Should Rubio Take The Lead Later, Will Trump Start Up Again With Rubio's Birthplace?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hitit: Could The Donald try this stunt again if Rubio starts becoming a threat?
And what if come a month or less from now we have Marco Rubio ahead of Cruz and Trump? Well, Cruz probably wont try to accuse Rubio of being an illegal alien, but will Trump? That will not look good for Trump for obvious reasons. A Rubio/Cruz ticket would definitely have both The Donald and The Beast in sheer panic!:ack-1:

Probably, but I have a feeling Rubio will be the nominee. I just can't see the RNC allowing Trump or Cruz to get the nomination.

:hitit: Could The Donald try this stunt again if Rubio starts becoming a threat?
And what if come a month or less from now we have Marco Rubio ahead of Cruz and Trump? Well, Cruz probably wont try to accuse Rubio of being an illegal alien, but will Trump? That will not look good for Trump for obvious reasons. A Rubio/Cruz ticket would definitely have both The Donald and The Beast in sheer panic!:ack-1:

Why would Trump supporter's object to someone who was born in Miami, Florida?

Rubio was born in America unlike Cruz, and if Trump going to call into question about Rubio Parents then Trump should remember his mother was from Scotland and not a U.S. born citizen...

Even though Trump father was born here in the states and was a natural born citizen his mother ( Donald ) was born in Scotland on the Island of Lewis, and maybe someone should ask if Trump is a anchor baby for his mother?

Before someone get insulted they need to remember the comments about Cruz and his birth, and realize if Trump can dish it out then he damn well better be able to take it when it come to his mother!

Donald Trump calls ted Cruz a anchor baby - Bing

Also Rubio was born here in America, so if there is a problem with Rubio running for President then maybe someone should ask Trump he feel he has the right seeing his mother was born in Scotland?

In my personal opinion both Rubio and Trump are eligible and the question mark is only Cruz, but I feel he is also eligible until the USSC says he is not.

So this should be a dead issue but knowing Trump and his ego he would try to play the birther card...

• Banned
Trump will just come up with some senario that Rubio still isnt qualified because his parents were born in the cuban part of canada

Rubio was born in America unlike Cruz, and if Trump going to call into question about Rubio Parents then Trump should remember his mother was from Scotland and not a U.S. born citizen...

Even though Trump father was born here in the states and was a natural born citizen his mother ( Donald ) was born in Scotland on the Island of Lewis, and maybe someone should ask if Trump is a anchor baby for his mother?

Before someone get insulted they need to remember the comments about Cruz and his birth, and realize if Trump can dish it out then he damn well better be able to take it when it come to his mother!

Also Rubio was born here in America, so if there is a problem with Rubio running for President then maybe someone should ask Trump he feel he has the right seeing his mother was born in Scotland?

In my personal opinion both Rubio and Trump are eligible and the question mark is only Cruz, but I feel he is also eligible until the USSC says he is not.

So this should be a dead issue but knowing Trump and his ego he would try to play the birther card...

With today's right wing, the accusation is enough. Facts don't really matter once right wingers get something in their heads. They chose to believe it's true no matter how many times it is shown to be bullshit.

With today's right wing, the accusation is enough. Facts don't really matter once right wingers get something in their heads. They chose to believe it's true no matter how many times it is shown to be bullshit.

Well if Rubio were to surge, I would expect Trump to somehow remind everyone of Rubio's immigrant/Latino roots- playing to Trump's base

If Trump plays the natural born citizen issue against Rubio, my suggestion to Rubio would be to counter Trump with the Democratic plant conspiracy, since we Republicans love conspiracies. Rubio would need to immediately start putting out bumper stickers saying - Trump was hatched.

If Rubio is the nominee,,,,Man-Bear-Pig Alan Grayson will file a law suit against Rubio for wearing high heel shoes and being too short to be the president.

If Trump plays the natural born citizen issue against Rubio, my suggestion to Rubio would be to counter Trump with the Democratic plant conspiracy, since we Republicans love conspiracies. Rubio would need to immediately start putting out bumper stickers saying - Trump was hatched.
i am beginning to wonder if when the time comes, no matter who wins, the dems will file a law suit.

God forbid we actually expect politicians to play by the rules...

We should let Arnold run for president since he was born in Austria.

If Rubio is the nominee,,,,Man-Bear-Pig Alan Grayson will file a law suit against Rubio for wearing high heel shoes and being too short to be the president.

Oh the man-bear Trump will be holding hands with Grayson- after all- I am sure we all agree- Birthers are all idiots.

And Trump is the GOP's biggest Birther.

God forbid we actually expect politicians to play by the rules...

We should let Arnold run for president since he was born in Austria.

The GOP was discussing Amending the Constitution so Arnold could run- and before that they talked about it for Kissinger.

i am beginning to wonder if when the time comes, no matter who wins, the dems will file a law suit.

So you are thinking that the Democrats will act like the GOP?

Could be true.

Forum List

Back