Should Slavery Be Instituted in America Today

Damnit, now you gave me flashbacks to my grade in Federal Taxes II in college. :mad:

Public schools are indeed a hideous thing for White people. I could go on about what a scam it is in great detail. On the other hand there is a possibility they can help Afro-Americans since they generally have no books at home. Unfortunately Afro-Americans do not value knowledge.

Public schools are indeed a hideous thing for White people. I could go on about what a scam it is in great detail. On the other hand there is a possibility they can help Afro-Americans since they generally have no books at home. Unfortunately Afro-Americans do not value knowledge.

You'd be surprised how many intelligent black men I met in prison that could have achieved so much had they not grew up in a culture that is hostile to education. I taught a lot of them to read and write music while I was there...I noticed that their culture idolizes all the musicians as their positive role models.

Studying Afro American John Coltrane myself lately. Imagine if Trane was taught in schools instead of the idiocy of "rap."

Let's be honest, the non-slavery thing is not working out.

I can see your point. I mean ever since the Civil War it hasn't been working out for you at all, has it?

I mean your side got:
beat in the Civil war
humiliated in WWII
lose to the civil rights movement in the US
lose to the civil rights movement in the UK
lose to the civil rights movement in France
lose to the civil rights movement in Australia
watch the KKK go down to a shell of itself and lose all political support
got flat out banned from South Africa
and can't even use Pepe the frog anymore.

Wile E Coyote took a look at you and your group and said "Damn these guys lose a LOT".

What you are down to is internet trolls and "social justice warriors" who go out and get approval to walk around on hot days so you can shout and try to set the record for the worlds biggest sausage fest where the highlight of your weekend is that stop by Bed Bath and Beyond for Tiki Torches (I'd be a really angry person if that was my life too). Heck, now that Trump has called y'all thugs and repugnant criminals you hate to admit it but now you feel duped in voting for him even.

I agree with you 100%, it's sure not working out on your end.

Productivity wise it would be cheaper to just hire white people to do the work. It would cost more to feed and board negroes than the profit they would turn.

Productivity wise it would be cheaper to just hire white people to do the work. It would cost more to feed and board negroes than the profit they would turn.

I can actually verify this in real life from prison. When they sent us outside to weedwhack highways in the summer the ******* wore sweats and complained about the heat and stayed in shade doing nothing; in the winter for snow shoveling they only wore the basic state greens and complained about the cold in order to stay inside work van with correction officer. So long as the whites inmates cleared the job in the allotted time --- the co's didnt' care.

The funny part is the ******* thought they were "getting one over" on the white guys, but the truth is that being busy made the 8-10 workday go 500% faster while the ******* ultimately complained about how much the days were dragging.

LOLOLOLOL

We had a few good co's that punished the lazy ******* making them do pushups and jumpingjacks to stay warm in winter in order to keep shoveling and made them take off their sweats down to their white t--shirts in the summer.

I can actually verify this in real life from prison. When they sent us outside to weedwhack highways in the summer the ******* wore sweats and complained about the heat and stayed in shade doing nothing; in the winter for snow shoveling they only wore the basic state greens and complained about the cold in order to stay inside work van with correction officer. So long as the whites inmates cleared the job in the allotted time --- the co's didnt' care.

The funny part is the ******* thought they were "getting one over" on the white guys, but the truth is that being busy made the 8-10 workday go 500% faster while the ******* ultimately complained about how much the days were dragging.

LOLOLOLOL

We had a few good co's that punished the lazy ******* making them do pushups and jumpingjacks to stay warm in winter in order to keep shoveling and made them take off their sweats down to their white t--shirts in the summer.
Great reply, thank you.

Blacks love slavery... to government. It's can't be changed any more than a fag's sexual orientation, so clearly they're born that way. I asked a black man how he old was he went he felt the entitlement to receive that which he did not earn, and I don't mean birthday presents. He told me he always felt that way.

200.webp
200w.webp
200.webp

Forum List

Back