Should Saudi Arabia compensate the United States for 9/11?

Should Saudi Arabia compensate the United States for 9/11?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
It's becoming increasingly clear that the Saudi government had direct involvement with the 9/11 attacks. George W. Bush tried like the dickens to cover that up. From scrubbing an entire chapter from the 9/11 commission report to the attack on Iraq.

It's far to late to attack Saudi Arabia for many reasons. Perhaps in the future, a Libyan style over throw of the terrorist supporters would be possible. But now?

America is cash strapped and partly due to the 9/11 attacks. The Saudis had a hand in funding and planning it.

Is it time to them to cough up some money?

A wiki article that proves nothing? I'll wait for real proof before condemning one of our few allies in the ME.

They aren't an "ally".

And just where do you think the Bin Ladens were from? As well as most of the Terrorists that were involved in the operation?

A wiki article that proves nothing? I'll wait for real proof before condemning one of our few allies in the ME.

I wouldn't count any barbaric regime that condones the stoning deaths of women for minor infractions to be "allies".

I wouldn't count any barbaric regime that condones the stoning deaths of women for minor infractions to be "allies".

I don't consider them any "ally" either, our arrangement with them is more business than anything else.

It's simple. Yes most of the hijackers were Saudi. Usama Bin Laden was not. His citizenship had been removed and his family disowned him years before. Saudi Arabia is still an Allie, granted not the best of Allies but I would trust them before I would trust Pakistan.

I have seen no proof that their Government had anything to do with attacks against the USA. Other than financial attacks........But that's business........

There is no proof.

What some people suspect is not proof.

They aren't an "ally".

And just where do you think the Bin Ladens were from? As well as most of the Terrorists that were involved in the operation?

Just because some of them were born in saudi Arabia, doesn't mean they acted with the approval of the government.

They aren't an "ally".

Just because some of them were born in saudi Arabia, doesn't mean they acted with the approval of the government.

Oh they did.

And why did the Bush administration purge a whole chapter from the 9/11 commission report?

Oh yeah.

Because it condemned the Saudis.

They aren't an "ally".

Oh they did.

And why did the Bush administration purge a whole chapter from the 9/11 commission report?

Oh yeah.

You know, you saying it doesn't make it true. First show us that Bush did indeed purge the report then prove to us what it was that he allegedly purged.

Opinion is nothing but that.

They aren't an "ally".

Oh they did.

Oh yeah.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back