Trump lost but if he claims voter fraud, then he just needs to simply supply the evidence. If he can't, he needs to concede and pack his belongings to vacate the White House by Jan 20th.

I'm centre right. Trump lost but if he claims voter fraud, then he just needs to simply supply the evidence. If he can't, he needs to concede and pack his belongings to vacate the White House by Jan 20th.
You're not 'centre right' you are decidedly leftist. You just don't know it. The evidence has already been concealed and voted down by SCOTUS because John Roberts was afraid of riots.

“There is no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of an American election,” Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Army Chief of Staff Gen. James McConville said in a joint statement.) Re: 26174883

This message is for Leo123 too.

You must want TrumpQ to impose martial law
Actually...yeah. I do.

So let’s be clear. You are so far up TrumpQ’s fascist racist ignorant unAmerican unconstitutional lying white unhinged batshit crazy genocidal ass that you would love to see your ideal conservative president ignore the certified election in up to ten or so states by sending US Troops in so that Trump and his family has seized permanent control of the United States of America and the entire intact US Military including its nuclear arsenal and its entire intelligence gathering operation to be used against the entire American civilian population upon TrumpQ’s orders.

Now that we know exactly how deplorably opposed to states rights and individual liberty and freedom and the rule of law you are we must ask you a second question.

Do you think the US Military will do what the minority of batshit crazy America hating TrumpQ worshipping just plain ignorant assholes want?

To take down the proudest and bravest symbol of liberty and justice for all - The Stars and Stripes - The American Flag and hoist up the TrumpQ Flag. A symbol of a failed businessman and former reality tv star who managed somehow to win an election once and once in power to never to leave or allow the voters in fifty states decide if he deserves a second term. Only he and the US Military get to decide that.

I’m glad the US Military will not take the American flag down and serve under the TrumoQ flag.

(Army leaders had already distanced the U.S. military from the American election process Friday.

“There is no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of an American election,” Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Army Chief of Staff Gen. James McConville said in a joint statement.)

Last edited:
Trump should not give up. It is to hilarious watching his antics and how he draws in the lower denominators. History will have a field day with this and Comics will have material that will last a life time. Personally people should tell him that he won so that he will settle down a little. When Jan 20 comes then I would tell him that he has to go to one of his business establishments because Putin wants to meet there. Once he is off the property then don't let him go back in. Guards should be given poster of Trump and explecit instruction to do not let this man in. Do not let him bribe you.
No question Trump has confirmed his legacy and demonstrated without question that 81 million Americans were correct in saying he is not fit to be President.

Should the President Give Up?

No. He needs to stay put and keep fighting. Did General Washington give up? Nope.
Comparing Cadet Bone Spurs to General Washington is a great comparison. I'm surprised that I didn't see the similarities.

Trump should not give up. It is to hilarious watching his antics and how he draws in the lower denominators. History will have a field day with this and Comics will have material that will last a life time. Personally people should tell him that he won so that he will settle down a little. When Jan 20 comes then I would tell him that he has to go to one of his business establishments because Putin wants to meet there. Once he is off the property then don't let him go back in. Guards should be given poster of Trump and explecit instruction to do not let this man in. Do not let him bribe you.
No question Trump has confirmed his legacy and demonstrated without question that 81 million Americans were correct in saying he is not fit to be President.

And if his antics causes a split in the repub party then that is the problem with repbus nowadays. The faction that will believe any conspiracy without any proof other than I read it. The rest with some common sense will still want them to vote repub. It is like a mother who would probably does not want the attention on her when the baby starts screaming and crying in a public setting. Yet she cannot help but love her child and come to a realization that this is what I wanted.

Funny how TDSers here at the Forum are sound like a bunch of lamestream parrots.

Yeah, he lost.

The Trump riots went away when he went away. No Trump, no riots.

Yeah, he lost.

lol. No riots because the assholes think they won. They didn't. They cheated to win something I hope they never get. More riots then? Ok. We are ready. It won't be allowed to happen again.

Yeah, he lost.

lol. No riots because the assholes think they won. They didn't. They cheated to win something I hope they never get. More riots then? Ok. We are ready. It won't be allowed to happen again.
The venue open to you to contest election results is our court system.
Republicans have filed over 50 cases and lost them all.

How do you propose Trump should overrule the results?

Forum List

Back