Should the Judiciary Hearing Be Scrapped & Just A Confirmation Vote Be Held?

Usually I don't pay attention to anything Rush Limbaugh says because he is more often than not a pompous arrogant windbag....but I just read the headline talking about how Limbaugh made this suggestion.

He makes a great point - we know how this is going to go. In the coming confirmation hearings Democrats are going to do their very best to top their immoral, unethical, despicable assault they perpetrated against Kavanaugh.

The Kavanaugh hearings were a complete, disgusting, heinous waste of time...so why bother?!

Why put any candidate through such a despicable process when we already know in the end, even if the candidate displayed the wisdom of Solomon and walked on water, the Democrats would still NOT vote for them?

Complete the necessary legal background checks and just vote.

Everything from the moment the nominee is named to the moment the vote is held will be nothing but an immoral, unethical character / job / family / life assassination attempt by the Democrats who only want to prevent the vacancy from being filled by President Trump.

Why allow the Democrats do that to anyone?!

Go for it. Just remember you won’t always be the minority party in power, you’ll be the minority party out of power.

I laugh
We surround you.

Usually I don't pay attention to anything Rush Limbaugh says because he is more often than not a pompous arrogant windbag....but I just read the headline talking about how Limbaugh made this suggestion.

He makes a great point - we know how this is going to go. In the coming confirmation hearings Democrats are going to do their very best to top their immoral, unethical, despicable assault they perpetrated against Kavanaugh.

The Kavanaugh hearings were a complete, disgusting, heinous waste of time...so why bother?!

Why put any candidate through such a despicable process when we already know in the end, even if the candidate displayed the wisdom of Solomon and walked on water, the Democrats would still NOT vote for them?

Everything from the moment the nominee is named to the moment the vote is held will be nothing but an immoral, unethical character / job / family / life assassination attempt by the Democrats who only want to prevent the vacancy from being filled by President Trump.

Go for it. Just remember you won’t always be the minority party in power, you’ll be the minority party out of power.

I laugh
We surround you.
We who? Fat people?

Link us up to when the minority Republican party pulled the bullshit you clowns pulled on Kavanaugh during the hearings.

Yes. I'm sick of all this bullshit. It's Trump's right as president to make this call, and fuck the rest that don't like it. They have all, at some point, professed to favor that which they now claim unfair?

These demotwats don't play by the rules, and are demanding now that Trump should NOT either now? because of some alleged dying wish??? GtFo with that noise. It is WAR TIME BITCHES.

Hey look everyone, Coyote can post a 4 digit number that means absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Baby steps.................

After

Link us up to when the minority Republican party pulled the bullshit you clowns pulled on Kavanaugh during the hearings.
After the bullshit pulled with Garland's nomination, Republicans deserve what they get.

After

After the bullshit pulled with Garland's nomination, Republicans deserve what they get.
Not what I asked, Simpleton.

Read my post as many times as it takes for you to figure out WTF I asked, then decide if you are smart enough to answer.

I'm not holding my breath.

After

Read my post as many times as it takes for you to figure out WTF I asked, then decide if you are smart enough to answer.

Oh please do hold your breath. I'm sure those around you will appreciate it.

Brett the Rapist O'Kavanagh got a hearing. What was so terrible about that? He wasn't properly vetted to begin with.

Yup. Just get it done. Save the histrionics and let the fun begin.

After

Brett the Rapist O'Kavanagh got a hearing. What was so terrible about that? He wasn't properly vetted to begin with.

Brett the No evidence presented by a raving fucking loon who was used up and spit out by the corrupt Democrat party, you mean? He was more vetted than obummer you retard.

The problem is ....the Democrats flat refuse to relent or give in. They seem to have a fight to the death pact. there is little opposition.
Even if Trump gets another Justice in place, they have already confirmed that they will "Pack" the court to nullify the seat if they get power.

This November could hold a startling surprise.
Democrats could show massive victories in Democrat strongholds across the nation, regardless of the actual vote.
The Democrats seem to have adopted a new "Accept no loss" policy. In areas they control, this could be a widespread problem for the Right.

easy, are you still to fucking lazy to read the Constitution? Your dumb ass needs to get a 4th grader to "advise" you about Article 2, Sec 2, Cls 2 to enlighten your ignorant ass about the "advise and consent " requirements in the Constitution; especially as it pertains to judges. Oh, and pass that on to that idiot Rush and your idiotic brethren who responded to the OP with such vacuous un-Constitutional suggestions!

Democrats are going to do their very best to top their immoral, unethical, despicable assault they perpetrated against Kavanaugh. Why allow the Democrats do that to anyone?!

You have that right. Just as with Trump, worse with Kavanaugh, the confirmation hearing will obviously never be about qualifications with the Democrats.

YOU KNOW HOW IT WILL GO: the Democrats will try to character assassinate Barrett, first paint her as a religious zealot so incapable of being fair and objective in any issue and when that fails, they will likely pull idiots out of the woodwork from 30 years ago who will swear Amy was on the KKK sacrificing black babies in volcanos while practicing lesbian sex to the devil.

SO WHY BOTHER INDEED.

After

Stop with the stupidity..............everyone already knows that Kavanaugh did not rape anyone. It's sick to claim that he did.

So you’re advocating breaking from the legal process that has been established over decades so you can push your parties candidate through before an election? Is that what I’m hearing? Do you plan on continuing to call yourself a supporter of law and order or do you just move to partisan hack?

Skip the committee hearings...go right to the part where every senator gets to question the nominee (rant) for 5 minutes...then vote. That's 500 minutes...you can be done in 2 days.

If you don't do that...dems might have a chance of recalling that justice.

I agree. Seems to me I read it somewhere that, that's how they have done it in the past. No hearing. Just the Senators question and answer period with each allowed a certain amount of time. Works for me.

After

There is literally no one left actually thinks that.
Everyone involved admitted that it was simply political.

If the Republicans attempt to short circuit the confirmation process, the Democrats should walk out and deny them a quorum. If Scalia dying in Feb. of an election year was too close to the election, then RBG's death in Sept. should be even more so, unless you're a total hypocrite.

/——-/ And I agree. The Progs would have another meltdown. But I’m curious, if you don’t pay attention to Rush often, what do you base your “pompous arrogant windbag....” on? Any examples?

I‘m guessing you listen and pay attention to Rush far more than you care to admit, at least in front of your libtard buddies.

So you’re advocating breaking from the legal process that has been established over decades so you can push your parties candidate through before an election? Is that what I’m hearing? Do you plan on continuing to call yourself a supporter of law and order or do you just move to partisan hack?
I posted what the process is. Hearings must be held, hearings that could be a simple question and answer period, and those hearings can end based on a vote to send the decision to the floor for a vote.

I am not against the Constitution. I am against putting a nominee in front of Democrats who will ask questions only to cut them off before they can answer and rabidly, viciously, immorally attack them personally - AS THE DEMOCRATS DID RECENTLY TO US AG BARR...AS THEY DID AGAINST KAVANAUGH.

The disgusting attack on Barr recently shows the Democrats have not changed, that they don't want answers or to learn. They still engage in 'seek and destroy' missions, as they did with Kavanaught.

Nothing has changed. Barrett has not even named yet but the Democrats have already been immorally....and potentially ILLEGALLY (discrimination against religious faith) attacking her for being Catholic.

As I have already said, Democrats seek to destroy whatever nominee is named - at the end of their onslaught against the nominee not one Democrat will vote for them...just as was the case BEFORE they began attacking the nominee.

Allowing the Democrats to perpetrate another despicable personal attack - to execute their politics of personal destruction - against another nominee simply for being another party's nominee, should NOT be tolerated.

If the Republicans attempt to short circuit the confirmation process, the Democrats should walk out and deny them a quorum. If Scalia dying in Feb. of an election year was too close to the election, then RBG's death in Sept. should be even more so, unless you're a total hypocrite.
RBG herself declared in 2016 that it is a PRESIDENT'S right and duty to fill vacancies, that a President does not stop being a President in his last year.

Barry declared if he had the opportunity to fill a vacancy his last year he would, and Democrats su]ported him.

Hypocrite? STFU! The Democrats are the living embodiment of the word. Stop you crying and temper tantrum.

New Topics

Forum List

Back